What's new

UP, Bihar centre of terrorism: Raj Thackeray

Dance

Reaction score
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray on Tuesday once again hit out at North Indians, describing Uttar Pradesh and Bihar as “centre of terrorism“.

A day after Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad claimed to have cracked the July 13, 2011 Mumbai blasts case and arrested two suspects, Thackeray said terrorists first receive training in states like Uttar Pradesh and Bihar and then attack Mumbai.

"I have been saying that due to influx of north Indians, terror activities are on the rise. The arrest of terrorists hailing from Bihar yesterday, in the 13/7 serial blasts case, has confirmed my claim," Raj told reporters here.

"The Bihar connection in 13/7 case has been exposed. Will someone pay attention towards it or not? I don't know why a fuss is made over my statements," he added.

It may be noted that the two suspects arrested in connection with the 13/7 blasts hailed from Darbhanga in Bihar

Meanwhile, Samajwadi Party leader Abu Asim Azmi criticised Raj for politicising the 13/7 serial blasts case.

"Terrorists shouldn't be related to any region or religion. Raj Thackeray is politicising the issue in view of the upcoming civic elections," he told reporters.

Asking the government to gag the MNS chief from making such statements, he said leaders from north India like Jayaprakash Narayan and Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, among others had fought for the country's freedom struggle.

"North Indians have fought in the freedom struggle. They should live here (in Mumbai) with pride," he added.

It is not the first time that Thackeray has hit out at North Indians. In the past, his party carried out a campaign against North Indian migrants living in Mumbai and other areas of Maharashtra, warning them to go back to their state of origin.

http://zeenews.**********/news/maharashtra/up-bihar-centre-of-terrorism-raj-thackeray_754558.html

Asking the government to gag the MNS chief from making such statements, he said leaders from north India like Jayaprakash Narayan and Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, among others had fought for the country's freedom struggle.
Nehru was freedom fighter !!!!Ohh yes yes, he fought for the freedom of his PM seat...:agree:
"North Indians have fought in the freedom struggle. They should live here (in Mumbai) with pride," he added.
Yes they have all right to live anywhere in India, but "stop voting for your caste" and you will have mumbai at lucknow and patna...
"I have been saying that due to influx of north Indians, terror activities are on the rise. The arrest of terrorists hailing from Bihar yesterday, in the 13/7 serial blasts case, has confirmed my claim," Raj told reporters here
This is not a fault of Raj thackery, it's the fault of that stupid reporter who wanted to make a issue from this...
Now a days our media is simply getting beggar, for the news and money...:disagree::angry:

this guy is not only responsible for trying to spread hate against our north indian brothers here but he also tried to bring hate against we maharashtrians in northern part of country
This separatist bas***d should be punished
He is a shame on legacy of several other great marathi people who worked for betterment of our nation

this guy is not only responsible for trying to spread hate against our north indian brothers here but he also tried to bring hate against we maharashtrians in northern part of country
This separatist bas***d should be punished
He is a shame on legacy of several other great marathi people who worked for betterment of our nation
You forget that its his family business, pahele chacha ab bhatija...
They r even worst than Gilani,mean saeid ali shah gilani...:lol:

Azamgarh and now Shahranpur , sure UP/Bihar are the becoming fertile for jihadi terrorism .

Both govt and people of these two states go tough about it to curb this menace rather than sulk and whine.

You forget that its his family business, pahele chacha ab bhatija...
They r even worst than Gilani,mean saeid ali shah gilani...:lol:

earlier they used to spread hate against our south indian and muslim brothers and now our fellow north indian citizens their
whole family is separtist but still i won't say they are worse than gilani

Meanwhile, Samajwadi Party leader Abu Asim Azmi criticised Raj for politicising the 13/7 serial blasts case.

This bastard provides shelter to IM operatives in Mumbai.

earlier they used to spread hate against our south indian and muslim brothers and now our fellow north indian citizens their
Man Atleast, we know gilani as a separatist,,..
Infact Gilani himself admits himself being a separatist, but this cheap politician is showing his love by separating two comm of our nation..

He just made a politically incorrect statement...residents of UP/Bihar cannot escape the fact that certain areas of their state have become terrorist breeding grounds.

some Popular Myths about Thackreys

contrary to what most people in Pakistan believe, Bal Thackrey/shiv sena had nothing to do with Religious Organisations. He might have associated his ideology with religion in the recent past but the core ideology is all about "Maratha Pride" and Parochialism. They perceive themselves as saviors of ethnolingual group of marathi speaking people. They aligned with Political right of the country naturally.

His influence in Politics, let alone Goverment(Union/state) is often exaggerated. It doesn't go beyond Mumbai city and some sections of Marathi speaking people. Occasionally though, he gets National media's attention by taking on people like Sachin, Shah Rukh Khan, Amitab Bachan etc.,

This supposed hatred of UP/bihari people stems from their perception that marathi culture and surashtra ethos of mumbai has changed for worse after huge influx of UP/Bihari people. undesirable elements according to them, include land Mafia, communal tensions, slums etc., They see themselves as the representatives of the local people.

understandably, bal thackrey like individuals come up on to the political sphere at happening places like Mumbai. It's normal and happened in the all such places in the world before during their transition in to a mega cities.

He just made a politically incorrect statement...residents of UP/Bihar cannot escape the fact that certain areas of their state have become terrorist breeding grounds.
Situation in bihar is improving day by day under good leadership of nitish kumar but UP due to mayawati's ineffective government is lagging behind hope it will be replaced by an effective government in upcoming elections

Situation in bihar is improving day by day under good leadership of nitish kumar but UP due to mayawati's ineffective government is lagging behind hope it will be replaced by an effective government in upcoming elections

You and me can diss Raj Thackery to our hearts content, but the sad reality is that noone wants to become a minority in our own turf, in our own home.

I remember one time when Lalu & Mulayam commented on Mumbai and I think it was Raj Thackery who said to them to better mind their own states and develop their own states rather than exporting their people to Mumbai.

I don't want Mumbai to become another Karachi..hope the authorities take necessary steps to do that.

dont worry..it will never be the case....and remember guys...Raj T does not represent Maharashtra, so his personal remarks should not be taken as views of we all marathi people!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but really, its high time for north leadership to focus on their development and create more and more opportunities for their youths...Mumbai will not be able to bear the burden of millions of north indians any more.....!!

and south Indian leadership learned a lession from it and they developed their own infra...today even people of Maharathra are relocating to south for jobs...so its gr8 blessing in disguise....

but if u see, north indian states specially UP and Bihar, they ve made Mumbai as their "XXXX XX XXX".. whenever they want, just take the train and land in this city...educated and deserving people are always welcome but just because it does not require any visa to land in mumbai, not anyone in group of thousands can arrive here daily....

Back
Top Bottom