What's new

Update: Iran Presidential Election 2017 - Rouhani is re-elected for second term

Now that Donnie Tiny Hands is president, I expect a hardliner to take over Iran this summer.

یعنی خارج از احزاب کسی نمیتونه ثبت نام کنه؟ بعد پروسه ثبت نام چحوری باید جایی برند یا فقط اعلام کاندیتاتوری کافی هست؟
Chera mitoonan. Vali bayad ssarmayeye Ghabele tavajohi daashte bashan ke betoonan tabligh konan.
Ta oonjayi ke man midoonam sharte khasi nadare

We laugh about this and other candidates, but Khamenei and his people (in the media) are showing these people with a purpose which goes deep: to make fun of the Iranian nation, to make the candidates look stupid, so that they justify their dictatorial guardian counsil and their puppet-presidents who are given green light by the guardian counsil.

Ofcourse they don't show educated people, politicians who will shut up black-turbans like their uneducated killer seyed Raeesi in a second.

And by the way their puppets like raeesi are always somehow related to the system, either they were a judge, or head of a bonyad, or some known torturer, some boss in media or some guy who polished the shoes of khomeini etc etc.

So this system is totally closed for intruders, even if you would be able to make miracles. The country will stay like this till the current generation of them (rafsanjani, khamenei) and their next generation (who're 50 years old now) all die out. This is the scenario of people accept getting fooled and made fun of.

Islamic republic has no shame, look at their censorship from 14:00 - 16:00 when the journalist wants to mention Baghaie...
They think Iranian people are sheeps tp play with them as if they're small kids :disagree:
Democraciye eslami, esteghlal, azadi, jomhuriye eslami :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also interesting to hear that the old cleric ahmad jannati (leaders friend in guardian counsil) disqualified candidate قاسم شعله‌سعدی Ghasem Sholeh-Saadi without a reason, and how he reacted when Ghasem Sholeh-Saadi confronted him. Listen from 32:30.

Last edited:
I would vote for Mashaie because of his nationalistic tendencies (he's the first person in islamic republic, the first candidate who speaks nationalism). If it's a theater still they stood up against the old witch-king and they'll fasten demise of islamism. We should vote for ahmadinejad or baghaie or the best of them mashaie so that khamenei dies while being worried/irritated, he will hopefully die sooner and we'll celebrate.
:stop:
masochism act
you and those people think like you are stupidest people of Iran
self destruction and enjoying from that
but hopefully all of them would disqualified by guardian counsil

Now that Donnie Tiny Hands is president, I expect a hardliner to take over Iran this summer.
:stop:
masochism act
you and those people think like you are stupidest people of Iran
self destruction and enjoying from that
but hopefully all of them would disqualified by guardian counsil
You enjoy khayemeni and jannati? yes or no, don't write long stories, be clear

so you want 20-30 million Iranian go to hell !?
I doubt even 3 million Iranians vote to him. Anyway the ones who vote to him because he was a popular man during his first term presidency then they are respected. But those who vote him to make because of his stupidity May go to hell

Meanwhile I think you are from first of those people. I do offer you instead of liking that ahmadinejad or vote to him vote to better conservatives like Mr ghalibaf, jalili and zakani. Meanwhile my political view and your s are a bit different. I like moderate ones. I liked Ahmadinejad because of his solid policies against foreign countries especially West in many fields like nuclear. But because of some fool friends around him he became arrogant and dictator in last two years of his presidency and made so many unnecessary struggles between presidency and parlimant as well as irgc and even leader. He just wasted two years of Iran from 90 to 92 in struggles and tensions. His behavior made distance between people and conservatives (a bit). So Rouhani only with 50,7% of the votes became president! Very close! The funny thing is most the voters to Rouhani were (uneducated) Iranian women and Iranian Sunnis, otherwise Ghalibaf from conservatives despite all the shits that ahmadi had made would win the election. Rouhani won just because of 0.7% ! Leader told him not to come to presidency election cause he knew struggles and tensions would happen which is against Iran's profits. Millions of Iranians hate ahmadinejad as you know, why the should this dumb ignore millions Iranians and wants to become president ! Why that dumb really !

Ps his participation [as a traitor fake] conservative will reduce votes to other ghalibaf and jalili whicg is against conservatives benefits again. I will vote to a moderate person from conservatives (mr jalili is very nice but a bit extremist), my vote will be to ghalibaf since I don't know new conservatives much. So I should wait for coming hot days of presidency election and decide vote to him. Despite I don't like Rouhani but if there was only two candidates to choose between Rouhani and Ahmadi I would vote to Rouhani.

I doubt even 3 million Iranians vote to him. Anyhow the ones who vote him because he was a popular man during his first term presidency then they are respected. But those who vote him to make struggles and tensions in Iran may go to hell!

Meanwhile I think you are from first of those people. I do offer you instead of liking that ahmadinejad or vote to him vote to better conservatives like Mr ghalibaf, jalili and zakani. Meanwhile my political view and your s are a bit different. I like moderate ones. I liked Ahmadinejad because of his solid policies against foreign countries especially West in many fields like nuclear. But because of some fool friends around him he became arrogant and dictator in last two years of his presidency and made so many unnecessary struggles between presidency and parlimant as well as irgc and even leader. He just wasted two years of Iran from 90 to 92 in struggles and tensions. His behavior made distance between people and conservatives (a bit). So Rouhani only with 50,7% of the votes became president! Very close! The funny thing is most the voters to Rouhani were (uneducated) Iranian women and Iranian Sunnis, otherwise Ghalibaf from conservatives despite all the shits that ahmadi had made would win the election. Rouhani won just because of 0.7% ! Leader told him not to come to presidency election cause he knew struggles and tensions would happen which is against Iran's profits. Millions of Iranians hate ahmadinejad as you know, why the should this dumb ignore millions Iranians and wants to become president ! Why that dumb really !

Ps his participation [as a traitor fake] conservative will reduce votes to other ghalibaf and jalili whicg is against conservatives benefits again. I will vote to a moderate person from conservatives (mr jalili is very nice but a bit extremist), my vote will be to ghalibaf since I don't know new conservatives much. So I should wait for coming hot days of presidency election and decide vote to him. Despite I don't like Rouhani but if there was only two candidates to choose between Rouhani and Ahmadi I would vote to Rouhani.

He has more than 10 guaranteed votes ... don't fool yourself .... so many of people see both reformists and conservatives as two side of one coin ...

and don't talk about me , even I don't know whom I will vote till the last day ... but I'm angry about current situation ... how can I live with 200-220$ income in this country while I clearly work hard and I have greater knowledge than most of people ( at least in my jobs ) !?

I'm not member of any political party and I don't have any interest in wining of any of them ...

life is hard and my number one priority is "economic" and number 2 is my "ideology" ....

so I will vote to someone who can make the economic better and is closer to my ideology ...

Last edited:
He has more than 10 guaranteed votes ... don't fool yourself .... so many of people see both reformists and conservatives as two side of one coin ...

and don't talk about me , even I don't know whom I will vote till the last day ... but I'm angry about current situation ... how can I live with 200-220$ income in this country while I clearly work hard and I have greater knowledge than most of people ( at least in my jobs ) !?

I'm not member of any political party and I don't have any interest in wining of any of them ...

life is hard and my number one priority is "economic" and number 2 is my "ideology" ....

so I will vote to someone who can make the economic better and is closer to my ideology ...
Do you think ahmadinejad can make economy better? I know you like me don't know to vote to who to the last day anyways.

To be honest I believe ahmadinejad or his baqaei shouldn't become a candidate. Wasn't that 8 years enough for him? He made struggles in last 2 years of his presidency. He weakened entire conservative party by his stupid childish behavior. Because of him popluarity of conservatives downgraded and rouhani could become president with 50,7% of the votes. Why is he, his mashaei and baqaei are here again? !اینا به سنگ قزوین گقتن زکی

بابا اینهمه گند زد همین الانشم داره گند میزنه ! بره گمشه دیگه با اون مشایی جن گیرش

I would love him if he hadn't become an idiot in 1390. I liked him during his first presidency era. In fact he was one of our best presidents in his first presidency. He really helped Iran, gave Iran big international glory and screwed Americans by not stopping nuclear programs even for one minute. I didn't vote to anyone in 84 and didn't like ahmadinejad when he became president. But after times his strong policies made me to love him. But since 90 he has changed to another person. He damaged country much during 90- 92. Also if it wasn't his 'begam begam' and his rude behavior in tv debates probably 88 wouldn't happen. In addition he called his opponents from ordinary people 'khaso khashak' which fueled the tensions...

I wonder why some of our religious people still love that arrogant sick trouble maker ('mashae'ized) guy. It's very very strange. To me he's talhe and zobayr. that's it! other than religious (super enghelabi) persons some more common people still like him. Very strange!

I don't know why you are fan of this man.

Back
Top Bottom