What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

Dang...........people are harsh!. Thank god I was always the dumper and the the dumpee though!

Is thread mein asli kahaniyan kam hai mazaq ziada hai
Aaye koi aur sunaye apni dastan :smitten: :suicide2:

I know thats not her fault but your father has legitimate reason for that believe you me i suffered from samething but the difference was my parents never had any problem with my ex-gf mother's past.They always said that we have nothing to do what her mom did because we can't blame the girl for that.Also my parents are not conservative like most in Pakistan ,they are pretty broad minded and never had problem with my gf mother's past ( which was quite weird and disastrous) i too thought that if her mother is like that ,it doesnot mean that she should also be like her mother as she always use to talk to me in very calm and respected manner but u know what? After 3 years she started to show her true color and that was same like her mother ,then i realized that she was quite change from her mother in start of our relationship because she was too young then and usually young ones don't care about anything but then gradually when she started to grow she started following path of her mother ,and the girl i ever considered innocent,caring and different from her mother turned out to be a monster after three years when finally she dumped me and after our break-up i came to know how much she lied to me during this time ,she had contacts with every boy with whom i refrained her from talking .i realized that what she was in 3 years was just apparent and this is real one. i cried for 3 months ,pleaded and did everything to request her to get back but in vain and all i got was heartache .

Believe me never marry a girl with such fluctuating past.Its biological reality that genes are from parents to off-spring and the child has similarities with parents and that is inherited you can't change it.also her mother is the one who brought her up so obviously she will follow the guidelines told by her mother . You will be better off without her in long-run ,i know i may sound weird and cruel but thats the brutal truth .Kill me for that but the reality will not change .i have suffered from same thing and keep one thing in mind a person's unmarried behavior is always different from his behavior after marriage.A boyfriend/girlfriend relationship specially in the one like yours there are always some formalities and hidden truth which you only get to know after marriage.Today she might be every nice thing to you but in future may be a spoiler like her mother.You can't stop yourself loving someone but its always better to hurt yourself for few years compare to hurting yourself till the last moment of death.

Sorry dude for sounding pathetic

I really hope he does not follow your advice, seriously.
You had your experiences.. i agree.. but before giving this sort of advice, you should not compare your story with his.. there is not comparison at all Bro.. Like he said She is very religious, traditional... she had haya in her eyes, she wears scarf.. how can you compare uski wali to your wali.. no offence bro..
In our society when ever a divorce happen, usually the blame goes on women... women has as equal right to get divorce as men have.. why we curse the divorced women and are ready to marry our daughters, sisters to a divorced man? Thats not right...
You have basically generalized all the divorced women and their daughters based on your personal experiences :eek:
Tell me what is the qasoor of the daughter if her mother is divorced?
If you talk about the genes and inheritence, then most probably she was born when their parents were still married. Maybe the were happy at that time, what circumstances lead to her parents divorce have an effect on her mind, pscyche.. but not on her genes. If genes are to blame then tell me was your ex mother in law's Mother a divorce aswell? I Hope not.. Not all fingers are equal my Bro..
What that girl did to you was cruel, its bad.. and i dont like her.. the girl in question here i am talking about is the other girl and you just cannot generalize her or any body, because of her divorced mother... i totally disagree with that analogy.

Last edited:
This thread should be sticky ...

Mani, Imran, JonAsad, Jagjit and me >>> Free k dilasey aur mashwarey ... Afterall, yeh syapa to chalta he rahey ga ....

I really hope he does not follow your advice, seriously.
You had your experiences.. i agree.. but before giving this sort of advice, you should not compare your story with his.. there is not comparison at all Bro.. Like he said She is very religious, traditional... she had haya in her eyes, she wears scarf.. how can you compare uski wali to your wali.. no offence bro..
In our society when ever a divorce happen, usually the blame goes on women... women has as equal right to get divorce as men have.. why we curse the divorced women and are ready to marry our daughters, sisters to a divorced man? Thats not right...
You have basically generalized all the divorced women and their daughters based on your personal experiences :eek:
Tell me what is the qasoor of the daughter if her mother is divorced?
If you talk about the genes and inheritence, then most probably she was born when their parents were still married. Maybe the were happy at that time, what circumstances lead to her parents divorce have an effect on her mind, pscyche.. but not on her genes. If genes are to blame then tell me was your ex mother in law's Mother a divorce aswell? I Hope not.. Not all fingers are equal my Bro..
What that girl did to you was cruel, its bad.. and i dont like her.. the girl in question here i am talking about is the other girl and you just cannot generalize her or any body, because of her divorced mother... i totally disagree with that analogy.

She also use to do all this scarf,Abaya and prayers five times a day regularly ,but can you judge some one by only this?:no:

anyway as i already said that everyone has his/her own opinion no-one is bound by anyone's ,and a person always give another person advice based upon his past experiences and that was my experience :tup:

Also i already said in my previous post that i know that its not her fault but still she may has to bear it.sometime you are bound to follow something which you are not willing to be have to due to some internal and external factors

main is mamly main ab comments nhi ker raha kal wapas ja ker keroon ga .abhi madinah main ye baty zaib nhi dety hahahahah

Your earthy lover can be charming and coquettish but never very faithful. The true lover is the one who on your final day opens a thousand door.

no advices please i know well:P

Back
Top Bottom