What's new

Urdu say ho kyun bayzar, english say kyun itna pyar?

Because English is a true international language and is key to all the sciences ,engineering and arts you will find a humongous amount of world literature translated to it whereas in urdu sorry to say other than a few good poets and novels nothing it's even aeon behind turkish chinese and even arabic we don't have funds and resources to translate a minuscule fraction of the world literature scientific or otherwise published in one year let alone a substantial part of it's whole sentiments aside we have to live in this given situation/world I love Urdu but I am a practical/rational person.

Last edited:
Because English is a true international language and is key to all the sciences ,engineering and arts you will find a humongous amount of world literature translated to it whereas in urdu sorry to say other than a few good poets and novels nothing it's even aeon behind turkish chinese and even arabic we don't have funds and resources to translate a minuscule fraction of the world literature scientific or otherwise published in one year let alone a substantial part of it's whole sentiments aside we have to live in this given situation/world I love Urdu but I am a practical/rational person.
Chinese dont use it
french done
germans dont
nordics dont!

they educate their children in their langugae they are more developed then us angrez keh ghulams! i see no harm in learning english but by making it a standard of education more than 80% of population is not allowed to excell and develop!

Chinese dont use it
french done
germans dont
nordics dont!

they educate their children in their langugae they are more developed then us angrez keh ghulams! i see no harm in learning english but by making it a standard of education more than 80% of population is not allowed to excell and develop!
Because they did not miss the train and developed their languages all the nations that you mentioned are by and large monolingual one race one language there are thousands of mother tongues in south asia and at least a dozen in Pakistan they learn urdu as a second language just like english and even those countries that you have mentioned are now investing in English good English teachers in china are the highest paid teachers 60 to 70 % of french and german scientific literature is in english even they can't do it without english now. So

Last edited:
Because they did not miss the train and developed their languages all the nations that you mentioned are by and large monolingual one race one language there are thousands of mother tongues in south asia and at least a dozen in Pakistan they learn urdu as a second language just like english and even those countries that you have mentioned are now investing in English good English teachers in china are the highest paid teachers 60 to 70 % of french and german scientific literature is in english even they can't do it without english now. So
my issue is not english or learning english my issue is concentrating on english and making it the standard of education or of being educated and not considering urdu educated to be smart or educated and not giving them opportunities by sticking to these inferior standards 80-85% are not given the opportunity to educate themselves workhard and raise themselves out of poverty!! rich babus will apply for big universities get jobs in higher post middileclass staying in managerial positions and lower class remaining labor class forever! elites fking controlling wealth and resources!

Just go to cern
my issue is not english or learning english my issue is concentrating on english and making it the standard of education or of being educated and not considering urdu educated to be smart or educated and not giving them opportunities by sticking to these inferior standards 80-85% are not given the opportunity to educate themselves workhard and raise themselves out of poverty!! rich babus will apply for big universities get jobs in higher post middileclass staying in managerial positions and lower class remaining labor class forever! elites fking controlling wealth and resources!
Elites will always be Elites throughout the world we can't change that but we can surly improve our federal and provincial Govt school systems we can try to improve and standardize their curriculum and teaching we can also use modern communication and multimedia systems etc ghareeb Kay bachoon ko angrazi riazi aur science sekhana hay that's the goal.

Last edited:
P.S sorry to say but if you don't know english you can be potentially smart but not actually because you don't have access to 99% of world's knowledge and I am speaking from South Asian perspective.

Just go to cern
Elites will always be Elites throughout the world we can't change that but we can surly improve our federal and provincial school systems we can try to improve and standardize their curriculum and teaching we can also use modern communication and multimedia systems etc ghareeb Kay bachoon ko angrazi riazi aur science sekhana hay that's the goal.
gareeb jis ko urdu theek say nai atti usko angrezi may riyazi aur science sikhanay waqt zaya karnay walli baat hai!!

ya elites ka planed system hai gareeb gareed rahay aur ameer ameer! aur ya angrezi taleemi nizam society ko systematically in favor of elites divide kar raha hai!

P.S sorry to say but if you don't know english you can be potentially smart but not actually because you don't have access to 99% of world's knowledge and that's from South Asian point of view.
transllate worlds knowledge into language masses understand and they will have access to worlds knowledge!

and no matter how smart a urdy educated kid is in current system he will never progress!

transllate worlds knowledge into language masses understand and they will have access to worlds knowledge!

and no matter how smart a urdy educated kid is in current system he will never progress!
We don't have a half decent word processor for our languages you can't use Google translate for philosophical or scientific education my point is there should be no Urdu medium schools to begin with their job was to create clarks and lower middle class for the masters.

english say kyun itna pyar

Gulami Ki Nishani, you language doesn’t define your scientific contribution but your R&D and policies set forth by governments does. If English was the secret sauce to success everyone would’ve jumped the bang wagon - while Europe was in their dark ages with their English, French, German and Italian language it was Persians and Arabs ahead in scientific achievements.

english say kyun itna pyar

Gulami Ki Nishani, you language doesn’t define your scientific contribution but your R&D and policies set forth by governments does. If English was the secret sauce to success everyone would’ve jumped the bang wagon - while Europe was in their dark ages with their English, French, German and Italian language it was Persians and Arabs ahead in scientific achievements.
At that time Arabic was the English it's not about a particular language it's about the quantum of knowledge it possesses in give era.

aarey kyu pyar nai sahab ? bas kabhi kabhar urdu ki salees zaban ka koi lafz bhool jata hai to ye khaksar angraizi lay ata aur kabhi kabhar to samny wala itna far far angrezi bolta ko majbooran jawabi firing kayliye angrezi istaimal karni parti

We don't have a half decent word processor for our languages you can't use Google translate for philosophical or scientific education my point is there should be no Urdu medium schools to begin with their job was to create clarks and lower middle class for the masters.
bhai sabh system he aissa banna dia keh urdu medium school walla genius ho he nai sakta aur angrezi walla bawakoof bhi genius hai! na urdu medium walla tareeqi karay ga na aagay burhay ga is turhan 80% population gareeb he rahay gee aur babu in ko cockroach ki turhan treat karain gay!

aarey kyu pyar nai sahab ? bas kabhi kabhar urdu ki salees zaban ka koi lafz bhool jata hai to ye khaksar angraizi lay ata aur kabhi kabhar to samny wala itna far far angrezi bolta ko majbooran jawabi firing kayliye angrezi istaimal karni parti
kitnay dhiram ki hai?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom