Upgraded Arjun Mark-II tanks undergoing trial at Pokhran

When a PAKISTANI is telling you TO DROP THE ARJUN TANK and BUY THE T90

ask your self WHY WHY WHY is YOUR ADVERSARY SAYING THIS

MBT-ARJUN-FILE-PHOTOS-1.jpg

I TELL YOU WHY

THE BLOODY ARJUNS LOOK MENANCING

THEY MAKE PAKISTANI TANKS LOOK PUNEY AND INFERIOR

THATS WHY THEY ARE DESPERATE FOR ARJUN NOT TO GO BEYOND 248 TANKS

Nope.. They are actually mocking your "mighty" arjun which is another example of mismanagement by india.

How can a Pakistani mock an indian IN ANYTHING

GET REAL

WHERE DOES PAKISTAN stand AND WHERE does india stand.

She? :/

Like the Pak Army as whole? Who even not prepared for Low Intensity Conflicts, and now using Type 59 for direct fire assault on ridge-lines in Shawal? The intended Operation was COIN, and now they converted this into conventional warfare, sitting on heights for tactical advantage against there own sovereign land.

Even whose RoE dictate to shoot everybody they see? What a perfect doctrine this is in anti insurgency op.

:lol:

Since you claim to be an expert of COIN operations ... You should have known that higher/strategic grounds/positions are chosen to check out any movement on ground-- specially in one of the worlds toughest terrains filled with jagged rocks,wood an valleys-- and an open border with war torn Afghanistan.

High grounds are also used to instal ground surveillance radars to check out movement and offer advantage by overlooking vast territory to curb movement.

As for tanks .. Even NATO your granddads in every field is using tanks in Afghanistan..

Shooting anything that moves in valleys evacuated of civilians .. The last strong holds of terrorists is also working .. Hence the massive decrease in acts of terrorism..

Now unfortunatly we can't master the art of holding an entire province hostage with 7 lac troops with 2:1 civilian ratio .. And human right violations covered by draconian laws etc.

Since you claim to be an expert of COIN operations ... You should have known that higher/strategic grounds/positions are chosen to check out any movement on ground-- specially in one of the worlds toughest terrains filled with jagged rocks,wood an valleys-- and an open border with war torn Afghanistan.
Sorry, I never claimed I am expert in COIN.
You even know meaning of COIN operation, local intelligence, creating civil authorities?

There is any local/civil administration in SWAT valley which was captured in 2009?
High grounds are also used to instal ground surveillance radars to check out movement and offer advantage by overlooking vast territory to curb movement.
High grounds tactics use in Conventional warfare, not in establishing law&order situation.

Read how India done COIN op in Punjab, and now going on against Maoist and NE.

As for tanks .. Even NATO your granddads in every field is using tanks in Afghanistan..
They use this for direct fire assault?

Shooting anything that moves in valleys evacuated of civilians .. The last strong holds of terrorists is also working .. Hence the massive decrease in acts of terrorism..
What a great RoE this is.

Now unfortunatly we can't master the art of holding an entire province hostage with 7 lac troops with 2:1 civilian ratio .. And human right violations covered by draconian laws etc.

As for 7 lac troops & Human rights violation, watch this.

Last edited:
You even know meaning of COIN operation, local intelligence, creating civil authorities?
Both go hand in hand.. If you were such an idiot .. You could have googled "Intel led operations - Zarb e Azab".. It's not really hard to do so!

As for creating civil authorities .. Kid that's the govts job.. FATA was never really a settled region it is/was a federally administered tribal area-- which was ruled by local tribal laws and the only give authority present was a political agent much like the colonial system.

Reforms are being taken but reforms can't transform a region with millions in an year or two.

There is local/civil administration in SWAT valley which was captured in 2009?
Swat is a part of KPK province not FATA .. It always had local/civil administration ... The reason it fell to the Taliban was douchebagery by spineless govt which was scared to talk action -- begging for negotiations or a peaceful way out.

High grounds tactics use in Conventional warfare, not in establishing law&order situation.
Unless you are out to govern a small town ... You idiots don't know jack about the region,history,society or topography of the region and act like experts!

