What's new

UP college makes headscarves must

Status
Not open for further replies.
If stray incidents like these qualify a nation to be in a mess.

How would you classify a nation where suicide bombings , shooting of young girls who speak up or has its armed forces attacked brazenly at will ?

it will be the same- at mess-
you have another word for it?-

isko nalaiq pana kehtay hein-

ye toh insaan k nazariye pe nirbhar krta ha....... y shud i expect anyone to speak hindi..... then in down south ppl can say we shud learn dere language..... m very happy GOI never forced hindi on entire india

Very stupid move.

This is exactly the kind of stupidity which lets the other side claim that the headscarf is not a voluntary choice, that women are forced to wear a headscarf and need to be freed from such 'repression'.

Schools are free to decide on their uniform if someone is stopped from wearing one then all Indian will go boo bhoo they should follow school uniform rule and not wear scarf. I love the men/woman who invented this scarf thinggy, seems like this is the only big issue left in the world today. damn cold war is over now if we can only stop muslim woman from wearing a scarf

The exodus of Pandits was deliberately planned and executed by the Indian intelligence agencies and Indian security forces in order to create conditions for perpetration of enhanced atrocities against the people of Indian Occupied Kashmir. Chatisingpura example in Jammu was a clear cut case of such a move where 35 Sikhs were killed in cold blood by Indian intelligence agencies and Indian security forces.

Go somewhere else and propound your falsehood.

For once can you remove your prejudice towards other religions and look at people as fellow humans?

And you call many members here bigots.

Pakistan ne Zaid Hamid ke naam pe heera paida kiya hai, bhai kya bolta hai circus ke joker ko fail kar de. :lol:

ha ha ha .... he probably gives you such chakkars that you squirm violently. That's the best part.

Problem is not with scarf , problem is behind it Islamic madness

For once can you remove your prejudice towards other religions and look at people as fellow humans?

And you call many members here bigots.

Where did I mention religion in my post. It was in response to a stupid iteration which needed correctness.

Andhay ko din mein bhi andhera hi nazar ayega. You and your wishful flying pigs. Duh.......

The next would be making satti legal.

Yeah and what you dont get is, its muslims that have done this. So why should Sati be legalized? The Hindu community has always modernized, its just the muslim community that wants to remain backward for whatever reason. For instance, in the Shah Bano case, the orthodox muslim groups are the ones that got the Supreme Court to revoke its secular ruling. In this case its again a Muslim minority institution. But the beauty of India is, that even these guys have freedom. Are you criticizing that? Am a bit confused. You are unhappy because Muslims can do what they want here? :confused:

Schools are free to decide on their uniform if someone is stopped from wearing one then all Indian will go boo bhoo they should follow school uniform rule and not wear scarf. I love the men/woman who invented this scarf thinggy, seems like this is the only big issue left in the world today. damn cold war is over now if we can only stop muslim woman from wearing a scarf

The issue is not about Muslim women wearing scarves. Its about non-Muslim women being forced to wear a scarf against their wishes. Which in my opinion is quite backward. I would say this is religious extremism. We dont want Indian society, Talibanized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom