What's new

Update to my previous thread: The AMRAAM Missile Detail

New notam issued airspace to remain closed for another three days
limited flight operation from Peshawar, ISB, KHI & QTA starts today. FSD, RYK, Sukkur, , LHR remains closed.....airspace on Eastern border remains closed till 4th...western border is open.....operation starts tonight

Hi, Could you please send me the link of that specification sheet which you have posted with the attachment. I shall be very thankful to you.

Sorry for late post, my light had went out and I decided to go to sleep... a long sleep. This is an update to my previous post in which I exposed the whole 'box number' scenario, and proved that the accused F-16 on the database is still active with the Royal Jordanian Air Force in Squadron No. 1! If anyone is interested in reading that thread, it got lost somewhere in all the other threads, here is the link.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/debunking-the-paf-f-16-down-myth-5th-generation-warfare.604715/

Again, I encourage Indians to debate and put out arguments on this, it is an open invitation. We all wish to know the truth, and nothing but the truth. It isn't us who are changing the goal posts over 10 times each day, it is India.

THE CONFLICTING DOCUMENTS
The latest attempt at evidence by them was a piece of the AMRAAM missile. It had a contract number on it as well. Upon searching for the contract number, there are two main conflicting reports.

1. A short description, from the Department of Defense of United States, reported and updated in 2006, which says the contract was awarded to Pakistan.
2. A report presented to the Congress (not to be confused with the party in India; Congress in United States is a governmental body consisting of the Senate and House of Representatives) in the United States, in 2010. According to the report, it was presented to a country named 'Tiawan', now we know... that it is an obvious typo. There is no country called 'Tiawan', it is so obvious that it was meant to refer to Taiwan.

Now, the relevant link for the Indian narrative is this.
http://archive.defense.gov/Contracts/Contract.aspx?ContractID=3384

Now, the link to our narrative, which also shoots down the typo complain by Indians.
https://www.hsdl.org/?abstract&did=713544

In this link, next to the big title of 'Report...', you can see a link to '[open PDF - 444 KB]', click on it. Now, in the opened PDF, go to the very bottom. You will notice the following at the 3rd position from the top.

RAYTHEON COMPANY
AZ
FA867505C0070
$2,380,000.00
Tiawan
AMRAAM AIR VEHICLE, FMS, AIM-120C5

To prove this is a typo, and does not interfere with the accuracy of the document, you can refer to immediately below, other sales to Taiwan, the country name is 'Taiwan', clearly a typo in the initial two sales references.

Now go to the very top. This very document was presented to the Congress by DoD, Department of Defense of United States in 2010 and reported on these sales of the Fiscal Year 2009. Note that it is a scanned document. The digital document presented by DoD below was presented in this very form to the Congress on July 26, 2010.

We can also verify the website that we used to obtain this report.
https://www.hsdl.org/c/about/

I don't think I need to make any addition to this, all details regarding sources, sponsorship, affiliation, are mentioned on the link in detail. There is no mark left about accuracy and validity of details after that.

Now coming to the confliction of reports. As already pointed out by one of the Staff, the nature of the contracts change due to politics and other factors variably. The contract could've been at one point been assigned to Pakistan (in 2006), and then later on awarded, rather, to Taiwan (in 2009) due to politics, global and military factors. This happens a bit often.

I already showed to you that both the sources are ultimately from Department of Defense of United States (DoD), only the latter one (sold to Taiwan) being from 2009, while the former (assigned to Pakistan) being in 2006. Clearly, this shows that a contract initially assigned to Pakistan was then awarded to Taiwan.

Now, lastly...

FOR THE SAKE OF IT...
Lets just for a moment, for the sake of the Indian narrative and the Indians who refuse to accept the above report also by DoD just because of a typo, lets simply assume the Indian Narrative to be true. That the missile belongs to Pakistan.

It still doesn't show that Pakistan lost an F16, it simply shows that Pakistan rather fired an AMRAAM missile from an F-16. But, according to that, it means that the ISPR is then lying, F-16 did take part... or did it?

The JF-17 Thunder is actually capable of engaging with AMRAAM missiles. Yes, you heard that right. Below I have attached a picture (called Specifications, its a camera taken picture at their plaza, so you cannot argue that it is forged) showing it clearly, thanks to China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation, that the JF-17 Thunder has the feature of BVR (also shown to the left under Features title), and can engage with AMRAAM missiles as circled under Armament.

So, now we know that JF-17 Thunder is capable of using the AMRAAM missile. We also know that ISPR said no F-16 took part in the op. We also know thanks to Indian Media that there is an AMRAAM missile piece in their territory... so for India to claim that this missile was fired from Pakistan, is for them to accept that it hit some aerial target (AMRAAM is an AAM, meaning to Air-to-Air missile, AAM's cannot engage ground targets) and was fired from the JF-17 Thunder, and remember that these are BVR-capable missiles with ranges above 100+ km.

So, I will leave the rest for you all to speculate. You can clearly see from above documents linked, thanks to many forum members here, that is proven that the missile was sold to Taiwan, however, if Indians insist that the 2010 report is entirely false, then let it be known that it does not prove that a PAF F-16 was shot down, and it doesn't prove either that a PAF F-16 took part in it all because the JF-17 thunder is capable of firing these as shown above.

So, all-in-all, either the missile was sold to Taiwan as per 2010 document, or was indeed Pakistan's according to 2006 document, and in the latter case, it was fired from a JF-17 Thunder and likely landed a hit on an aerial target within India.

That's my analysis. Thanks for reading.
@waz @Dubious @Areesh @Starlord @Psychic @Pakistani Aircraft @Foxtrot Delta @ranadd

Pakistan Zindabad!

Thank you, but this is a photo of a hard copy. I need it in a form of a soft copy or in the form of a URL. Where I can find this online? I tried finding it at catic website but unfortunately I could find it there. Please help.

download the photo and do an image search with google. If you can remove the red 'paint' used to highlight, with paint.

download the photo and do an image search with google. If you can remove the red 'paint' used to highlight, with paint.
bro, As I said, I need these specifications in the form of a URL. not a photo. If I show this image to any Indian, he could say that it is fabricated photo. But the online link could not be fabricated. That is the motivation behind my question.

bro, As I said, I need these specifications in the form of a URL. not a photo. If I show this image to any Indian, he could say that it is fabricated photo. But the online link could not be fabricated. That is the motivation behind my question.

If you download the image and reverse image search via google, you will find plenty of links.

Back
Top Bottom