What's new

Unstable Pak behind defence expenses: Chidambaram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop trolling. You know better than me where we stand conventionally. Pakistan is checkmated even before it plays its first move.

He mentioned countries and not a single country Pakistan.

And regarding Naxals and terrorists, that was to Justify INR 40000 crore internal security budget.
Stop making mockery of yourself and see to whom you are blaming for trolling. Do you even know the exact meaning of trolling let alone checkmate?

Yeah, he said countries, but he did mentioned Pakistan, which showed the true intention as what card he is trying to play.

Well i doubt Indians would be ever glad to know that.

And yeah to you it will seem flame, but for me as I know much more then what is told on media, it isn't.

So What ? ....................................

Stop trolling. You know better than me where we stand conventionally. Pakistan is checkmated even before it plays its first move.

He mentioned countries and not a single country Pakistan.

And regarding Naxals and terrorists, that was to Justify INR 40000 crore internal security budget.

Watch your mouth before you are thrown out.

And as for your checkmate BS, it India which has offensive designs and comes up with BS statements from your ministers and COAS. And the crying you guys do on our weapons purchasing and other idiotic statements coming from India do tell a different story about who is worried about getting checkmated.

And naxals and maoists are non of my concern, that is India's own backyard and do whatever it wants to do.

And next time watch your mouth.

So all the neighboring countries are unstable, not peaceful and not oriented in friendly manner towards India? Dude if that is how you or your politicians look at things, you seriously need to review your own policies and attitude as to why every neighbor is like this towards you. It cant be that everyone is wrong but you are not.

He said if all neighbours were stable, peaceful and oriented in a peaceful manner to India, the high budget was not required. Meaning if all the conditions were met, this expenditure was not necessary.. But all the Neighbours do not meet the each of the 3 conditions.. It does not mean that all the neighbours dont meet any or all of the 3 conditions..

If all my hair are not black, it does not mean all my hair are white...:azn:

He said if all neighbours were stable, peaceful and oriented in a peaceful manner to India, the high budget was not required. Meaning if all the conditions were met, this expenditure was not necessary.. But all the Neighbours do not meet the each of the 3 conditions.. It does not mean that all the neighbours dont meet any or all of the 3 conditions..

If all my hair are not black, it does not mean all my hair are white...:azn:

Its ironic, all the neighbors of India has problem with it.

Pakistan has problem, Bangladesh has problem, long history of meddling in Sri Lankan affairs (LTTE affair), China has problem with India. And India is the angel among all.

Wow.

Yeah, he said countries, but he did mentioned Pakistan, which showed the true intention as what card he is trying to play.

Well i doubt Indians would be ever glad to know that.

And yeah to you it will seem flame, but for me as I know much more then what is told on media, it isn't.

Why is anyone surprised about naming Pakistan. I would have been surprised if he had not.. Didnt Kayani mention India talking about PA's doctrine..

C'mon guys.. Dont hyperventilate at every mention of word Pakistan by Indian politicians..

I am glad you know more than what's on media, but if you dont share the same and make comments based on unshared information, then at best it looks like a flame...

Pakistan has problem, Bangladesh has problem, long history of meddling in Sri Lankan affairs (LTTE affair), China has problem with India. And India is the angel among all.

Wow.
Even Hindu majority Nepal has problems with India.

Why is anyone surprised about naming Pakistan. I would have been surprised if he had not.. Didnt Kayani mention India talking about PA's doctrine..
That is because India is the only real threat to Pakistan unlike India that seems to have problems with every single neighbor.

Wow.

Again so what ? As if Pakistan is having cosy relationship with all its neighbors especially Muslims.

Wow.

I don't think Bangladesh has any problems with India as you can see how many initiatives the two governments have taken together.

Sri Lanka - Again please see the facts or is it just another ZH propaganda we are talking about here?

China - Ofcourse two BIG neighbours are bound to have problems - I don't have problems with it neither do any other Indian members or as a matter of fact any Pakistani members would have problems with it!

Oh hmmm we are not the ones funding any terror groups anywhere. Though with all the money we have, we can completely outdo our smaller adversaries in any form.

As of now, We will be helping Sri Lanka, BD and also MAYANMAR in many ways - so if at all there is anything thats left, we are surely taking care of that!

Ironic is the fact the USofA is funding Pakistan despite poor proliferation record. But then again this is Geo-Politics so can't really blame anyone. But trust me we Indians are smart enough to understand any deviations and trust me US will be no different to us than anyone. As of now we don't care much but about ourselves.

:cheers:

Wow.

Paksitan's Neighbours

1. Iran- fristy relations prior to 9/11 due to Pakistani support to Taliban..
2. India - Space too small to list
3. Afghanistan - Space too small to list

Wow again?

That is because India is the only real threat to Pakistan unlike India that seems to have problems with every single neighbor.

The real threat is on your western border which has acted like termites to you society and economy...

Again so what ? As if Pakistan is having cosy relationship with all its neighbors especially Muslims.
Yeh but Pakistan does not use her differences with Afghanistan and Iran to make its people fool and presenting it as a reason for spending billions into defense.

Yeh but Pakistan does not use her differences with Afghanistan and Iran to make its people fool and presenting it as a reason for spending billions into defense.

That's because

1. Because of its policies, it does not have billions to spend
2. If it did, IMF wouldnt let it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom