What's new

Unprecedented Killings in Syria: May Allah Help Syria!!!!!!!!

Alwais will need to be given protection however I Bashar Al Assad will likely be replaced with someone else now, and Iraq situation is getting worse, civil war in Syria will likely spill over into Iraq as well.

this regime is going down, no matter how many ppl it kills
And how many people (unarmed) this regime killed? You dont know. Any number mentioned includes armed fighters, who also killed some civilians (which are also included in total death count). And how its going with those many movies where regime is killing civilians? I asked you 3x already, you failed to show any.

Alwais will need to be given protection however I Bashar Al Assad will likely be replaced with someone else now, and Iraq situation is getting worse, civil war in Syria will likely spill over into Iraq as well.
I am very sad Iran did go on supporting Al Asad .
I am as well sad to see that some of the rebels are even worst than Al Asad.
We can just wish Al Asad would leave but that next regime would suceed to unit and pacify the country. If i read the western analysts about Syria here, most of them are pessimistic.

@Tariq salam. i can only agree with your words. If people could write with such respect as you, then it would be great bro.

No the Regime can still stay alive Assad despite stupid mistakes is alot smart then Gaddafi, Assad knows that he could damage any country that tries to intervene and is placing bets on both Russia and China to VETO.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

I am very sad Iran did go on supporting Al Asad .
I am as well sad to see that some of the rebels are even worst than Al Asad.
We can just wish Al Asad would leave but that next regime would suceed to unit and pacify the country. If i read the western analysts about Syria here, most of them are pessimistic.

@Tariq salam. i can only agree with your words. If people could write with such respect as you, then it would be great bro.

Iran has to do as Iran has to do, Rebels in Libya are killing former gaddafis supporters now killing them out of their beds, if Assad Falls the Alwais will likely be genocided by the Sunnis.

1. Turkey is vastly greater butcher than Syria government could possibly be, Turkey did not one, but two mass genocides in the last hundred of years.

what are those two "genocides", any evidence to back that claim?

2. More Syrians support government than oppose it. It has 22.7 mln. people, several demonstrations opposing to government tens of thousands people only? Plenty of demonstrations supporting government, in much greater numbers. So yes, majority of Syrians are against the "rebels".

there are more sunni muslims in Syria than Alawi's. the minority is ruling the majority... the reason you see a lot of assad supporters is because of the current status the country is in! journalists can't come in and show what really is happening. assad only spews his propaganda like the North-Korean news agencys!

3. NATO and Arabs countries (including Turkey) are funding, training and arming fighters, and send them to attack Syria. Same plan as it was with Libya. And when government is defending the country against armed fighters, West/Arabs and their media is screaming bloody murder. Syria has an absolute right to defend itself, and since majority of Syrians support it, outside forces can only exaggerate and fake news, while trying to create an unrest, to "legitimize intervention".

the government only defends it self, not the people. if it cared about them they would have made reforms untill now!

care to back your claim that the evil zionist west (NATO) together with arab puppets that protect their zionist masters in Tel Aviv are arming and funding the rebels?

4. Common sense point:

a) There is usually 1000 civilian deaths per one soldier when government actually kills opposing civilians (Israel vs Palestine, etc)
b) there are only ~5000 dead, which includes armed fighters, both domestic and from abroad, as mentioned above.
c) Syria's police and military had 1000-2000 deaths. As per a) its obvious IF Syrian government would try to kill civilians, there would be ~2000.000 dead already, yet we are talking about 5000 only, which includes armed fighters.

Common sense explanation - Syria doesnt try to kill civilians, as their deaths would be vastly greater. Syria is fighting armed fighters (some locals + NATO/Arab sent fighters), and some civilians are caught in crossfire (by both Syria and the "rebels"). As long as majority of Syrians support its government, and knowing above points, outside forces are the true criminals and butchers there.

this 'common sense' should also tell you something. if the Government would kill 200 thousand people the world, including Russia would not stand and watch.

it is funny because i know you are forcing yourself to believe this. it was never an armed rebel untill the protestors got enough of the innocent civilians being tortured and killed because they want change.

hamza alkhateeb and many who were not only killed, tortured brutally,

those ppl who r falling r not due to some cross fire and what about those videos when security forces r humiliating the civilians in front of camera

i don't care what west says about this regime i want this regime to go away since the day i knew something about it and after 82, i m more opposed to it

TARIQ

what are those two "genocides", any evidence to back that claim?
Armenian Genocide Armenian Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kurds as well, read up "Late Ottoman genocides: the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire and Young Turkish population and extermination policies."

there are more sunni muslims in Syria than Alawi's. the minority is ruling the majority... the reason you see a lot of assad supporters is because of the current status the country is in! journalists can't come in and show what really is happening. assad only spews his propaganda like the North-Korean news agencys!
If minority rules majority, and majority still supports government, that means government is doing something right. Or your logic "minority cant rule, regardless how much support they have"? :azn: We can speak about propaganda all day long, starting with West/Arabs massive propaganda against Syria.

the government only defends it self, not the people. if it cared about them they would have made reforms untill now!
How do you know what government does? So far it seems majority supports it, and while I agree about better reforms, its not our place to command Syria how they should do it, nor send armed fighters to attack government.

care to back your claim that the evil zionist west (NATO) together with arab puppets that protect their zionist masters in Tel Aviv are arming and funding the rebels?
Its very easy, even in West media are acknowledging it. A little bit of history - it was confirmed by NATO Supreme Commander it was decided 10 years ago to attack and change regimes in 7 countries, including Syria. And since we JUST saw exactly the same plan as in Syria executed in Libya (or you unaware about foreign fighters there either?), its easy to draw conclusions.

"According to Milliyet, France has sent its military training forces to Turkey and Lebanon to coach the so-called Free Syrian Army (FSA) — a group of defectors operating out of Turkey and Lebanon — in an effort to wage war against Syria's military.

The report added that the French, British, and Turkish authorities “have reached an agreement to send arms into Syria.”"

gulftoday.ae | French forces said to be training Syria rebels

"A former employee with the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has said that American and NATO forces are training Syrian rebels in southeastern Turkish city of Hakkari."

"Edmonds further added that the US is involved in smuggling arms into Syria from Incirlik military base in Turkey in addition to providing financial support for Syrian rebels."

"Confessions by a number of Syrian rebels about foreign-sponsored plans to carry out armed operations and killing ordinary people as well as security forces prove that recent developments in the country are part of an attempt to incite a revolt in the strategic country neighboring the Israeli regime, aiming to overthrow the current government and replace it with a US-backed regime."

US training Syrian rebels in Turkey

this 'common sense' should also tell you something. if the Government would kill 200 thousand people the world, including Russia would not stand and watch.
Make up your mind, either Syria is killing civilians, or they dont. I proved they dont, and your argument became "they are afraid of reaction". It doesnt matter if Assad isnt killing civilians on a whim because he is afraid, or because he cares. Logic and facts says, he doesnt, and thats the whole point.

Armenian Genocide Armenian Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kurds as well, read up "Late Ottoman genocides: the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire and Young Turkish population and extermination policies."

In not even going to discuss this with you... you clearly have no idea what genocide is

If minority rules majority, and majority still supports government, that means government is doing something right. Or your logic "minority cant rule, regardless how much support they have"? :azn: We can speak about propaganda all day long, starting with West/Arabs massive propaganda against Syria.

Any proof they support them, everyone in North korea to "support" the dear leader.

How do you know what government does? So far it seems majority supports it, and while I agree about better reforms, its not our place to command Syria how they should do it, nor send armed fighters to attack government.

yes we should, what kind of human are you?! people there fights for their freedom while you are here talking about a butcher that keeps killing innocent because he wants to stay in power.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Make up your mind, either Syria is killing civilians, or they dont. I proved they dont, and your argument became "they are afraid of reaction". It doesnt matter if Assad isnt killing civilians on a whim because he is afraid, or because he cares. Logic and facts says, he doesnt, and thats the whole point.

you didnt prove a jackshit. Syrian government IS killing INNOCENT people, if not there wouldnt be an armed opposition.

you can go to youtube and see what the brutal Syrian government is doing to those civilian protestors that gets captures.

it surprises me that you are fine with people getting robbet their freedom because one man wants power.

In not even going to discuss this with you... you clearly have no idea what genocide is
Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any proof they support them, everyone in North korea to "support" the dear leader.
I'll give you two hints - in 22.7 mln. country only tens of thousands protesters (yeah, massive uprising my *** :azn:), and when government supporters show up, they have much greater numbers.

yes we should, what kind of human are you?! people there fights for their freedom while you are here talking about a butcher that keeps killing innocent because he wants to stay in power.
What freedom? To place West puppet regime is a freedom according to you? :azn: As shown, only small minority are against government, so lets say they win and they get "the freedom", how about the rest of 22 mln. people, or their "freedom of choice" isnt important to you?

And stop with this broken record "butcher that keeps killing innocent", its neither proven fact, nor can withstand common sense.

you didnt prove a jackshit. Syrian government IS killing INNOCENT people, if not there wouldnt be an armed opposition.

you can go to youtube and see what the brutal Syrian government is doing to those civilian protestors that gets captures.

it surprises me that you are fine with people getting robbet their freedom because one man wants power.
I just showed you the facts and common sense, if this doesnt prove anything to you, nothing will.

Armed fighters would be regardless, for whatever reason, because West and Arabs want obedient puppet in power. Have you learned nothing from the recent wars?

i obviously cant speak with a narrow minded ignorant man...

genocide wasnt a word back in 1914 it was invented to describe the acts nazi germany did against the jews. i guess your going to deny that to...

so just because you see some thousand protest your saying the rest loves the government. dude NOBODY in north korea protest the government, does it mean everyone likes it?

the government allows you to see what they want you to see, international press cant get into the country. ofcourse state controlled tv is going to show some people protesting in favour of assad. and people are also being forced to protest in favour for him...

learn something before speaking.

and the fact that you say no innocent have died in Syria IS jackshit!

how do you know that the protestors will vote a "zionist butt licking america lackeys anti islam anti china anti Iran anti hezbullah" government?

freedom can mean alot of different things over there, not necessarily the freedom you and i enjoy here!

the rest of the 22 million? alawis dont make up more than 5 million at max. those 22 milion has to shut up or else they'll get prison or even killed.

Arab League observers are said to be in Syria now, Assad will be in power for now but how long can he hold on that's the question.

genocide wasnt a word back in 1914 it was invented to describe the acts nazi germany did against the jews. i guess your going to deny that to...
Just try to think, I know its hard for you, but try, please? :azn:

It doesnt matter when a term genocide was defined, it matters what the actions were. By your logic, genocide against Jews didnt happened either, because... term was legally defined by UN in '48 :lol: The term is just a description of an action, regardless where and when it happened.

so just because you see some thousand protest your saying the rest loves the government. dude NOBODY in north korea protest the government, does it mean everyone likes it?
You see, when majority protests, they do protest, remember India, Iran, etc. When people dont protest, or just a minority of them do, they cant speak for the nation itself, comprende?

the government allows you to see what they want you to see, international press cant get into the country. ofcourse state controlled tv is going to show some people protesting in favour of assad. and people are also being forced to protest in favour for him...
Can you prove people are forced to protest for Assad? Of course you cant, you just pull random nonsense out of your ***. Its 21st century, everyone and their mothers have cell phones, and we can see how many protest for and against Assad.

As for governments TV, of course they show in the light suitable for them. Guess what, same applies to Turkey, US, Iran, or any other country.

and the fact that you say no innocent have died in Syria IS jackshit!
Where did I say that? I pointed out facts and logic dont confirm of Assad killing civilians just because some oppose him. And remember, any count media mentions, includes armed fighters, and some civilians died in a crossfire. IF Assad would kill civilians, number of deaths would actually be huge, not a few thousand after ~9 months.

And then we have to remember what "rebels" did in Libya - ethnic cleansing and even genocide (yes, confirmed by NATO too). Now some of those "rebels" with Al Qaeda are doing their part in Syria, and yes, they kill civilians here too.

freedom can mean alot of different things over there, not necessarily the freedom you and i enjoy here!

the rest of the 22 million? alawis dont make up more than 5 million at max. those 22 milion has to shut up or else they'll get prison or even killed.
Actually Assad suggested elections, but West with "rebels" rejected. And again you pulling out of your *** about "22 milion has to shut up or else they'll get prison or even killed", random nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom