What's new

Update NA 246 Happening/Results

CDR5Z66WYAEJIEo.jpg

WTF????

Watch MQM hooligans 'egg' Imran Ismail's car
18:18 Apr 23, 2015
Dead sure of their candidate's walloping win in NA 246 (Karachi III) by-polls, Muttahida Qaumi Movement's overenthusiastic supporters Thursday crossed the line in their celebrations. The brunt was borne by none other than Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf's quite foreseeably losing candidate Imran Ismail. Watch the MQM hooligans pelt his car with eggs....Yuck...
Watch MQM hooligans 'egg' Imran Ismail's car

Turn out is very low, any specific reason?

Thappa Mafia was not allowed this time around so it is only logical that turn out is low.

And people are actually casting their votes, perhaps for the first time in the last few decades, :-)

CDR7a2EWAAAwNK5.jpg

CDR7a1WWEAAMauK.jpg

CDR7lHVUMAAjQM-.jpg

WTF is this????? Shame on MQM supporters, .... there are other decent ways to celebrate... i am against attacking offices of any political party...

MQM workers again bringing bad name to the party, don't know what delight do people get by torching rival party flags and throwing stone at rallies!

So basically all the tamasha on TV and warcries amounted to nothing. Now MQM will strike back and consolidate its hold on city. Too much hype on this election made them stronger. PTI should start preparing concession speech.

CDR7a2EWAAAwNK5.jpg

CDR7a1WWEAAMauK.jpg

CDR7lHVUMAAjQM-.jpg

WTF is this????? Shame on MQM supporters, .... there are other decent ways to celebrate... i am against attacking offices of any political party...

This is not good thing ... This is precious victory and they should celebrate it gracefully ..........

Those who want MQM to be in charge deserve the daily target killings I guess. PTI, etc should just forget about Karachi. A failed City.

According to my sources PTI workers attacked their camp first in frustration and invited all shit storm upon them. It could be face saving tactic of PTI.

Everyone was rating MQM as favorites, then why attacking and vandalizing PTI office? Shame on MQM supporters.

According to my sources PTI workers attacked their camp first in frustration and invited all shit storm upon them. It could be face saving tactic of PTI.

Turn on the TV and see MQM and PTI guys face to face. Are you saying that PTI attacked its own office and MQM supporters tried to save PTI office, hence a clash broke out? :lol:

Those who want MQM to be in charge deserve the daily target killings I guess. PTI, etc should just forget about Karachi. A failed City.

Lol NA-246 is not all of Karachi and Sindh..just one constituency..PTI is firmly in 2nd place for now...i guess MQM will win this election but if PTI cuts close to MQM in terms of votes then it'll be a huge moral victory for PTI as it's up against MQM and JI( fully supported by PML-N, JUI-F and PPP)..the amount of time which has taken PTI to grow is Extremely encourageing...

Seems Legit...i guess :D

Back
Top Bottom