What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

aur janab dosri khani ka kiya hova kiya ??

( janab unhon nai batay to hai kai wo khuch han )

its my own expirence in life to never make any casual friendship with any one until you know any one too much.

And i make some criteria for every purpose in life so i never deceived by any girl.......:smokin:

my favorite gazal

Na Wo Muhabbat thi, na Wo Chahat thi”

“US ko to Dil lagi ki Aadat thi”

“Mein ne Mazboot Jis ko Jana tha”

“Kitni Kamzor wo Rafaqat thi”

Wo Jo Waadey thay,
Jhotay Waadey they”

Pyaar kiya tha, US Ki Siyasat thi”

Bazi-e-Ishaq wo Haarta kaisey”

US ko iss kheil mein Maharat thi…!!.♥

its my own expirence in life to never make any casual friendship with any one until you know any one too much.

And i make some criteria for every purpose in life so i never deceived by any girl.......:smokin:

very good
sir may ese he aik baat share kr rahi hn k pata nhi net per koi kese serious ho sakta hai sari fake stories hain yahan koi friendship may sincere nhi tou love tou bhut dor ki baat hai apko pc use krna ka time pura krna hota hai chaye jese bhi

aur janab dosri khani ka kiya hova ??
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

thats true
boys ache se jante hain k girls ko kese deal krna hai (*****)

And i think the girls are not to simple in this decade but those boys or girls who did not deal any girl or boy before.... that is the Green truth..:smokin:

very good
sir may ese he aik baat share kr rahi hn k pata nhi net per koi kese serious ho sakta hai sari fake stories hain yahan koi friendship may sincere nhi tou love tou hut dor ki baat hai apko pc use krna ka time pura krna hota hai chaye jese bhi

Ley Dussoooo .... Yeh yahan chat rooom aur sms generation ko kaun discuss ker raha hai ???? OOO Hellooooo .... Yahan serious breakups aur true love discuss ho raha hai .....

O Jagjitt, Lassiii ley aa yaraa .... inhaan tey mera mood he kharab ker deta ...

merey kuch friends hain jo yeh dawa kartey hain k jaisey bhe larki ho (95%) phans jati hain bohot say tarekey hain. larkian thori se bewakoof hoti hain. aur larkey bohot chalak dhokey baz. main nay apney unhe freinds say kaha k ap aik he larki say kun nahi seriuos ho jatey to un ka jawab tha yar banda bore ho jata hai .... very sad
merey khayal main agar ap ko koi acha lagata hai ( hai to yeh sab fazool se batien and dil lagi most of the times)

Ley Dussoooo .... Yeh yahan chat rooom aur sms generation ko kaun discuss ker raha hai ???? OOO Hellooooo .... Yahan serious breakups aur true love discuss ho raha hai .....

O Jagjitt, Lassiii ley aa yaraa .... inhaan tey mera mood he kharab ker deta ...

tou kia ap logo ki chat rooms aur sms per change personality aur different thinking hoti hain aur mayne sirf example di hai samjhe ap lassi pee he lo ta k kuch samjh may aye

my favorite gazal

Na Wo Muhabbat thi, na Wo Chahat thi”

“US ko to Dil lagi ki Aadat thi”

“Mein ne Mazboot Jis ko Jana tha”

“Kitni Kamzor wo Rafaqat thi”

Wo Jo Waadey thay,
Jhotay Waadey they”

Pyaar kiya tha, US Ki Siyasat thi”

Bazi-e-Ishaq wo Haarta kaisey”

US ko iss kheil mein Maharat thi…!!.♥

very nice poetry :smitten:
:mod:wasay larkon ko sharam neahi ate kai wo larkyon ko phone call karte han our phar end karab ho jata hai (through) any type.
munny badnam ho darling teray leay.

but i know i did not make any cell call to any one for this purpose so i am clear at all.

merey kuch friends hain jo yeh dawa kartey hain k jaisey bhe larki ho (95%) phans jati hain bohot say tarekey hain. larkian thori se bewakoof hoti hain. aur larkey bohot chalak dhokey baz. main nay apney unhe freinds say kaha k ap aik he larki say kun nahi seriuos ho jatey to un ka jawab tha yar banda bore ho jata hai .... very sad
merey khayal main agar ap ko koi acha lagata hai ( hai to yeh sab fazool se batien and dil lagi most of the times)

sir apne khud he answer kr diya aur hai girls bewqoof hoti hain is mamle may bcz ALLAH ne un ka dil bhut soft rakha hai as compare to man

tou kia ap logo ki chat rooms aur sms per change personality aur different thinking hoti hain aur mayne sirf example di hai samjhe ap lassi pee he lo ta k kuch samjh may aye

Madam
aj kal achay larkay dude pate han our larkya cream lagatee han. (Social Truth about money serving:hitwall:) .

very nice poetry :smitten:
:mod:wasay larkon ko sharam neahi ate kai wo larkyon ko phone call karte han our phar end karab ho jata hai (through) any type.
munny badnam ho darling teray leay.

but i know i did not make any cell call to any one for this purpose so i am clear at all.

sir pakistan may ap k pass daily aik wrong number ana lazmi hai ya farz keh len :rofl:

may god bless on every one
but this is social truth that this problem is very sensitive for younger s

some time misleading led toword vary bad results for both.....:pakistan:

Mood bana dinne aa tuhada. Ahh fado, baahri la, thyaan naal... :cheers:

ChivasRegal_ScotchWhisky%2012.jpg

Well guys....i haev not recovered from the last relationship, it`s been 5 years...i dont know how to deal with it anymore but rather learned to live with it....you know

I was supposed to be engaged with this girl but too many tragedies occured in our path that rather strengthened our relationship in short period ...but for the worse later. first it was her parents divorce that literally crippled her family, and then a car accident in my family... and then my older sibs weddings and then mine all delayed and pretty much ruined our prospects

It was love at first sight. Not only from my side but also from her side the moment she stepped in our house in Canada. She totally blew away my mind the first time i saw her enter my house. Her family had recently moved into our neighbourhood and my mom invited her over for chai. I was barely 20 at the time and she was 17. It was not just an emotional physical attraction love-at-first-sight sorta thing, but one of mutual honesty and respect. I found tremendous respect for her within me blc she was not just an avg girl, she was very traditional and conservative in her appearance and attitude. She had honour and haya in her eyes that you rarely see in girls of today. Also unlike other girls, she is a beauty with brains, i was amazed that she knew so much about our religion and culture, and the fact that she could reason and argue on issues beyond her age, all made me respect her even more.

And a few conversations with her over the net, we were totally in love with each other. We both could not express it out of modestly or don`t know what, but later when i confessed, she shared her feelings, and replied in positive. and every time we met in family gatherings, her sparkalking eyes were a testimony to our true love.

Because of our love and respect for each other, we both grew intellectually and spiritually. she had embraced the hijab and i had grown the beard. We stopped our online conversations out of respect for religion. But in the meantime our love grew much stronger. infact the religious phase served as a catalyst to the love.

I have never touched this woman, we have never been in a physical one. this was true love. and honestly I don`t think true love exists anymore, all i see around is physical and emotional relationships. There's no respect for women in the hearts of contemporary men, and also women have completely lost respect for men.

But recently the last standing pillar of hope has fallen. There`s a less than 1 % chance ...and we have stopped talking as both of our families have stopped talking. the fact that she belongs to a divorced family and my parents can never get past that. they have some legitimate reasons, but how can you blame the child? My dad blames her crazy mom for the divorce, and reasons that girls usualy end up becoming like their mothers. Although i disagree with him but now my mom has also rejected her due to similar reasons.

I can't stop thinking about this girl and its been years. I'm sure she hasn't stopped thinking abotu me either. We still talk once in a while. but thats about it.

It's true love b/c she has not betrayed my trust and neither have i betrayed her trust. She has never looked at other men or dated even and neither have i. We're still both single. And honestly no idea how we could work things out without pissing off both of our families.

Very few people get a sense of true love in today's time.

Today's bf/gf relationships are animal like behaviourial bonds that lack depth and quality.. forget love.

Real Love is a sacred trust. If you truly love someone, Do not break it.

Sorry for boring you guys with my 18th century style love story haha :)

Back
Top Bottom