What's new

UnSung Heroes Of PakisTan Still Paying The Price Behind Enemy Lines .

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n

Reaction score
People , if you have watched the news bulletin of the "Dunya Tv" news channel today , you must have noticed the news about some PakisTani prisoners of wars still held in various jails of india after the indo - Pak war of 1971 . according to the news man reporting that news , there are 18 PakisTani soldiers who are still alive in indian jails , living the rest of their lives with the hope that some day they vvill get free & go back to their beloved homeland PakisTan . The family (who are now just 2 old sisters ) of one of the strangled soldiers , has told the news reporter that they after being contacted by their brother (who was a young soldier held in india since 1971) have informed the govt. of PakisTan of his much prolonged imprisonment in india (including the other PakisTani soldiers) and appealed for their urgent release as soon as possible ; but the so-called democratic govt. of ppp did not even bother to reply to the suffering families of the PakisTani heroes of war Left behind in india , let alone taking the matter of national interest seriously . The news man also disclosed that this present govt. of ppp has secretly released the inDian Terrorist of RaW " Sarbajeet singh " under the very nose of PakisTani media :hitwall: .

For more Details : watch the news bulletin on Dunya Tv only at 9 o' clock tonight . Dont forget to register/cast your protest against such anti - national works of this govt. on any media forum available for expression at you disposal . :pakistan:

I request our Indian members who have some say in such matters(journalists, analysts, politicians, etc) to please try and use their power and influence to help these men get home. I believe they have already served their sentence for anything they could be blamed for.........they should at least be allowed to spend their late years with what is left of their families, to be buried in the soil for which they once fought...........Please.......

how many indian soldiers are there in r prisons?????????????????

None, we keep releasing people with time to avoid them dying here and winning further infamy for our poor country, just a couple of months ago we released 345 Indian fisherman in Pakistani custody. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for India where every Pakistani is considered a potential ISI agent or terrorist and many die in Indian jails.

^^^^ and Pakistan realsed Indian fisherman prisoners today also.

Both sides claim (at least the families do) that either countries have held POWs but nothing concrete or any proof of the same is available

I think the genuine soldiers should be released.
If they are Terrorists of LET, JEM or any suicide ission guys, then just hang them, no need to keep them alive and feed them from our money.
India did a mistake, when it let go of those Satans during BJP tenure, and look how the satans have become terrible Jins.

Unsung heroes??
Jo bechare Pakistani soldiers Kargil mai shaheed hui unhe to aap ne 10 saal baad yaad kiya...woh bho to 10 saal tak unsung rahe..

None, we keep releasing people with time to avoid them dying here and winning further infamy for our poor country, just a couple of months ago we released 345 Indian fisherman in Pakistani custody. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for India where every Pakistani is considered a potential ISI agent or terrorist and many die in Indian jails.

You are flaming thread with assumptions. Even we assume that each hindu /sikh might be considered RAW agent in your country which might not be true.

And about fisherman. Don't mix up. Fisherman are released from both the side. I think you just read one sided news as we do in our daily news.

And about POWs, both countries claim that their soldiers are captured by other country but none has been able to get it. Even India sent few diplomatic in the Pakistan jail to verify if i remember. Moreover, Bollywood had already produced film on Indian POWs held by Pakistan.

Just check this news - Pak: Indian PoWs remain untraced

Total 54 POWS still missing even after getting photographs through times magazine.

Unsung heroes??
Jo bechare Pakistani soldiers Kargil mai shaheed hui unhe to aap ne 10 saal baad yaad kiya...woh bho to 10 saal tak unsung rahe..

Say's who ? They were, are and will be forever praised by the people for their dedication to duty.

One more thing I would like to add is that when nazi was forced to surrender he was assured by Indian major that his army (pakistan) would be honored with full respect and all their boys would be treated similar to their own man in terms of humanity. I guess this was only reason he surrender as he feared that whatever the outcome is his soldier will die but assurance help him to surrender without any further casulity.

You are flaming thread with assumptions. Even we assume that each hindu /sikh might be considered RAW agent in your country which might not be true.

And about fisherman. Don't mix up. Fisherman are released from both the side. I think you just read one sided news as we do in our daily news.

And about POWs, both countries claim that their soldiers are captured by other country but none has been able to get it. Even India sent few diplomatic in the Pakistan jail to verify if i remember. Moreover, Bollywood had already produced film on Indian POWs held by Pakistan.

Just check this news - Pak: Indian PoWs remain untraced

Total 54 POWS still missing even after getting photographs through times magazine.

As for the 54 POWs, they might have never been taken and KIA, most people who go MIA are neither among those who go home, nor those who are taken prisoner.
As far as the movie is concerned, I fail to understand how it is relevant to the discussion.

One more thing I would like to add is that when nazi was forced to surrender he was assured by Indian major that his army (pakistan) would be honored with full respect and all their boys would be treated similar to their own man in terms of humanity. I guess this was only reason he surrender as he feared that whatever the outcome is his soldier will die but assurance help him to surrender without any further casulity.

It was kind of a two sided deal, on one hand the IA rescued many soldiers from summary executions at th hands of the Mukti Bahini but on the other hand, they were often treated in a way that was most humiliating, the footage of an Indian soldier beating Pakistani soldiers with shoes on their march to their prison comes to mind........

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom