What's new

Unlikely friends

Salam One of the emotional thread very emotional thread I came across on this site. Keep up the good work. Allah hu Akber.
Dude seriously you gotta tell me what you're smoking.....

cats are also mammals ...cant we be friendly like them?
But they're licking each other and doing nasty things, more like :shout: :astagh:

Why what is wrong with it ? Allah hu Akber.

just pulling legs ...maza nae arra forum pi
:enjoy:

Btw if that make you emotional i wonder what this would do to you....
cute-cats-cats-8477446-600-600.jpg
:lol:

you know what...i admire Iqbal....hav losta respect for him....but sometimes i do feel that he intentionally wrote some material as complicated thingy so that people like me dont understand it easily and then we have to ask for its explanation from Faisal Nokia 6309 mobile model 1990 :p:

It is the lot of man to share in the deeper aspirations of the universe around him and to share his own destiny as well as that of the universe, now by adjusting himself to its forces, now by putting the whole of his energy to his own ends and purposes. Allama Iqbal

You should get control yourself as Jihad Bin Nafs is the superior Jihad.
Don't be so religious.

Thanks for the suggestion but what is wrong with being religious ? This thread made me emotional and I expressed my feelings. I dont think it is wrong. Allah hu Akber.

Sometimes you have to wonder if they are being religious or just plain ridiculous :unsure:

You are ridiculous and your thinking is ridiculous. Who are you to judge me idiot ? Allah hu Akber.

Sometimes you have to wonder if they are being religious or just plain ridiculous :unsure:
There are hundreds of like him around me. You will waste a lot of time arguing with such people what is right and wrong in Islam and system of Pakistan. They will not believe any of your word.

Sometimes, it is better to ignore such people.

Thanks for the suggestion but what is wrong with being religious ? This thread made me emotional and I expressed my feelings. I dont think it is wrong. Allah hu Akber.
Religion is not life. Even Islam says to not become so Islamic.

Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) urged Zaid Bin Haris not to recite Holy Quran in public as his voice was attracting other Muslims and they stop their work and start listening to him.

I would suggest you to be neutral.

you know what...i admire Iqbal....hav losta respect for him....but sometimes i do feel that he intentionally wrote some material as complicated thingy so that people like me dont understand it easily and then we have to ask for its explanation from Faisal Nokia 6309 mobile model 1990 :p:

It is the lot of man to share in the deeper aspirations of the universe around him and to share his own destiny as well as that of the universe, now by adjusting himself to its forces, now by putting the whole of his energy to his own ends and purposes. Allama Iqbal
Actually we focus more on English than Urdu. That's why we don't understand some of his words completely. Anyone can learn English but Urdu is more difficult and complicated language. Start learning Urdu and you will understand each and every of his word and you don't have to ask for its description from some old model like me. :disagree:

By the way, I was thinking of changing the signature.

Actually we focus more on English than Urdu. That's why we don't understand some of his words completely. Anyone can learn English but Urdu is more difficult and complicated language. Start learning Urdu and you will understand each and every of his word and you don't have to ask for its description from some old model like me. :disagree:

By the way, I was thinking of changing the signature.
thanks for the long lecture! lolz if you couldnt explain the signature tu rekha kun tha? you should have known that some intelligent ppl like Marshy may ask about it's explanation:p: JK

now you can ask the meaning of mine sig! but laters i have to go!

You are ridiculous and your thinking is ridiculous. Who are you to judge me idiot ? Allah hu Akber.
I am very sure you are a troll...
Why? Coz you are pushing it soo hard! You calling names and then trying to pass off as religious is ridiculous...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom