What's new

Karachi sees decline in ratio of Urdu speakers: census results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to live in Metroville for a while moved back to Islamabad
There were huge illegal settlements all over Islamabad

It was only after 2018 (Afghani and local) and they were taken head on by the current administration
For over 30 years people in i-11 Islamabad watched as their land was occupied by thankless Afghanis

It was given back to original owners fairly recently

Its not all rainbow and sunshine outside of Karachi its just that PPP is another level when it comes to fucking up

Seraikio ney bhutto mar dia hy
There is an area called afghan colony in karachi near gadap town. Its beyond understanding how they manage to come from afghanistan to karachi and if there is a colony with name afghan colony soon there will be city within karachi with name mini kabul.

Sharif got removed due to their own buffoonery

They changed councils during case and flipped statements multiple times while Zardari sacrificed smaller fish in plea bargain so that he could buy some time

Zardari had better lawyers but judges were more soft when they were dealing with cases of sharifs
Yes we all know keeping aside the corruption of sharifs..the manipulation happened pre election was visible ..I have no problem with it ..this just reflect there care for Punjab and even now with buzdar
.but there is no issue for Sindh ..nobody care ...no manipulation here ..Sindh is left to PPP..anyhow debate is going somewhere else ...
It's the fault of urdu speaking people they don't how to protest and jam the capital like rest of others

There is a area called afghan colony in karachi near gadap town. Its beyond understanding how they manage to come from afghanistan to karachi and if there is a colony with name afghan colony soon there will be city within karachi with name mini kabul.
Afghanis are everywhere because Achakzai issued them cnic in the last government now they move freely everywhere

They are a huge nuisance in Pindi/Islamabad too so much so that they made some no go areas in the capital at one point

The problem with blaming other ethnicities instead of people who had power results in the blood bath we had from 90,s to 2013

You really think a Rickshaw driver from Rahim Yar Khan is responsible for all the filth in Karachi?

Afghanis are everywhere because Achakzai issued them cnic in the last government now they move freely everywhere

They are a huge nuisance in Pindi/Islamabad too so much so that they made some no go areas in the capital at one point

The problem with blaming other ethnicities instead of people who had power results in the blood bath we had from 90,s to 2013

You really think a Rickshaw driver from Rahim Yar Khan is responsible for all the filth in Karachi?
I cant say for all rickshaw driver but recently one rickshaw driver from multan raped a girl and throw her. So when a person reading such news what he will think or came in his mind?.

Yes we all know keeping aside the corruption of sharifs..the manipulation happened pre election was visible ..I have no problem with it ..this just reflect there care for Punjab and even now with buzdar
.but there is no issue for Sindh ..nobody care ...no manipulation here ..Sindh is left to PPP..anyhow debate is going somewhere else ...
It's the fault of urdu speaking people they don't how to protest and jam the capital like rest of others
Manipulation? They were given multiple safe exits but they were too stupid to avail them

Lahore High Court threw out live files of criminal cases into the street

Reports running on media, even judge said stop land mafia builder. Protest is also happening now what more you want to see ppl hve guns in their hands and then you will say look mqm is back. If rights are not given then ppl will eventually use force then mqm like party will emerge.

What is wrong with Buzdar? People dont like his face but he ran an excellent covid drive

Reports running on media, even judge said stop land mafia builder. Protest is also happening now what more you want to see ppl hve guns in their hands and then you will say look mqm is back. If rights are not given then ppl will eventually use force then mqm like party will emerge.
No, I want them to gathered at capital and stage a protest ..Mqm was mafia ..no doubt in it ..but who is stopping a million people in capital to stop everything and ask for there rights ..starting from to count actual people in Karachi ...PTI is so found of siaraki province never heard them of Karachi/Hyderabad province..
What is wrong with Buzdar? People dont like his face but he ran an excellent covid drive
Nothing wrong...this is what I am saying why people after every meeting said they have concern with him..why they told to journalist if IK listen to us he should remove buzdar ..why don't they ask to remove cm Sindh ? Why no concern for Sindh and performance here ...
Is it Pakistan only Punjab ?

you must be joking for sure, might be not as much as Pathans but not at all low in any standard :lol:

Migration also make huge difference here. Sindhi, seraiki and pashtun migration will make urdu speaker % decline.

Are you trying to threaten the state here buddy your rag tag mqm only survived from 2008/2013 due to ppp being a hurdle in army/rangers operation in karachi then it was crushed as it deserved to be now state is trying to develop karachi PM khan had announced 1100 billion package for karachi and army is also involved in development projects so karachi is not left to incompetent ppp.Your threats are moot mqm or mqm clone will be destroyed in karachi because just like ppp mqm's ethnic centric politics are a hurdle in karachis development even altaf recently begged genral bajwa and genral faiz for forgiveness and a second chance and the loser was probably only laughed at in GHQ.

No, I want them to gathered at capital and stage a protest ..Mqm was mafia ..no doubt in it ..but who is stopping a million people in capital to stop everything and ask for there rights ..starting from to count actual people in Karachi ...PTI is so found of siaraki province never heard them of Karachi/Hyderabad province..

Nothing wrong...this is what I am saying why people after every meeting said they have concern with him..why they told to journalist if IK listen to us he should remove buzdar ..why don't they ask to remove cm Sindh ? Why no concern for Sindh and performance here ...
Is it Pakistan only Punjab ?
People ask Imran khan to remove buzdar because he can his party is ruling is punjab he can easily replace buzdar by someone else however in sindh ppp is the ruling party and opposition leader is from PTI thats why he cannot replace him he doesnot have the votes in sindh provincial parliament to have his candidate elected as chief minister.However this time around PTI is looking to seriously challenge PPP in sindh in 2023 election as i believe Imran khan in late august will travel to sindh to hold rallies.

People ask Imran khan to remove buzdar because he can his party is ruling is punjab he can easily replace buzdar by someone else however in sindh ppp is the ruling party and opposition leader is from PTI thats why he cannot replace him he doesnot have the votes in sindh provincial parliament to have his candidate elected as chief minister.However this time around PTI is looking to seriously challenge PPP in sindh in 2023 election as i believe Imran khan in late august will travel to sindh to hold rallies.
I assume you live in Punjab ...Correct me if I am wrong

I assume you live in Punjab ...Correct me if I am wrong
You are right i do live in punjab in a small town mianwali although i donot speak punjabi my mother tongue is saraiki.

You are right i do live in punjab in a small town mianwali although i donot speak punjabi my mother tongue is saraiki.
Yes ....that's why I said those living in Punjab will never understand..
By the way which town you are living ..is it IK constituency ?

Yes ....that's why I said those living in Punjab will never understand..
By the way which town you are living ..is it IK constituency ?
Those who lived in Karachi understand the subtle and not so subtle racism in these posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom