What's new

Urdu was never a language of Pakistan !

I never understood why Bangalies were so allergic to Urdu. In West Pakistan, Punjabi spoke Panjabi, Pathan Pashtu, Sindi Spoke Sindhi and Baluchi in Baluchistan. All these people who spoke different languages, needed a common medium to communicate with each other and thats why Urdu came about. Bangalis needed to learn Urdu in order to communicate with other ethnicities of the federation of Pakistan, who themselves got their own regional languages.

This issue , which has to be created, laid the foundation for the treason. And the gullible lot is still clueless and making films to highlight their own sheer stupidity.
@Riyad
There u go,,,they will never understand.
They have absolutely no sense of belonging,,nothing to go back to,,,,,,,,,,,other thn islam.
now we cant .urdu is ours now
Sirjee what r u talking about,,,u got baloochi,,,somthng that is being spoken even before urdu.
Just coz u learnt a new language doesnt mean u own it or it supersedes ur own mother tongue. Well atleast i personally feel that way

Last edited:
Why should I?because that's our forum and we can do what we want.
Rather you should do it by leaving our forum.
But its Pakistan defence not BD defence forum.....don't reply me again.

But its Pakistan defence not BD defence forum.....don't reply me again.
I am saying you should leave Pakistan Defence Forum and go to some BD forum or even an Indian one would do,since India-BD bahi bahi.

Actually the author is wrong, linguists and anthropologist agree, the real language of Pakistan is is in fact Klingon.

I am saying you should leave Pakistan Defence Forum and go to some BD forum or even an Indian one would do,since India-BD bahi bahi.
I said don't reply me don't you Understand that.

They have absolutely no sense of belonging,,nothing to go back to,,,,,,,,,,,other thn islam.
Why is the bjp government trying to impose Hindi throughout India?
Why is the bjp government trying to impose a RSS form of Hinduism throughout India?
Why is the bjp government pretending that Hinduism is one monolithic religion?
But its Pakistan defence not BD defence forum....
overrun by hindutwa, Iranis and bangladeshis, owned by God knows who, hosted in USA, overwhelmingly populated by anti-Pakistan elements, is a Pakistani defense forum? okay!

Last edited:
now we cant .urdu is ours now
Aybabtu.png

@Riyad

Sirjee what r u talking about,,,u got baloochi,,,somthng that is being spoken even before urdu.
Just coz u learnt a new language doesnt mean u own it or it supersedes ur own mother tongue. Well atleast i personally feel that way
sir ji please tell me what i will got in local languages ? out all art culture knowledge is from Urdu now i read uncountable books in urdu i cant live without urdu adab poetry music . urdu is our life now

Why is the bjp government trying to impose Hindi throughout India?
Why is the bjp government trying to impose a RSS form of Hinduism throughout India?
Why is the bjp government pretending that Hinduism is one monolithic religion?
Becoz that way,,,they can prolong there rule over India.
They r trying but that doesnt necessarily mean they will get any success

Back
Top Bottom