Even in Afghanistan .. US & ANA has constructed similiar posts in violate border regions.

Read how India done COIN op in Punjab, and now going on against Maoist and NE.
Please don't show your stupidity by comparing low intensity insurgencies in plains of Punjab or forests of NE..
Insurgencies can't even survive in areas/terrain like that even with local support..and lightly armed civilians hiding in maze fields and bush... etc etc.

They use this for direct fire assault?

Yes smart *** .. Tanks are win used in Afghanistan for both direct and indirect confrontation ... Google it!

What a great RoE this is.

Indeed and it's showing results.. Shawal was the only Talib strong hold left... Now even that is almost done.. No more Talib hideouts,strongholds = drastic decrease in terrorism.

As for 7 lac troops & Human rights violation, watch this.

Stop posting nonsense.. I can post amnesty,HRGC and other reports..

Both go hand in hand.. If you were such an idiot .. You could have googled "Intel led operations - Zarb e Azab".. It's not really hard to do so!
Lol, Zarb e Azb is LIC, not COIN. Pak Army still not adopted COIN.

As for creating civil authorities .. Kid that's the govts job.. FATA was never really a settled region it is/was a federally administered tribal area-- which was ruled by local tribal laws and the only give authority present was a political agent much like the colonial system.
We all know how much civil administration exist in SWAT. The Governor of KPK automatically become governor of FATA. Hilarious.

Reforms are being taken but reforms can't transform a region with millions in an year or two.
Its been 6 years, still no reforms?

Unless you are out to govern a small town ... You idiots don't know jack about the region,history,society or topography of the region and act like experts!
Yeah, like India automatically become governable?

Even in Afghanistan .. US & ANA has constructed similiar posts in violate border regions.
On borders. These posts are not for watching borders, but to keep watch on its own region.

Please don't show your stupidity by comparing low intensity insurgencies in plains of Punjab or forests of NE..
Insurgencies can't even survive in areas/terrain like that even with local support..and lightly armed civilians hiding in maze fields and bush... etc etc.
There is no such thing low intensity insurgency, its LIC, which Pakistan dealing right now, and then need to start a COIN op.

Yes smart *** .. Tanks are win used in Afghanistan for both direct and indirect confrontation ... Google it!
:rofl:
You know meaning of direct fire?
Direct fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indeed and it's showing results.. Shawal was the only Talib strong hold left... Now even that is almost done.. No more Talib hideouts,strongholds = drastic decrease in terrorism.
Seriously? You think this is so simple, even without doing COIN op

Stop posting nonsense.. I can post amnesty,HRGC and other reports..

There is something seriously wrong when you need Mk2's right after a Mk1 and then upgrading those Mk2's before they even had some weaning in operational exercises. The Arjun is just another victim of the gutter pool that is project management at DRDO. An utter insult to Indian talent and finances and nothing more.

At leas the Tejas is a very capable platform that a victim of poor planning, but the Arjun is clearly lacking in even those respects.

Absolutely. No need to re-invent the wheel. Building tanks is something many countries are capable of. We could have simply licensed the T-90, added a few high-end Israeli bells-and-whistles, and be done with it. DRDO comes out looking quite stupid.

When a PAKISTANI is telling you TO DROP THE ARJUN TANK and BUY THE T90

ask your self WHY WHY WHY is YOUR ADVERSARY SAYING THIS

MBT-ARJUN-FILE-PHOTOS-1.jpg

I TELL YOU WHY

THE BLOODY ARJUNS LOOK MENANCING

THEY MAKE PAKISTANI TANKS LOOK PUNEY AND INFERIOR

THATS WHY THEY ARE DESPERATE FOR ARJUN NOT TO GO BEYOND 248 TANKS

They say same thing about Modi. :D

All the Arjuns are posted along Rajasthan border. ;) Lets see if Chinese MBT-2000 can withstand Lahat and its kinetic shells along with LCH and Apache. :D

Nope.. They are actually mocking your "mighty" arjun which is another example of mismanagement by india.

Do you even know what is management, tell me about a good management school in Pakistan. Making ToT of MBT-2000 and FC-1 do not make a r&D complex.

bring ut on we are waiting.

Waiting with what? Chinese tanks that even China itself didnt induct!!! :lol:

They say same thing about Modi. :D

All the Arjuns are posted along Rajasthan border. ;) Lets see if Chinese MBT-2000 can withstand Lahat and its kinetic shells along with LCH and Apache. :D

MBT-2000 is an export version of AK.. Exported to several nations..

Arjun is an insult..:lol:

Do you even know what is management, tell me about a good management school in Pakistan. Making ToT of MBT-2000 and FC-1 do not make a r&D comp

JF is a 60:40 joint venture.

AK is a Pakistani project with not a single Chinese sub system.

Arjun the inbred retarded cousin of Leo.

Waiting with what? Chinese tanks that even China itself didnt induct!!! :lol:
Coz it's a Pakistani project my bharati dost.

Lol, Zarb e Azb is LIC, not COIN. Pak Army still not adopted COIN.
[/QUOTE]
It's actually war on fuckin terror..
We all know how much civil administration exist in SWAT. The Governor of KPK automatically become governor of FATA. Hilarious.

Swat is a small town and a success story-- KPK not FATA..

And what do you even know about Federally Administered Tribal Areas or FCR!
Its been 6 years, still no reforms?
ZarbeAzab was started in late December of 2014!

Yeah, like India automatically become governable?

Can you point me out 1 insurgency that has ever survived in such terrain? Don't be a dumbass!

On borders. These posts are not for watching borders, but to keep watch on its own region.
Dumbass Shawal valley borders Afghanistanُ - Durrand Line .. Did you ever understand what they showed in the program!
There is no such thing low intensity insurgency, its LIC, which Pakistan dealing right now, and then need to start a COIN op.

Douchebag we have face Indian proxies in Sindh,Baluchistan and KPK before and smoothed them out! Aswell as fought and observed in other states .. Including Sri Lankan war!

Do you? Tanks are used to 2 effects -- psychological war and destruction !
Seriously? You think this is so simple, even without doing COIN op

Keep
Shut appu.. ! Thank you come again!

Last edited:
MBT-2000 is an export version of AK.. Exported to several nations..

Arjun is an insult..:lol:

Bitch JF is a 60:40 joint venture.

AK is a Pakistani project with not a single Chinese sub system.

India is an inbred retarded bastard child from Leo...

Coz it's a Pakistani project douchebag.

Dumbshyt Swat is a small town in KPK not FATA...

Can you point me out 1 insurgency that has ever survived in such terrain? Don't be a dumbass!

Dumbass Shawal valley borders Afghanistanُ - Durrand Line .. Did you ever understand what they showed in the program!

Douchebag we have face Indian proxies in Sindh,Baluchistan and KPK before and smoothed them out! Aswell as fought and observed in other states .. Including Sri Lankan war!

Yes douchebag .. Do you? Tanks are used to 2 effects -- psychological war and destruction !

Keep
Shut appu.. ! Thank you come again![/QUOTE]

Your hatred is too visceral. If you don't learn to tone it down you will have a cardiac arrest one of these days. At least high BP for sure. I can say because I have been in the same position and it is necessary to get out of such mentality.

Rest is up to you.

Dumbshyt Swat is a small town in KPK not FATA...

Yes douchebag .. Do you? Tanks are used to 2 effects -- psychological war and destruction !

Keep
Shut appu.. ! Thank you come again!

Your hatred is too visceral. If you don't learn to tone it down you will have a cardiac arrest one of these days. At least high BP for sure. I can say because I have been in the same position and it is necessary to get out of such mentality.

Rest is up to you.[/QUOTE]
Come on supa powaa ...sad truth... Don't cry me a river.

Last edited:

Rest is up to you.
Come on supa powaa ... I'm saying fge sad truth... Don't cry me a river.[/QUOTE]

You are a cardiac disaster waiting to happen. Everything about you, your profile, the language in your posts, cries belligerence and aggression. Filthy abuses roll of your fingers effortlessly. Your frustration and negativity will deeply affect your life. Your health will suffer and the people in your life will pay a heavy price for that.

Back
Top Bottom