What's new

Update NA 246 Happening/Results

Everyone was rating MQM as favorites, then why attacking and vandalizing PTI office? Shame on MQM supporters.
Turn on the TV and see MQM and PTI guys face to face.

As i said it could be a face saving tactic, my neutral friends there told me that it started by some PTI guys.

As i said it could be a face saving tactic, my neutral friends there told me that it started by some PTI guys.

Doesn't make sense, its a clash like situation there right now. Were PTI guys attacking their own office and MQM guys tried to save PTI office, hence clash happened? LOL

Bad display by MQM workers, they aren't even listening to their senior leaders, Sabzwari left with blushing cheeks. Good thing is they did listen to rangers, they have evacuated the bridge now.

29 Polling station results:

MQM 9227 votes
PTI 3370 Votes
JI 2004 Votes

Samaa news

Those who want MQM to be in charge deserve the daily target killings I guess. PTI, etc should just forget about Karachi. A failed City.

Failed city :woot:

Everyone was rating MQM as favorites, then why attacking and vandalizing PTI office? Shame on MQM supporters.

Although I am not favor of such acts ... But what have been claiming PTI leaders ... They have eliminated fear ... But now PTI workers are forced to hide in a building due to fear :disagree:

CDSFCu_XIAAUiBf.jpg

Although I am not favor of such acts ... But what have been claiming PTI leaders ... They have eliminated fear ... But now PTI workers are forced to hide in a building due to fear :disagree:

Removing fear doesn't mean you stand in front of a speedy truck in middle of road. That's called stupidity.

well i thought pti will win this

Same here but hey its not looking too bad considering its only a single constituency...PTI was expected by analysts to not even grab 2nd place after JI made alliance with JUI-F, PML-N and PPP against PTI..only thing that is left is the margin of victory between 1st and 2nd...

Even though PTI was terrorize . DIdnt allowed to enter area. Were attacked by mqm terrorist many times . Still PTI retained their vote bank. Good Show PTI .

My #NA246 lessons: a) Status-quo is only afraid of IK. b) IK can't do it alone. Needs Me, You, Us. c) It won't be easy. We gotta stay strong

Removing fear doesn't mean you stand in front of a speedy truck in middle of road. That's called stupidity.

But you have to accept that now PTI is trying to save face by talking about fear .......

But you have to accept that now PTI is trying to save face by saying about fear .......

You can say what you want. Anyone who knows about MQM background and how they kill people in day light, will try to side away and try to avoid getting in a fight with them. Its not called fear, its called sanity.

PTI needs to focus on Punjab and KPK.
MQM has genuine support in karachi.
People of Karachi are OK with target killers and bhata khors representing them...
Interior Sindh too is a lost cause

Back
Top Bottom