What's new

UNVERIFIED:Indian military personnel arrested for unauthorized launch of missile| Source: PDF Member Rafi

In hostile nuclear neighborhood, one nuclear state fires a nuclear-capable missile into the other by "mistake" and the other side is not even informed about that "mistake" !!!!

What other definition do you have for a very irresponsible nuclear weapon state?

It should never be allowed to be brushed under the carpet! Media should shout and so should our diplomats!

Now one thing is for sure. Peace cannot be established in the region without a war.
The reality is, india has been infiltrated by extremists who will do anything to start a war with Pakistan.
What should Pakistan do?
Pakistan should prepare its defences and prepare for war. Don’t start the war and still attempt for peace however don’t expect there to be peace and expect a potentially nuclear war around the corner. We need to have our assets infiltrate india for when war starts we strike them from within as well.

War will happen sooner or later. We should be prepared for a long total nuclear war.

Preparing for war is the only way to ensure peace and stability!

“O believers! Take your precautions and go forth either in groups or together.” - Quran. Surah, An Nisa - 71

“Prepare against them what you ˹believers˺ can of ˹military˺ power and cavalry to deter Allah’s enemies and your enemies as well as other enemies unknown to you but known to Allah. Whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be paid to you in full and you will not be wronged.” - Quran. Surah, Al Anfal - 60

I read this news of missile falling and was shocked.

But now I think it's a closed matter now.

India needs to tell the facts and stop doing drama of investigation.

And Pakistan needs to introspect why it was not shot down.

One of the freakish things we were asked to handle was an audio-visual showing aircraft maintenance engineers how to service ejection seats during mid-term maintenance, since in a number of cases, people had set off the explosive charge and been seriously injured.

This, and the ordeal of translating every Russian aircraft's complete set of manuals into SGML traumatised me and has continued to haunt my nightmares.

I wish you wouldn't remind me of this, or of the fact that our space hero over-rode our objections and gave the contract for the air traffic control system to an amateur working at home on a PC on Windows, because they were both part of the fighter mafia. That was at a time when that airport was the only operating airport in that city.

Knowing this - I have shared only some trivial incidents here - what do you think it feels like to let the imagination explore the possibilities? Including the Col. Pandit possibilities?
Considering Pakistan lost some F-6s because a technician was wiring the aircraft’s power boosted controls in reverse (flipped power steering for the layman) where the were sluggish at slow speed and at high speed would jerk to the slightest movements.. desi “jugaar” is also to blame here.

I still am convinced this was murphy’s law compounded by poor training and oversight of the same by senior officers. The cancellation of exercises due to rogue elements is a little far fetched but if that is the case then it would be a frightening wake up call to the majority of the Indian military command structure. Bear in mind that even the US military is reported to have been badly infected with Trumpism(anti science, mask, immigrants) and/or white suprematism which caused a lot of consternation for senior command leading to cleanup programs being implemented that will take years to erase the damage.
If the same has happened to the Indian military (and seems a bit so with that clown show on the C-17) then it will cause long term damage.

While many bemoan the losses Pakistan endured during the past twenty years, it did have one positive impact that it erased the extremism or at least empathy with extremist idealism that used to exist in certain quarters of the military. Giving a clear “this isn’t my way” narrative that continues today.

There is nothing wrong with religious iconography or association as India is a Hindu majority state and those will come in, but the extremism of the current regime has and will push into the armed forces and if sanity does return later the narrative will have to be gleaned out if the same command and control structures are to be retained.

I ask a simple question, that in case such pro-Modi and extremist sentiment takes hold in the military - even if by democratic vote the BJP is somehow booted what stops those loyalists from thinking beyond their job descriptions?

There is no source.

Yes.

The infected area has now exceeded 200,000 sq. kms.

Yes, launched from an air base owned by the Indian Army, that has taken it on lease for 99 years.

There is no source. As of now. Just a troll.

Correction, there is no source that you’re aware of. I wouldn’t dismiss this entire thread as trolling.

I read this news of missile falling and was shocked.

But now I think it's a closed matter now.

India needs to tell the facts and stop doing drama of investigation.

And Pakistan needs to introspect why it was not shot down.

We shot down the missile but not revealing it for obvious reasons.

No public source. This is all classified info.

No public source. This is all classified info.

Yet again Modi and Sanghis turned out to the best thing that happened to Pakistan.

More power to them.
Lol...and that classified information is known to you for posting on a public website....amazing!!

By the way their are 2 Hindus, 1 Sikh, 1 Muslim and 1 Buddhist (schedule caste of India)....among the army personnel arrested so far....turned in by Chinese intelligence...

Some members of Indian armed forces want to instigate a war with Pak to satisfy their bloodlust of Muslims. Pakistan well aware of this beforehand.
Well, last time they got a bloody nose.
Maybe, this time , instead of tea, they need to be served mushrooms, the radioactive variety, I presume.

Lol...and that classified information is known to you for posting on a public website....amazing!!

By the way their are 2 Hindus, 1 Sikh, 1 Muslim and 1 Buddhist (schedule caste of India)....among the army personnel arrested so far....turned in by Chinese intelligence...

The onus on is on India to come clean and prove otherwise.

Your @Joe Shearer has already confirmed that Indian military has gone rogue.

imagine if god forbid Pak had done thsi by mishtake. Chutya neighbor and its media would have been weeping and doing matam and calling up on their dadas.

Back
Top Bottom