What's new

UnSung Heroes Of PakisTan Still Paying The Price Behind Enemy Lines .

As for the 54 POWs, they might have never been taken and KIA, most people who go MIA are neither among those who go home, nor those who are taken prisoner.
As far as the movie is concerned, I fail to understand how it is relevant to the discussion.

Movie is not relevant to discussion but is sure to create mindset. Indians believe 54 POWs are in Pakistan while Pakistan believe (came to know today) that around 14 POWs are India.

What I say is that both country should (if they have) release POWs since at that time there was no LeT or terrorist organization (at the time of 1971).

Although not sure about POWs, but there are some pakistani who crossed the border illegally (civilian but could be engaged in drug supply) and are in jail for more than they are entitle too. I hope Indian machinery do something about release of foreigners as per law.

It was kind of a two sided deal, on one hand the IA rescued many soldiers from summary executions at th hands of the Mukti Bahini but on the other hand, they were often treated in a way that was most humiliating, the footage of an Indian soldier beating Pakistani soldiers with shoes on their march to their prison comes to mind........

Your post force me to check back POWs videos. I checked one of the international videos where it shown that India helped POWs to get their home safely from violent Bengali crowds who were in no mood to give away POWs chance of going home safely.

Although I firm with my earlier statement that POWs were treated equally, I do not argue against you. There has always been something mischief in good things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unsung heroes??
Jo bechare Pakistani soldiers Kargil mai shaheed hui unhe to aap ne 10 saal baad yaad kiya...woh bho to 10 saal tak unsung rahe..

And who says that. For us every soldier of PA who fought in Kargil is a hero and respectable to us than anybody else. :disagree:

areesh yaar DonT try to convince these indians , leave it man 'cause its useless to say any thing to indians as they dont listen . for example , you can see the U.N. Security Counsel 's Resolutions on Kashmir ; have india ever listened to what it says ?? ... as i have always said : " KuTTay k aagay Been Bajaa nay ka koi FaiDa Nahi " :D

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1345156 said:
areesh yaar DonT try to convince these indians , leave it man 'cause its useless to say any thing to indians as they dont listen . for example , you can see the U.N. Security Counsel 's Resolutions on Kashmir ; have india ever listened to what it says ?? ... as i have always said : " KuTTay k aagay Been Bajaa nay ka koi FaiDa Nahi " :D

We can say the same thing..

Kutey ki dum tedi hai tedi rahegi, no matter how hard you try..they will never learn.

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1345156 said:

nice :rofl::rofl::rofl:, i laughed out hard man, they cant be compared to a dignified n harmless creatures like buffallos

I remember reading an article in BBC three years back about Indian personnel who went missing in action and were believed to be in Pakistani prisons.

Here is the article if anyone hasn't read it;

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Families search Pakistan for lost PoWs

I followed it up on this side in several prisons but couldn't come across any Indian POW. It could mean that either they aren't here or they aren't listed as POW's. But, the fact is that they languish somewhere to the torment of their families. A proof that such people exist after so long a time came with Sipahi Maqbool Hussain.

Sipahi Maqbool Hussain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I do believe that both governments need to come clean on it. We owe it to the families of the soldiers on both sides. They have a right to know about the whereabouts or circumstances of deaths of their loved ones. It is also an unfinished buisness of war which must be concluded by armies on both sides in an honorable manner.

I request our Indian members who have some say in such matters(journalists, analysts, politicians, etc) to please try and use their power and influence to help these men get home. I believe they have already served their sentence for anything they could be blamed for.........they should at least be allowed to spend their late years with what is left of their families, to be buried in the soil for which they once fought...........Please.......
Sure sir we will try to search them in Indian jails...ill try to find the documents from net...if found then it will be great...& a plea can be sent to president of Indian union through the NGO's...the issue can be better raised by initiatives like aman ki asha ...
POW's from both the sides should be treated with respect...

Excl: Pakistan losing the plot? - 1-The Newshour-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

BTW This interview took place today...

But your chief architect of the Kargil, now is saying that Pakistan army was not involved??/

I dont have youtube video..if any one has it..please post it.

Now what do you say????

Huh... And didn't PA website has named all the martyrs name on it's website. Weren't you and other Bharatis were ranting over it a month ago. Is this interview more important than that recognition. The fact is that all those soldiers who fought in Kargil war hold a special place of respect and love in our hearts and every common Pakistani. Ask any Pakistani on the road or in the street that what he believes for those martyrs of Kargil. The answer would be same as mine. And we don't need certificate from you for our respect and love for our martyrs.

:rolleyes:

nice :rofl::rofl::rofl:, i laughed out hard man, they cant be compared to a dignified n harmless creatures like buffallos

most of the nations are pressurising pakistan to stop terror in other countries but there are few people who cant improve their habits if their tail is put under the table to get straight.u belong to that category:lol::lol::lol:

most of the nations are pressurising pakistan to stop terror in other countries but there are few people who cant improve their habits if their tail is put under the table to get straight.u belong to that category:lol::lol::lol:

abay chal hut , bus ab Tu rehne hi day :rofl: ... mai nay chhakka maar diaa hai wo bhi pehLi ball pay , ab ja ball le kar aa ... :chilli: :pakistan:

We can say the same thing..

Kutey ki dum tedi hai tedi rahegi, no matter how hard you try..they will never learn.

FirsT Thing is that iTs an " iDiom " Of " UrDu " Language but even though you have not written the right idiom since you really dont know " UrDu " , no surprise 'cause a Hindu can never speak it properly ... :sniper: seCond thing is : " KuTTay ki Dumm Terhi ki Terhi hi Rehti Hai , Chaahay So SaaL Bhi Zameen men DaBaa Ke RakhhO " , iT DoesN'T maTTer How HarD You guys Can Try But " Bhim " Tou ye hi kahay ga ke "Hum indians kuTTay nahi hen " ... :rofl: as Like i said : " KuTTon Ke aagay Been BajaaNa Bay - Kaar Hai " ... :lol: Koi Faida Nahi .. :rofl: :pakistan:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom