What's new

Update: Iran Presidential Election 2017 - Rouhani is re-elected for second term

Well only Radeon and Rouhani are left .... Just what I said about main competitors in first page of topic (Ahmadinejad was disqualified ) ....

Isn't it weird that Rouhani is 68 years old and Raesi is 56 years (12 years younger!) but Rouhani looks younger. Rouhani doesn't look like someone who is almost 70. These guys use good shit...

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/15/iran-elections-hardliner-ibrahim-raisi-215137

"If Raisi wins, two things will happen. First, it will be evident—especially to Iranians—that the election was stolen, so the Iranian people will be that much more alienated from their rulers."

For USA, Democracy in Middle East only has two options. The people either have to vote for the candidates the west likes, or democracy in that country is a fraud. No other option.

radeon-480-stats-100663927-orig.png

VS

2013-09-19T111017Z_01_TEH06_RTRIDSP_3_IRAN-NUCLEAR-ROUHANI.jpg
Whom you would vote, Radeon or Rouhani?

Well , Google keyboard auto correct feature is a pain especially when it come to none English names ...

I curr

I will doubt every single crap they say.

You're certainly free to do that if you want. I, myself, am a very critical person. But I also believe going to look for a boogeyman under every rock and behind every door doesn't necessarily get you any closer to the truth. But it will most likely help reinforce your own biases.

God gave us a brain so we can think and reason our way through life. It's a gift that's always with you, ready to be used. Every time you come across a situation, all you have to do is run it by your brain and use your reason to decide right then and there what makes sense and what doesn't. You don't need to categorize things in advance, put a label on them and put them in their pre-designated drawer. That leads to dull-mindedness, to mental laziness and distance from reality. There are a lot of people who do that in this world, and they're never in a good situation. They're always at the receiving end of everything and everybody and end up being victims who eventually lash out and feel they have to resort to brute force to make things right for themselves.

Rohani in Raisi's home town... He talks about our thug friends tearing up his pictures and banners at 11:45.

You're certainly free to do that if you want. I, myself, am a very critical person. But I also believe going to look for a boogeyman under every rock and behind every door doesn't necessarily get you any closer to the truth. But it will most likely help reinforce your own biases.

God gave us a brain so we can think and reason our way through life. It's a gift that's always with you, ready to be used. Every time you come across a situation, all you have to do is run it by your brain and use your reason to decide right then and there what makes sense and what doesn't. You don't need to categorize things in advance, put a label on them and put them in their pre-designated drawer. That leads to dull-mindedness, to mental laziness and distance from reality. There are a lot of people who do that in this world, and they're never in a good situation. They're always at the receiving end of everything and everybody and end up being victims who eventually lash out and feel they have to resort to brute force to make things right for themselves.

I don't need that cult to tell me there is corruption and human rights abuses in Iran. Or that theocratic government is not ideal.

But I don't get any sort of news from them on principal. I'm boycotting Forbes' website for its excessive publishing of MEK propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom