What's new

Karachi sees decline in ratio of Urdu speakers: census results

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just stating facts

Unlike punjabis who bring positive impact on the city these two ethnic groups don't bring anything positive to the city

Only thing they bring to the city are crimes and mediocrity
Would you like to present a source or a case study or would you like to indict saraikis and sindhis like some sindhis who are racist want the rest of the country to indict urdu speaking people and pukhtuns you all are reactionaries who are furthering our fault lines instead of mending them.Perhaps you are angry due to lack of devolpment in karachi in that case although past may look shabby future if PTI remains in power which it will we will continue on the path of sustainable development and looks very bright for karachi as well as the rest of the country i just hope we can somehow controle population growth.

the only grand mirgration that happen in the country is for karachi rest remain where they are or not even noticeble.

This also happening now in karachi

View attachment 767756

Okay for the sake of Pakistan love ask sindhi to give job to karachi domicile guy in nawabshah or anyother part of sindh or even take stand of injustice for karachi ppl that is happening. Its easy to say things when are not at receiving end. Those who suffering what you have done for them? any protest anything to give them rights.
Islamabad and Pindi mein bhi demographics new settlements key change hein ye sirf Karachi mein nahi ho raha
Yahi masla hy unka jo Hyderabad sey opar kabhi nahi aye
Karachi's destruction is directly proportional to increase in sindhi and siraiki population

Higher the sindhi and siraiki population of Karachi the more destroyed it would be
They move into ghots that are in horrible conditions

People living in absolute poverty in many instances and in horrible conditions

Islamabad and Pindi mein bhi demographics new settlements key change hein ye sirf Karachi mein nahi ho raha

True islamabad alone has grown by as much since 2010 as it did from 1966 to 2010 lahore has also expanded very fast urbanization is national as well as global phenomenon.

Quite agree but there are still HUGE number of us here still willing to put up a heart/fight for our city
Karachites of all ethnicities want to make it a better place
The problem is when parties divide them over ethnic lines and make them fight other exploited people instead of the ones looting the city

Kindly share Islamabad pindi and illegal construction like happening in karachi? Where do you live in karachi? share something rather than sitting on a chair and lecturing others and try to step out of this forum. lots of things happening and you will only come to know once you face it.

They come in karachi and land mafia making 120 sq yars plot per family to 40 sq yard for each family. No matter how much you protest they kept coming and buying property.
IMG-20210805-WA0025.jpg

Last edited:
Kindly share Islamabad pindi and illegal construction like happening in karachi? Where do you live in karachi? share something rather than sitting on a chair and lecturing others.
Used to live in Metroville for a while moved back to Islamabad
There were huge illegal settlements all over Islamabad

It was only after 2018 (Afghani and local) and they were taken head on by the current administration
For over 30 years people in i-11 Islamabad watched as their land was occupied by thankless Afghanis

It was given back to original owners fairly recently

Its not all rainbow and sunshine outside of Karachi its just that PPP is another level when it comes to fucking up
Jeeeaaay Bhuttooooo , aaj bhi Butto zinda hai , kal bhi bhutto zinda tha
Seraikio ney bhutto mar dia hy

I am just stating facts

Unlike punjabis who bring positive impact on the city these two ethnic groups don't bring anything positive to the city

Only thing they bring to the city are crimes and mediocrity
Seraikis and Pashtuns in my observation made up the bulk of the labour force in Karachi
you must be joking for sure, might be not as much as Pathans but not at all low in any standard :lol:
Ajkal 3-4 sey opar nahi taptey 😝

I know but what I am trying to say is that the the influx is a result of new migration in low income communities in the not so well managed parts of town

There is no grand conspiracy people move from poor parts of country to wealthy parts of country
There is a conspiracy when someone don't "count actual population of Karachi "
This is what called manipulation ...people living outside specially in Punjab Won't understand..I mean this census was a joke ...Karachi k population ...but then it's deliberately undercounted so that PPP remain in power

the only grand mirgration that happen in the country is for karachi rest remain where they are or not even noticeble.

This also happening now in karachi

View attachment 767756

Okay for the sake of Pakistan love ask sindhi to give job to karachi domicile guy in nawabshah or anyother part of sindh or even take stand of injustice for karachi ppl that is happening. Its easy to say things when are not at receiving end. Those who suffering what you have done for them? any protest anything to give them rights.
It is hard to even comprehend what you wrote at least learn to write before lecturing others on oppression points.I completely support your demand for merit based recruitment no body should be discriminated against anyone in pakistan because he is urdu speaking.As for the that picture you attached with that rapist animal where you accuse 'Gher Maqamis' for all that is wrong in karachi you do realise that some sindhis who are racist and extremists call all urdu speakers gher maqamis and colonists hypcoricy much,I as a pakistani stand against all form of discrimination and racism be it against urdu speaking pakistanis or saraikis and sindhis for that matter.

Last edited:
There is a conspiracy when someone don't "count actual population of Karachi "
Everyone who lives there minus foreigners is part of the actual population be them Khoso,Jhakrani,Butt or Afridi

Everyone who lives there minus foreigners is part of the actual population be them Khoso,Jhakrani,Butt or Afridi
Yes but count everyone ...that's the issue ... deliberately undercounted people here by state is visible
Quite agree but there are still HUGE number of us here still willing to put up a heart/fight for our city
It's better to leave Karachi ...if not outside Pakistan atleast change the province ..move to lahore or other areas in Punjab ..there is big difference in infrastructure and overall things then to Karachi ..Karachi is a mess ..have you not noticed all those saying this is right or that ..ppp is not that bad does not want to live in Sindh but in Punjab ..

Why dont you ask the government that conducted the census?
We can't ask the government ..they said someone was with them to verify ....
What I see how they care for Punjab and remove sharifs but no care for Sindh ..
Anyhow this is state decision not some government to keep urdu speaking people out of power

We can't ask the real government ..they said someone was with them to verify ....
What I see how they care for Punjab and remove sharifs but no care for Sindh ..
Sharif got removed due to their own buffoonery

They changed councils during case and flipped statements multiple times while Zardari sacrificed smaller fish in plea bargain so that he could buy some time

Zardari had better lawyers but judges were more soft when they were dealing with cases of sharifs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom