What's new

Uranium package, allegedly originated in Pakistan, seized by British police at Heathrow

I dont understand, why ?

Why should the imported government debunk lies spread by a British newspaper? Is that a serious question on your part?

Dude, your economy is already wrecked as we speak. You do understand that such lies emanating from certain Western quarters are by design? Even if they are being spread by a gossip newspaper. Your nukes are next in line. Just saying. Don't shoot the messenger.

Why should the imported government debunk lies spread by a British newspaper? Is that a serious question on your part?
Did YOUR COUNTRY India got apology and articles removed from Local media regarding nuclear security and uranium theft and smuggling?? forget about foreign Media.

I said, your country India, because you keep saying my country Pakistan, like Pakistan is not your country.

rest of your post is off topic.

Did YOUR COUNTRY India got apology and articles removed from Local media regarding nuclear security and uranium theft and smuggling?? forget about foreign Media.

I said, your country India, because you keep saying my country Pakistan, like Pakistan is not your country.

rest of your post is off topic.

Respond to why the imported government has failed to take the British newspaper to the courts.

Such claims by a British newspaper shouldn't be taken lightly. They are meant to undermine the credibility and reputation of Pakistan's nuclear safety.

Don't get hyper about India. This topic isn't related to Hindustan.

I read this story on another site, and was left confused as to whether they found Uranium itself, or traces/contamination of Uranium on some other material.

Both have completely different connotations. Uranium itself means something very serious, traces of Uranium on another material means lax handling procedures, which is serious in itself but not quite on the same level.

From what I understood, the package was first shipped to Oman and then put on a flight.

The Uranium was not weapons grade. Origin was Pakistan, and final destination was an 'Iranian linked' company in the UK, which did not declare Uranium being in the consignment.

That could explain a lot. It could be the Iranian government with allies in Pakistan seeking Uranium enrichment.

But again it's a suggestion. We don't know enough at this point.

Respond to why the imported government has failed to take the British newspaper to the courts.

Such claims by a British newspaper shouldn't be taken lightly. They are meant to undermine the credibility and reputation of Pakistan's nuclear safety.
You really need to use your brain.

Newspapers and all experts like you can express their POV and spread propaganda. until investigation is completed, other then rejection, nothing can be done, which Pakistan has done.

"Responding to the reports, a top Pakistani official said they were “not factual”, adding that no information had been shared by the UK with Pakistan officially.

“No information to this effect has been shared with us officially. We are confident that the reports are not factual,” Foreign Office Spokesperson Mumtaz Zahra was quoted as saying by the Dawn newspaper on Thursday.

According to Pakistani officials, the shipment did not originate in Pakistan, as is being claimed by British media, it said."

I mentioned India, as you are defending an Indian, and if RSS terrorist PM Modi can not get it done locally, than just use your brain for foreign media.

Atomic mulk and no Atta makes it a deadly situation. Last time your infamous hero Dr. Abdul Qadeer was selling atomic secrets to whoever would pay few millions which includes Iraq, Iran, Libya and N.Korea. Pakistan govt. was complicit in this because of sanctions.
Now the situation is just like in early 1990. Let us see, if Pakistan actually did mature or will it go back to its old ways.
Last time your gods the Americans also said WMDs in Iraq...and had modi on a terror list. R u talking about the same people now telling the truth?

A BS fake story and 6 page long discussions by PDF. If monotonous and mundane had avatars they would be giving Ghazi52 a run for his money.

A BS fake story and 6 page long discussions by PDF. If monotonous and mundane had avatars they would be giving Ghazi52 a run for his money.
If it is scrap metal, it could originate from Afghanistan and may comprise of remnants of DU rounds used by US and British forces during their long stay there. The scrap from shells mixed with other stuff then sent to UK in same consignment..
A plausible theory…

If it is scrap metal, it could originate from Afghanistan and may comprise of remnants of DU rounds used by US and British forces during their long stay there. The scrap from shells mixed with other stuff then sent to UK in same consignment..
A plausible theory…

Do you think Indian PM of UK would start a war crime investigation against responsible British regime?

It's absolute BS to suggest one can track a private package but somehow cannot track a load container and its content in 2023.

The tobacco chewing conspiracy loving xenophobic bigots may just well be too big a market for media industry in both India and UK.

Amazing. Other sources have it that it was a trace of uranium, not kg, and it was in with other scrap metal and so could have been ex-medical, could have been a shell casing... could have been anything

Finally, in your above statement you are trying to tell me that you have nothing to do with Pakistan? as you said, "YOUR Govt."
how'd a lar o bar multi-ID afgoon rat have anything to do with Pakistan except to want to destroy it with or or without help from his hindu brethren from pooperpower?

Lol.

why does the world act surprised when a proven nuclear proliferator do what they always do. 😂

There’s a reason why all flights from Pakistan to the US/UK go through intense scrutiny. I know some major airports already have Pakistan specific protocols.

Last edited:
Last time your gods the Americans also said WMDs in Iraq...and had modi on a terror list. R u talking about the same people now telling the truth?
Pakistan's chief nuclear scientist, Abdul Qadeer Khan, has confessed to sharing nuclear technology with Iran, Libya, and North Korea in a 12-page document presented to President Pervez Musharraf, according to a briefing given by government officials in Islamabad.

Pakistan's chief nuclear scientist, Abdul Qadeer Khan, has confessed to sharing nuclear technology with Iran, Libya, and North Korea in a 12-page document presented to President Pervez Musharraf, according to a briefing given by government officials in Islamabad.

So fucking what?
America shared nuclear tech with Britain and France

You keep sucking white cock and follow whatever they say.

Now stfu and drink some cow pee

Back
Top Bottom