What's new

Unknown persons back in action, hang threatening banners in Karachi

Why not just write off Karachi as a lost cause?

Even after years of Ranger's Operations, politicization of the LEAs, massive corruption, target killings, etc the people still continue to vote for them. You gotta know when to just say fu<k it.

hmmm.... I thought I was writing about Karachi seems like the situation in all of Pakistan.....

:o: noooooooooooooooooooooooo it's that phase already where you show little patience, the positive happenings and changes, how little they may seem would force the corrupt, incompetent and thugs to change or get lost. The worst has happened the good is yet to come.

:o: noooooooooooooooooooooooo it's that phase already where you show little patience, the positive happenings and changes, how little they may seem would force the corrupt, incompetent and thugs to change or get lost. The worst has happened the good is yet to come.

Patience runs out.

PTI was supposed to be the hero Pakistan needed a fresh blood party with Pakistan's Interests at heart. But it just became another political party with lotas.

What happened to that corrupt molvi Hajj vala guy? Did he get thrown in jail? Or the bleached "super" model?

What does that Kemal party look like to you? Recycled lotas full of MQM people. Same with the MQM lead by Farooq, same people just different party now, because Farooq said "MQM will be led by Pakistan".

People get stigmatized because of the religion they were born into. Christians are promised jobs of sweeping a road, Ahmedi isn't a Pakistani citizen, thru what fault?

But a Politician? He'll claim "conspiracy" and get away with the millions of dollars he stole.

How much lanat does it take to vote based on anything other than tribal/ feudal loyalty?

Pakistan has always had a inferiority complex. It' not because of the people but the leaders who know if any Pakistani got the knowledge that they aren't inferior they would overthrow the system.

Patience runs out.

69 years and counting it takes sometime to learn how to remain steadfast and be patient. Give it some more time 200 million not all of them are lost cause.

PTI was supposed to be the hero Pakistan needed a fresh blood party with Pakistan's Interests at heart. But it just became another political party with lotas.

PTI only proved to be the best example how not to do politics in Pakistan, there are significant number of voters who don't vote .............. if they can be mobilised and motivated I am sure they will outnumber the biradri vote system (which already is at verge of extinction as youth is more blunt than their forefathers). Why MQM remained relevant because it managed to secure seats from Karachi only, so if all of the Pakistan and residents of other cities start voting they may be able to force a change which is going to happen anyways.

However, I do wish there was another column on the ballot paper where you could vote against all the candidates contesting elections, if you think they are not suitable for the position.

What happened to that corrupt molvi Hajj vala guy? Did he get thrown in jail? Or the bleached "super" model?

Believe me they are not enjoying it. Just look at it this way, they had fame, they had money and unrestricted movement, VIP treatment ................ now can they even dare leave Pakistan?

What does that Kemal party look like to you? Recycled lotas full of MQM people. Same with the MQM lead by Farooq, same people just different party now, because Farooq said "MQM will be led by Pakistan".

I hope Kamal is not telling lies, because what he started would claim his life and in any case he is not going to live forever even if he is trying to pave escape path for MQM.

Farooq Sattar and his gang one of them or more than one of them would get killed, because Altaf cannot bear the thought of being ignored (imagine how traumatizing it is for someone who enjoyed being firon now reduced to being disowned in public).

So what they say today (even if they don't intend to practice it) would influence the thought process of upcoming leaders and followers of their respective parties. They may be forcing a change themselves.

People get stigmatized because of the religion they were born into. Christians are promised jobs of sweeping a road, Ahmedi isn't a Pakistani citizen, thru what fault?

Believe me Christians should share the blame for their sufferings, their boys don't want to get educated, kudos to their girls they have started focusing on getting education and its importance, but as long as they have this mentality of living together in kachi bastis they will keep suffering. They need to change a bit to improve because no one else but they themselves should care. It is not like I get a preferential treatment and struggle less to survive.

Regarding Ahmedis .............. well to be honest for them I am a kaffir and they are non Muslims for me. I am clear about them, as long as they identify themselves and don't try preaching me I have no beef with them. And in any case why should somebody kill a born Qadiyani? On what basis because he / she never converted to anything and was born Qadiyani. @Pakistani Exile (peeth peechay bat nahi karna chah raha)

But a Politician? He'll claim "conspiracy" and get away with the millions of dollars he stole.

Can Zardari put a foot back in the country? Day by day people have started to note who is doing what and who said what. You get to see people in their rallies and jalsay only, they are not all of Pakistanis, millions stay at home and don't have time to go for dancing in a protest.

Didn't you notice the new CM of Sindh he is trying his best to make it look a 180 opposite of that old bhatki hui rooh.

How much lanat does it take to vote based on anything other than tribal/ feudal loyalty?

Curse it send lanat no matter how much you wish, but it won't do good to your health, let this illness die its own death. It will die for sure.

Pakistan has always had a inferiority complex. It' not because of the people but the leaders who know if any Pakistani got the knowledge that they aren't inferior they would overthrow the system.

That is what I am saying give it some more time, if these dumb a&& politicians think kali peeli taxi is the muqadar of every other Masters or graduate degree holder in Pakistan, they don't know what they are playing with, I have always feared what if the educated turn and go against these people, they have experience of making fools out of simple biradri influenced people how would they be able to tackle educated ones.

Believe me Christians should share the blame for their sufferings, their boys don't want to get educated, kudos to their girls they have started focusing on getting education and its importance, but as long as they have this mentality of living together in kachi bastis they will keep suffering. They need to change a bit to improve because no one else but they themselves should care. It is not like I get a preferential treatment and struggle less to survive.

Exactly what a few people would say about muslims in India but anyways continue with your bigotry ....

Exactly what a few people would say about muslims in India but anyways continue with your bigotry ....

Everyday I think not to engage with a modi (idiot) indian, and everyday there is this one popping out trying to prove his importance and his relevance.

If you failed to notice we are discussing something related to Pakistan and its citizens don't know how it's relevant to indian muslims, kill them lynch them, fry them, eat them, they are not my concern ............. but what stops a modi indian idiot to prove that he is not an idiot ......... may be if he was born in a different country.

@NirmalKrish I hope you still I think I am the one who is a troll and keeps derailing the threads.

Some time countries uses Na-maloom (covert) Law enforcement officers to tackle Na-maloom afraad. I guess it's time to use some Na-maloom LEOs.

Everyday I think not to engage with a modi (idiot) indian, and everyday there is this one popping out trying to prove his importance and his relevance.

If you failed to notice we are discussing something related to Pakistan and its citizens don't know how it's relevant to indian muslims, kill them lynch them, fry them, eat them, they are not my concern ............. but what stops a modi indian idiot to prove that he is not an idiot ......... may be if he was born in a different country.

@NirmalKrish I hope you still I think I am the one who is a troll and keeps derailing the threads.

Yep, your def a crackpot lingering on this forum...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom