What's new

Urban India is polluting rivers and drowning in its own excreta

China is much better than India

I agree, China has shown true modernization.

I think foreign countries should really warn their citizens about the immense pollution and poverty of Hind before traveling there. It is also a crime stricken nation, pick pocket, rape, kidnapping, illegal business practices, etc.

In fact, many people after visiting Hind become severely sick due to the lack of hygiene there. Another reason why nations should warn their citizens before they ever travel to such a substandard nation.

What structural changes? Like less population?

well,it is a long discussion.

at the top of my head,we need a right liberal cultural revolution,something like the protestant revolution and not actual protestanism.

we need more accountability from our civil servants and not to forget,a little more violence from our police and armed forces.

well,it is a long discussion.

at the top of my head,we need a right liberal cultural revolution,something like the protestant revolution and not actual protestanism.

we need more accountability from our civil servants and not to forget,a little more violence from our police and armed forces.

Why is the topic population control not being discussed? The quality of life will just continue to deteriorate in India with more people fighting for few resources remaining.

Thats not true,India's land mass is too big and the people are r still locked up in few areas.The rural areas are still very sparsely populated.

If we can find a way to keep our people reasonably located all across India,we shud be doing good.

Why is the topic population control not being discussed? The quality of life will just continue to deteriorate in India with more people fighting for few resources remaining.

From what I understand the Indian Government has a few programs active which sterilize people I dont know about the details. It's a give and take thing. I don't know how emanu sterilizations have even performed but I did read they are doing something about it. Though sterilization isn't going to resolve this massive problem. It's a cultural problem as much as it is a financial problem.

Thats not true,India's land mass is too big and the people are r still locked up in few areas.The rural areas are still very sparsely populated.

If we can find a way to keep our people reasonably located all across India,we shud be doing good.

Land is not the only resource. There are a lot of land in Africa but they are unusable. You need water, farmable land, woods, garbage disposal places, sewer, energy, and many more to support a large population. The polluted rivers is the first sign of overpopulation. The water and sewer systems are not sustainable in India.

I agree, China has shown true modernization.

I think foreign countries should really warn their citizens about the immense pollution and poverty of Hind before traveling there. It is also a crime stricken nation, pick pocket, rape, kidnapping, illegal business practices, etc.

In fact, many people after visiting Hind become severely sick due to the lack of hygiene there. Another reason why nations should warn their citizens before they ever travel to such a substandard nation.

just watch 101 east-china by al-zazira and see how chinese are dying slow death...see how old women are crying and beating head on floor while chinese police is asking to stop the recording...china is getting better no doubt about that...but china is master of hiding things....they even threw poor people out of Beijing during 2008 Olympics....India is better because we do not hide things and instead of throwing them out we are slowly trying to include them in lower middle class and middle class.

Why worry when all the indian junk flows across the border to the natural junkyard in east an west through various rivers

OMG! I shook hands with an Indian earlier today. Would it give me something else other than friendship?

This is why I say foreigners will never understand!!! They always just criticize us on the way we live, how we look, but don't really have a single clue about India! We have no problem living like this, so who are these foreigners telling us we are wrong? This is India! This is our way of life and has been so for centuries..

I am really sick of the Indian propaganda and shamelessness. I have some stories to share with my friends. The real life tells quite differently from what kind of freedom and democrazy India boasts:
1. One of aljazeera reports, which you can find from youtube, is about how cruelly and how barbarically the Indian military treat Indian insurgency( still their Indian people). When the Aljazeera reporter asked Indian reporter and Indian government, "why wasn't the cruelty reported and covered in the mainstream media? why did the Aljazeera reporter only learned recently?" The Indian government and the Indian reporter cunningly dodge the question as if the reporter never asked.
2. In regard with the land acquisition in India, the most famous one is the Korean Steel Plant Project. Again, the youtube footage shows that the Indian police and military shoot their local people like shooting rats.
3. India does not hide? What a big joke! A friend of mine from Taiwan reported the story about protesting the nuclear plant. When he rode on a cab to the protest scene, he was stopped by the police and was asked to stay away from it. Then he offered a big price to the taxi driver, but he was refused when he told the driver he was a reporter.
just watch 101 east-china by al-zazira and see how chinese are dying slow death...see how old women are crying and beating head on floor while chinese police is asking to stop the recording...china is getting better no doubt about that...but china is master of hiding things....they even threw poor people out of Beijing during 2008 Olympics....India is better because we do not hide things and instead of throwing them out we are slowly trying to include them in lower middle class and middle class.

Land is not the only resource. There are a lot of land in Africa but they are unusable. You need water, farmable land, woods, garbage disposal places, sewer, energy, and many more to support a large population. The polluted rivers is the first sign of overpopulation. The water and sewer systems are not sustainable in India.

Only the urban rivers are polluted and there so many rivers yet in India that are clean as hell.Even today agriculture thrives in most parts of the country but no people living there.Thats the reality.

You have every resource to feed and keep the people happy.There is also good infrastruture in many parts of the country and communications too.

everything,u have.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Ryan

None of what u say is anything of serious note and it is a normal thing.

Back
Top Bottom