What's new

Uproar in Muslim world after BJP leaders' derogatory remarks on Prophet

They are still defending it LOL Nupur Sharma spoke the unpleasant truth...

What bullshit is this?
The Government of India has taken control of the party?

They are still defending it LOL Nupur Sharma spoke the unpleasant truth...

Look at the BJP female MP squirming around trying to answer.

Ok I really condemn this but can I ask WHY NOW?? Think about the timing of all of this? Who does it benefit?? Just remember, unfortunately our Awam is really silly, their attention span is less than that of a 6-month old baby. Our Awam fall like fools everytime THE ESTABLISHMENT uses religion as control tool.

There was never ambiguity about it in my mind/analysis.. he picked on an opponent from a different weight class (caste ? lol) and paid for it.

Deal with the turmoil now.

Good for you you're in the EU, bray and say thanks to the almighty for your privilege.

You don't worry about that. Right now you are in the middle of prophet storm.

IMG_arindam_bagchi_mea.j_2_1_DI9SLGU0.jpg

External Affairs Ministry spokesperson Arindam

External Affairs Ministry spokesperson Arindam Bagchi said India categorically rejects the OIC Secretariat's "unwarranted and narrow-minded comments"

Mr. Bagchi said, "It is regrettable that OIC Secretariat has yet again chosen to make motivated, misleading and mischievous comments. This only exposes its divisive agenda being pursued at the behest of vested interests".

Is this heading towards some sort of conflict? OIC is now also being accused of having a vested interests.

Last edited:
View attachment 851817

smooth sailing stable chal raha hamara toh :)

you handle your problems but, good luck.

Dude, Hindutva leaders insulted the prophet and you are whining about smooth sailing.

Navin Kumar Jindal, the head of the media department from the ruling BJP in Delhi and a prominent politician close to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, took his Islamophobic remarks to Twitter where he criticised Prophet Muhammad’s marriage to his wife Aisha.

India gave a hard-hitting response to Islamic nations describing OIC’s remarks on Prophet row as ‘unwarranted and narrow-minded’.

Hindutva in no mood to apologize.

Dude, Hindutva leaders insulted the prophet and you are whining about smooth sailing.

Navin Kumar Jindal, the head of the media department from the ruling BJP in Delhi and a prominent politician close to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, took his Islamophobic remarks to Twitter where he criticised Prophet Muhammad’s marriage to his wife Aisha.
I haven't followed this closely but my best guess is he was responding to an equally offensive troll comment.

ammo ki kami hai yahan ? .. nope.. aapsay ziayada hi hai hamara barood ka bhandar if comes down to gutter tactics.

I haven't followed this closely but my best guess is he was responding to an equally offensive troll comment.

ammo ki kami hai yahan ? .. nope.. aapsay ziayada hi hai hamara barood ka bhandar if comes down to gutter tactics.

The BJP leaders made insulting remarks against the prophet.

There is one good news for you. The right-wing anti-Islam brigade in Western countries stands shoulder to shoulder with you.

If you think you are superior from muslims then be willing to put your money where your mouth is and face the consequences. Not this chanakya BS.

Meanwhile Muhammad Bin Salman Amsterdam k red light district mein apna iman aur insaniyat bech aya hai.

I dont expect any strong step or punishment from beghairat turks, arabs and east asians and even Pakistanis. These are all muslims by name only.
I hope there are few ghairatmand individual muslims in india who when get a chance will send this ugly b**** to hell.

In a television debate 10 days ago on India’s rightwing news channel Times Now 1, Sharma made derogatory comments about Muslim worship and the prophet Muhammad and mocked her Muslim debate opponent. Following an outcry over the comments, Jindal posted a tweet about the prophet – that he has since deleted – which also caused anger.

The BJP immediately removed both spokespeople and said “strong action has already been taken against those who made the derogatory remarks”.

However, many observers pointed out that the two had faced no action when their comments had first been flagged over a week ago by Muslims and civil rights activists in India. Instead there had been calls by BJP supporters for the arrest of the journalist who had called out the Islamophobic comments on social media.

On India’s rightwing news television channels, anti-Muslim rhetoric is expounded nightly by supporters of the BJP but is rarely, if ever, met with apologies or retractions.

A video is circulating online showing the militant Hindutva leader Yati Narsinghanand doubling down on their comments about the prophet Muhammad and calling all Muslims “criminals”.

The BJP leaders made insulting remarks against the prophet.

There is one good news for you. The right-wing anti-Islam brigade in Western countries stands shoulder to shoulder with you.
Probably in response to an insult.. "pay em back in the same coin" etc

I'm not anti anything or anyone.

Iran and Saudi Arabia have come together in a global condemnation of the attack on Muslims and the blasphemous remarks of senior Bharatiya Janata Party functionaries against Prophet Muhammad. This coming together of two nations warring over religion is itself highly significant as it bridges gaps created by religiosity in West Asia, and brings the member nations together in a strong reaction against the developments in India.

Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and indeed the Gulf that has been pretty hands off on struggles such as those of the Palestinian, are clearly responding to street pressure with the protests being lodged with the Indian missions, Indian goods being moved out of the supermarts, hashtags against India’s treatment of her Muslims trending, and not so veiled threats that Indians working in the region might lose their jobs. Qatar in fact canceled an official lunch being hosted for visiting Vice President of India Venkiah Naidu.

Scores of Muslims have been arrested in India for protesting against the remarks on the Prophet. As many are pointing out on the social media, it takes a protest from the rich Muslim nations to push the Indian government into remedial action. Demands for justice and apologies from its own citizens resulted in brutal police action.

Allah ka qehr nazil hoga inshAllah aise muslims aur unke mulkon pe…..inshAllah u deserve every misery and shit in life….lanat aise musalmanon per jo sab milker b sirf tweets ker saky ya ek paper pe protest……
arrey-kehna-kya-chahte-ho-what-is-machine-scene-engineering.gif

Back
Top Bottom