What's new

Unsure of China's motives, but 1962 repeat not possible: VK Singh

poor India.

there is Pakistan who says it was India who invaded first in all the previous wars and now it's china who says it was india who invaded first. :rolleyes:

India really had that guts? um...i doubt so.

coward can also lead to invasion, you dont call a thief have guts do you?

you want absolute terms then?
okay
prior to the Chinese preemptive attack,
INDIA had already invaded china
INDIA had men/posts passed the disputed area INSIDE UNDISPUTED CHINESE TERRITORY

so china responded to an attack on Chinese territory by the aggressive Indians who not only wanted to claim all of the disputed areas but also had the balls to invaded china and take territories stated by their own government to be unquestionably Chinese.

Talk with proof, do you have any solid evidence? If no then its just your thinking. And by the way if india had passed disputed area and had men posts then tell me what should India do now when world has clear evidence that Chinese troops has passed through indian undisputed territory?

How should India react now as china is claiming Arunanchal as well as trying to raise new issues with Kashmir by allowing separate visa?

What should India do now as CIA and RAW has indicated that there are huge presence of chinese troops inside kashmir's disputed area?

If india had same policy like china then you were automatically facing an attack from India man. But this is not a solution and to live with peace you'll have to learn to treat everyone similar NOT inferior NOT superior. :azn:

Talk with proof, do you have any solid evidence? If no then its just your thinking. And by the way if india had passed disputed area and had men posts then tell me what should India do now when world has clear evidence that Chinese troops has passed through indian undisputed territory?

i must apologized, i forgot how this whole period is whitewashed in India(and you guys say the Chinese are brainwashed)

The China-India Border War
the following is published by the US Marine Corps Command and Staff College

"By the end of 1961, Nehru had sent enough Indian Army
troops into Aksai Chin to establish about 43 posts on the
Ladakh frontier claimed by China. Many of the Indian outposts
were parallel to, but about 100 miles from, the first Chinese
military road. However, three of the outposts were near Konga
Pass, in the vicinity of the second Chinese highway"

http://www.hinduonnet.com/fline/fl2018/images/20030912002104801.jpg

above note where the first chinese military line is,

also there is always Wikipedia i didnt think you would trust that

as for your claim give me proof of these Chinese army transgression in undisputed india territory

How should India react now as china is claiming Arunanchal as well as trying to raise new issues with Kashmir by allowing separate visa?

now? china has always claimed Arunanchal, the Chinese army even captured it in 62 but withdrew later on. and new issues? stapled visas are hardly an issue when compared to India harboring the Tibetan government in exile, a group dedicated to overthrowing the chinese government even though India view Tibet as a part of china

What should India do now as CIA and RAW has indicated that there are huge presence of chinese troops inside kashmir's disputed area?

two things about this
1. those so called "troops" are engineers building roads and other infrastructure a bit different from an assault group

2. those engineers are inside Pakistani controlled areas not moving to undermine Indian posts like India did to china in 61

If india had same policy like china then you were automatically facing an attack from India man. But this is not a solution and to live with peace you'll have to learn to treat everyone similar NOT inferior NOT superior. :azn:

automatically? first you ask me for evident then gives non in stating china has troops in undisputed india lands, then you point out "troops" in kashmir who are actually engineers that i might add is not undermining/outmaneuvering indian posts like your forward policy.

provide evidence of Chinese soldiers intentionally intruding into undisputed india then we'll take it from there.

^^^^^

I'll add (as if this issue hasn't been discussed to death) that the PLA, because of its very large size, has historically done much of the construction inside China too.

Back
Top Bottom