MZ-PDF

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IMG_4284.JPG

IMG_4285.JPG

IMG_4286.JPG

IMG_4287.JPG

lets hope thats not that long waited AK2........its highly disappointing if it is that.

Turret redesign was a must!

lets hope thats not that long waited AK2........its highly disappointing if it is that.

Turret redesign was a must!
these must be old pics leaked now as one the pic of early batch of AK-I tank from the same set of pictures with intermat IR stealth paint was leaked in the year 2017 or 2018

Better to get Altay and oplot M and incorporate better features of both into Alkhalid. Unlike PAF speed in developing JF 17s, HIT/HMC is very slow in developing Al Khalid

Its AK1.
Better to get Altay and oplot M and incorporate better features of both into Alkhalid. Unlike PAF speed in developing JF 17s, HIT/HMC is very slow in developing Al Khalid
Altay is not fully operational yet, is expensive, too heavy for our terrain and house a gun with caliber which is not required by Pakistan.
Oplot-M has issues with its gun stabilization, got outdated FCS and have poor fire power specifically if kinetic penetrators are put into account.
Leave this Altay-Oplot rattle already. HIT/HMC can work better if its granted more funds and better room for R&D.

Last edited:
The working conditions/surroundings leave a lot to be desired (we may be a developing nation, but we can definitely afford a neater and more professional workspace, even if this is some temporary holding warehouse.)

It looks like a paint shop.

I have seen similar ones in military workshops.

BTW I had a neighbor who once worked for these guys nearly a decade ago. He has since moved abroad.

They were according to him involved with modification of FCS of AK.

http://trosol-defence.com/

@Dazzler

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom