What's new

Upset with US’ India ‘tilt’, Pak redraws foreign policy

If US wanted to win and go away.. that would be a different story.. they just want to stay there and they have enough foreign policy and intelligence experts to make sure they stay.

Indian policy makers are wise enough to understand why not to send men in uniform to Afg.

mr. indian i would like to say about that there intelligence expert accept formally their defeat
and staying is more dangerous than action.
their intelligence expert are not willing for stay neither the want to action it is just mossad pressure in CIA base.

staying in a state where there is no guarantee of protection even to the civilians no doubt what will be the situation of foreign troops.

i guess RAW also suggest some bad dreams to CIA.

lets see staying or death.....................

EPIC FAIL............Source is indian which means it's invalid. PLEASE IGNORE.

So good to read your reassurance that Pakistan is NOT re-drawing her foreign policy. Why give up a tried and tested success? You must use your considerable persuasive skills to make your Foreign Office to continue to do whatever it has been doing. Everyone can see that it is very, very successful.

Sissy is a 7' 300 pound man looking for allinace to fight a 5' 140 pound man.
the whole world knows your sissyness

So you agree you're a light weight and you fighting us is like a light weight fighting mike dempsey.

Pakistan options are very limited.

yes light weight fighting a Big sissy, you agreed to it?

we punched and kicked you in the teeth, invaded your country and tore it to pieces, and then invaded you again and all you could do is sit by the side and cry about it.

So good to read your reassurance that Pakistan is NOT re-drawing her foreign policy. Why give up a tried and tested success? You must use your considerable persuasive skills to make your Foreign Office to continue to do whatever it has been doing. Everyone can see that it is very, very successful.

YAWN..........YAWN...........Who cares what anyone thinks or says. The important thing is that our interests are secured and our enemies are unable to do anything to us. That's all that matters. In that respect we have been very successful.

we punched and kicked you in the teeth, invaded your country and tore it to pieces, and then invaded you again and all you could do is sit by the side and cry about it.

in your dreams you have invaded US also, had space ships 2000 years ago and your thin legged soldiers were flying before the world knew about flying. but the ground realities are your thin legged pot bellied soldier could only fight behind civil uprising...lost half of Kashmir and all of GB to Pakistan 70 years ago and Pakistan is still holdling it. your soldier dont have guts to fight and your govt knows it, 56" knows the real size on the other wise of the border and all his pre-election promises are like shit in the open air shithouses.

in your dreams you have invaded US also, had space ships 2000 years ago and your thin legged soldiers were flying before the world knew about flying. but the ground realities are your thin legged pot bellied soldier could only fight behind civil uprising...lost half of Kashmir and all of GB to Pakistan 70 years ago and Pakistan is still holdling it. your soldier dont have guts to fight and your govt knows it, 56" knows the real size on the other wise of the border and all his pre-election promises are like shit in the open air shithouses.

your cuntry is half the size of what it was before. 'nuff said.

Lol, how big was India before partition? Lol fck ing injuns.

lol, modern republic starts only in 1947. In any case most indians are happy we got rid of the bad parts, most pakistanis want to join India- ain't gonna happen.

I p
The biggest mistake India could make today is to send troops to Afghanistan. Most will die and the whole of Afghanistan would turn against them.
I pray their Zionist allies convince them sending combat troops

lol, modern republic starts only in 1947. In any case most indians are happy we got rid of the bad parts, most pakistanis want to join India- ain't gonna happen.

In your dreams, my son. Most Pakistani wouldn't pi$$ on an indian if he was on fire. Mother India was ripped apart, that was good.

And deny it all you want, you are obsessed with us - everytime you get banned my son. You come running back.

Back
Top Bottom