What's new

UP, Bihar centre of terrorism: Raj Thackeray

dont worry..it will never be the case....and remember guys...Raj T does not represent Maharashtra, so his personal remarks should not be taken as views of we all marathi people!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but really, its high time for north leadership to focus on their development and create more and more opportunities for their youths...Mumbai will not be able to bear the burden of millions of north indians any more.....!!

Sure Raj does not represent all 'Marathi Manoos'..but with increasing migration to the city coupled with the fear of being reduced to a minority in their homeland will force the locals to take a more strong stance, with or without Raj Thackery.

For the 2nd part I agree 100%. North Indians especially UP, Bihar & WB should quit playing caste & religion politics and concentrate on the development of the state even if that means the division of the state to smaller ones.

These freaking morons don't even know what a cosmopolitan city is...

who_let_the_dog_out__by_briangriffinfan.jpg

I am Totally against his This Statement... But this Speeches r for Local Consumption ... Cozz many North Indians r a Part of MNS... But there is some truth in his statement ... For the sake of Minority appeasement North Indian states like Bihar & Up specially r allowing to Breed Jihadis...

Nitish Kumar is Good CM... But he a also Pseudo-Secularist Who in the Name of Secularism is opposing Modi & anything associated with Gujarat... & in Case of UP u know very well how Mulayam & mayavati in a Race for Minority votes r saying Batla House encounter case is Fake & the Terrorist Died r Innocents ... they also Raise Questions About 26/11

End of the Day Today in India, UP, Bihar & Kerala r the Breeding ground of Terrorist & the reason for it is Pseudo-Secularism... Shielding the Terrorists in the Name of Minority Politics...

I am Born & brought up in Mumbai,still living & working in Mumbai... i am Malayali from South Indian state Of Kerala... i never faced Discrimination in the Name of which state i belong to... neither have i seen any of my relative suffering in this City... Mumbai is the Best City in India when it comes to Multiculturalism... i have visited delhi & other city i know very well how they treat outsiders... Mumbai is 1000 times better than them...

Such news r just to spoil the name of my Dear city ... Raj thakre is Still a Nobody in Maharashtra Politics only effect they had is they have Cut the Vote Bank of Shiv Sena so he has Guaranteed that Shiv sena never comes in power in Maharashtra ... Few of my Friends has Worked with him... they told me that This Guy is a Big Nationalist & a biggest Supporter of Modi as PM... & apart from political statement he a Nice Guy... & can Do a lot for Mumbai if Comes in Power...

I am Born & brought up in Mumbai,still living & working in Mumbai... i am Malayali from South Indian state Of Kerala... i never faced Discrimination in the Name of which state i belong to... neither have i seen any of my relative suffering in this City... Mumbai is the Best City in India when it comes to Multiculturalism... i have visited delhi & other city i know very well how they treat outsiders... Mumbai is 1000 times better than them...

correct...thanks mate for putting the real truth in words....

cosmopolitan city does not mean anyone can enter your house any time.....Nair saab is one of the example of Mumbai being a real cosmopolitan city.....

dont impose ur dirt on us as we pay council tax for all those who dont ve legal house in mumbai!!!!...and if u dont know its Rs.3 per sq/ft pm in suburbs like Goregaon...so for thousand sq ft flat, we pay 3000 pm as council tax....it was not the case before but since the maintenance cost of city has gone up, we ve to bear the burden...

this is not cosmopolitan~~~

If India was Rich Country then such things would have not arised... As there is Already unemployment & Lack of Space in the City ... the newer arrivals will be Considered as intruders ... They will treated as a people who steal others Job as they r ready to work at lower wage... This is the problem of every City in India ... if the City had Enough Jobs for the present people they would have never Raised the issue of new Arrivals ... & Its a Fact Mumbai is very Congested to accommodate more people Due to lack of Infrastructure which government has did nothing ...

The only Good thing had Happened During the Time of Shiv Sena BJP government when Projects like Mumbai Pune Express Highway & even Bandra worli sealink ... lot of Fly over were completed under there Rule... Since that nothing of Such has happened in Mumbai... all the development is done by private sector & Government is Doing very little for Poor People ... Expect few projects like mhada buts its like a Drop in Ocean...

the City cant be blamed for it some politicians r to blamed for Lack of development while Some others using this opportunity to do more politics ... in the End everyone forgetting that we Should be Indian First... & we r opposing our own brother who living in Adversity...Learn from Modi & Gujarat where Development is the Best & more North Indians r asked to take up the Jobs... as the CM is inviting non gujaratis to Come & work there with Complete Safety... Ideal State for India & Ideal Man for next PM...

420969_337247772962758_100000326138772_1110453_24431450_n.jpg

There is a grain of truth in what Raj thakrey says, but then bihar and UP have been backward states. What can you expect?
Hope Nitish will do some miracle in bihar.

He should have been more specific....areas like azamgarh, shaharanpur etc are becoming the centre of terrorism...and the leaders in this states are afraid to act against them because they will lose muslim votes....

and btw i am also against this unlimited migration to mumbai...this is a city with limited resources and can support only that much...more and more unskilled labor come every day and once they dont find job, the next thing they indulge is in crime...there should be some mechanism to check that....

regarding abu azmi...he is one hell of a chut*** and should stfu...

hai bechary ab kya ho ga?:lol:

Well they will be good shooting practice for the cops and the BSF. Similar to the Maoist the security agency can just shoot em for all I care. If they are a threat to society then they will be dealt with.

Terrorist/target killing market will crash.
Suicide bomber will drop to 10,000 rs,
Target killing vip 5000 rs
Target killing non-vip 1000rs (for 2)

like as we said in saraiki ?

sasta maal te khary saudy :rofl: means cheap and original

correct...thanks mate for putting the real truth in words....

cosmopolitan city does not mean anyone can enter your house any time.....Nair saab is one of the example of Mumbai being a real cosmopolitan city.....

dont impose ur dirt on us as we pay council tax for all those who dont ve legal house in mumbai!!!!...and if u dont know its Rs.3 per sq/ft pm in suburbs like Goregaon...so for thousand sq ft flat, we pay 3000 pm as council tax....it was not the case before but since the maintenance cost of city has gone up, we ve to bear the burden...

this is not cosmopolitan~~~

LOL your house??? Mumbai doesn't belong to Raj Thackrey's goons or to you or to anybody...India belong to Indians, taxes are also paid by me, Ambani, Godrej, Tata, Birlas........etc etc (all non Maharashtrians) I don't think ur 3000 bucks matter much

And go get your migration figures right 44% migration to Mumbai is from other part of Maharashtra, so let's bettre drive them out first

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom