What's new

Urdu was enforced on us, says Rabbani

It doesn't matter what we speak, that's my point.

Urdu is the national language of Pakistan and will remain so. On this point, you should butt out!

WE INDIANS specially from CONGRESS decided in ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY how PAKISTAN will BE CREATED AND ON WHAT BASIS. THE same Indians from so called COW/Ganga BELT Became PAKISTANIS whom you CALL as URDU speaking.

The POLITICAL scenario lead to the creation of Pakistan. That was British strategic response to keep hold on south Asia even after leaving. They planted JInnah for Muslims and Nehru for Hindus.

WE INDIANS specially from CONGRESS decided in ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY how PAKISTAN will BE CREATED AND ON WHAT BASIS. THE same Indians from so called COW/Ganga BELT Became PAKISTANIS whom you CALL as URDU speaking.

The POLITICAL scenario lead to the creation of Pakistan. That was British strategic response to keep hold on south Asia even after leaving. They planted JInnah for Muslims and Nehru for Hindus.

What a load of ... and an irrelevant post taking credit for the formation of Pakistan. Just gibberish.

India and Pakistan are not the same. We Pakistanis do not consider ourselves to be Indians in any way whatsoever, even those who migrated! I have been to India and we are not the same, we have our unique identity. Please swallow that bitter truth and move on.

What a load of ... and an irrelevant post taking credit for the formation of Pakistan. Just gibberish.

India and Pakistan are not the same. We Pakistanis do not consider ourselves to be Indians in any way whatsoever, even those who migrated! I have been to India and we are not the same, we have our unique identity. Please swallow that bitter truth and move on.

I was in Malaysia and there was one janab .. I spoke to him in English and he replied oh yaar tu sadda desi munda haiga Urdu vich gal kar..

I told him Janab eh te Punjabi haigi,

Hegot embarrassed. This is the condition and identity crisis.

I was in Malaysia and there was one janab .. I spoke to him in English and he replied oh yaar tu sadda desi munda haiga Urdu vich gal kar..

I told him Janab eh te Punjabi haigi,

Hegot embarrassed. This is the condition and identity crisis.

Maybe speaking similar language causes confusion of identity for you. Maybe the British confuse themselves as being American and vice versa ...

Urdu == Hindustani with 60% Arabic and Persian vocab written in Nasthaliq​

Hindi == Hindustani with 20% Arabic and Persian words written in Devnagari

Under BJP rule/after 2020
Hindi== 60% Sanskrit and Ordu The E-N-D in India.:smitten:

Gadari party is full of brainless jabronis & traitors.

Pakistan and India are completely different. Its like comparing apples and cardboard boxes

Just political Drama !!!!

VOTE YEAR !!! Hai, Difference Jatai bina , very difficult to get Stupid vote

Ms Rabbani should focus on delivery what have their political party delivered to people of Sindh instead of starting Shananigans !!! Ho

Status of Sindh :

a) Prime reason for No launch of Kala Bagh National Dam
b) No system for Garbage cleaning
c) No hospital systems , quality of which matches KPK
d) A destroyed industrial base in Karachi
e) Lack of water in Largest city of Sindh
f) Massive Corruption locally with PPP political party

How the school standards have improved in Sindh ? That is question by people to your party

Delivery Aunty Ji Delivery , what did you do for People ?

CPEC was federal Initiative , Tumhari Party ne Sindh main kiya banaya ?

What did you do for 4 years (1 year left to election ???? )

Karachi ke Budget ka Hisab hai ? Was it released?
How is situation in Thar Desert ? Water situation resolved ?

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom