What's new

Unknown persons back in action, hang threatening banners in Karachi

@User

You know this woman?

Faida_Hamdy_3528774b.jpg

She slapped a random poor fruit cart vendor on the street, a no-body to her, her bosses, or the dictators in Libya/Egypt/Jordan/ Syria/ Saudi Arabia/ Yemen/ Bahrain/ Kuwait/ Iraq.

9625370a_img.jpg

This guy spread the word, the unspeakable idea that rulers can be overthrown.

Was this not enough?

This-footage-clearly-shows-that-MQM-worker-Waqas-Ali-Shah-was-killed-by-a-protester-and-not-by-Rangers.jpg

Or this?

725443-GulluButt-1403456608-129-640x480.JPG

But these Haramis were enough to turn people against Musharraf?

534feb5def860.jpg

576989-chiefjustice-1373863295-786-640x480.jpg

And bring this?

asif-ali-zardari630.jpg

Why are you guys acting so surprised? Look at that armed terrorists in their Red light zone still alive and kicking and swearing allegiance to Caliph Goat Al Bakri.

@User

You know this woman?

Faida_Hamdy_3528774b.jpg

She slapped a random poor fruit cart vendor on the street, a no-body to her, her bosses, or the dictators in Libya/Egypt/Jordan/ Syria/ Saudi Arabia/ Yemen/ Bahrain/ Kuwait/ Iraq.

9625370a_img.jpg

This guy spread the word, the unspeakable idea that rulers can be overthrown.

We hear the news everyday don't we, what all this lead to. Destruction, mayhem, killing, new breed of ruthless killers. Nobody benefited all suffered, the kid in your display pic did not he deserve a better life? Did he deserve to leave this Earth in this way and this early? This could have lead to positive developments, had it been gradual and more in control in residents of these regions themselves, all this destruction wouldn't have happened.

I agree and am fully supportive of the change, but any sudden uncontrolled change would be devastating. TTP in Pakistan tried manipulating people based on their idea of speedy justice and I am thankful to God most of the Pakistanis didn't get attracted to them, but still we suffered. Gradual change is bound to happen in our country, the corrupt behavior and incompetent attitude would find itself a misfit, just a little more, may be I won't see that day, but my kids and their kids?

Was this not enough?

This-footage-clearly-shows-that-MQM-worker-Waqas-Ali-Shah-was-killed-by-a-protester-and-not-by-Rangers.jpg

This murderer is in custody and his god disowned by his own people. The worst humiliation possible for a pharaoh is making him a symbol of shame. It was true yesterday and it is true today. This is a perfect case study for any sensible Pakistani supporter of MQM, how they have been killing their own for their notorious goals.

My friend this gullu butt was the first stone thrown at shahana soch of ameer ul momineen and his darbaris. They still live in typewriter age ............. where they were able to silence people, buy people, or worst kill and torture them. But this gullu butt going on air, video games made out of it, his symbolic arrest ........... all these are signs that Pakistan has moved out of 80's and 90's and any politician who still lives in that era is going to get a reality dose every other day. Believe me these corrupt thugs themselves would first eliminate the most corrupt out of them and ultimately get thrown out. Gullu butt zehaniyat was widely condemned across Pakistan, don't you think that is a positive sign? Ask any normal Pakistani (not a zombie) if he can openly support this gullu butt zehaniyat.

But these Haramis were enough to turn people against Musharraf?

534feb5def860.jpg

576989-chiefjustice-1373863295-786-640x480.jpg

Musharraf himself is to be blamed for his failures, he was surrounded by likes of Chaudhry Shujjat and Pervaiz Elahi. If he was expecting any different results then he is a fool of first waters. Even commando couldn't resist power and got high. That white building (Ewan e saddar) makes many strong to go lunatic and same happened to Musharraf.

And dealing with likes of Molvi Abdul Aziz, I don't know what is the big deal, he is a government servant on government's payroll like any other and I believe he can be transferred to any place any time. First step should have been transfer him, if he refuses take him to court, keep him busy with the litigation and finally hit him when his support is all time low.

And bring this?

asif-ali-zardari630.jpg

He is sad little father who wishes he did not have a son. His own son is making him realise "your way of ruling and your politics is full of shame and useless", we lost five 5 precious years and many Pakistanis in those 5 years, but we did survive because somehow (call it our insensitivity a blessing in disguise) some hidden hand kept us away from self destruction.

And old badrooh replaced by a better young CM should be enough to point to what is happening behind the scenes.

I believe we both are supportive of change, it's just that I prefer gradual change instead of a sudden uncontrolled change. Pakistan's foundations has blood of many Pakistanis the ones who died and got killed even before they could make it to Pakistan, and thousands who died proving we are not afraid of your bomb blasts. We cannot simply destroy it with our own hands, it is to rise and shine and it will INSHALLAH.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom