What's new

unmanned Tanks

PK_Patriot

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We can see UAV & in future sixth generation unmanned Aircraft; how long you people see unmanned tanks & artillery to be operational? Note : I am not talking about tanks with artificial intelligence but Tanks just like drones which can be operated from distance.

I think currently 3-6 people operate inside the tank, once tank is destroyed. All crew members are dead meat ! So unmanned tanks are important to have, but save your AXX from USA hacking technologies. Tanks communication system must have several security layers !

I think currently 3-6 people operate inside the tank, once tank is destroyed. All crew members are dead meat ! So unmanned tanks are important to have, but save your AXX from USA hacking technologies. Tanks communication system must have several security layers !
Before American do it or chinese or russian, why can't we do it ? Not only we have to make our tanks, artillery automated but also fast attack small ships and missile cruisers !

UGVs are the next breakthrough military tech. I wouldn't be surprised if we hear the US is developing, or has developed a UGV tank in the next few years.

They will launch some day as they launched drone suddenly! but very advance

We can see UAV & in future sixth generation unmanned Aircraft; how long you people see unmanned tanks & artillery to be operational? Note : I am not talking about tanks with artificial intelligence but Tanks just like drones which can be operated from distance.
its a good idea actually
I'm sure america is already working on something…

Before American do it or chinese or russian, why can't we do it ? Not only we have to make our tanks, artillery automated but also fast attack small ships and missile cruisers !

PN started a project of Unmanned missile craft with NED students way before any other country, but it got shelved and many of those students are working abroad. So we can do many things before other even think of it but it don't get recognition it deserve.

It might be at work but the project is going to be very expensive.

The people inside tank suffer alot. Being hit by stuff, it may not destroy tank but play with their brain. An automated tank controlled by people behijd monitor is far better. They can make decision without fearing life or be war tired.

But i suppose it hasn't been touched because pilots are more expensive to make and paid than tank guys.

The people inside tank suffer alot. Being hit by stuff, it may not destroy tank but play with their brain. An automated tank controlled by people behijd monitor is far better. They can make decision without fearing life or be war tired.

But i suppose it hasn't been touched because pilots are more expensive to make and paid than tank guys.
Top benefit, you won't loose best operators in a tank

Top benefit, you won't loose best operators in a tank
Pilots aren't as easy to replace as tank dudes. If you give them good tank, they will likely win. Whereas if you give an african f22 and an american f16, f16 will win.

If you import it will be expensive, at most 20 to 50 crore rupee project in research!

Of course local production will be cheap, but first comes the hard part, research & then experiments.

Of course local production will be cheap, but first comes the hard part, research & then experiments.
There are several rresearch and development organization in Pakistan who don't want to do business with government due to bribing. If government give contract to Centre of advance research in engineering, seeks, And-or-logic, streaming networks, mentor graphics, they can do it. But good intention is required for it!

Back
Top Bottom