What's new

Unknown persons back in action, hang threatening banners in Karachi

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Unknown persons back in action, hang threatening banners in Karachi

KARACHI: Unknown persons swung into action again in Karachi on Monday, placing threatening banners in different parts of the city.

“Jo Quaid-e-Tehreek ka ghaddar, who maut ka haqdar (Quaid’s traitor deserves death),” reads the banner, a slogan MQM supporters allegedly chant for party's deserters.

It is not yet clear who the target of the banner was as MQM Pakistan has disowned Altaf Hussain and another group of dissidents has formed Pak Sarzameen Party.

One of the banners was placed outside the Sindh High Court (SHC) right under a CCTV camera.

The controversial banner was taken down shortly after SAMAA aired its footage.

Police reached the scene, removed the banner and seized a vehicle parked outside SHC.

Reacting to the development, Pak Sarzameen Party (PSP) leader Anis Advocate that the days of MQM chief were numbered.

“Those placing such banners are putting themselves in trouble,” he said, adding that the Urdu speaking community has awakened.

To a question, he said Farooq Sattar doesn’t have the courage to speak against the Muttahida founder.

PTI leader Faisal Vawda termed it a failure of the federal and provincial governments.

“The idol of fear has been broken in Karachi. This is an attempt to divert the attention of nation from Panama leaks,” he said.

Speaking to Samaa, Sindh minister Jam Khan Shoro downplayed the issue.

"Why are you taking it seriously," responded the minister when asked about the presence of threatening banners in the city. –Samaa
http://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2016/0...n-action-hang-threatening-banners-in-karachi/

Install some CCC Cameras and have rangers hidden at various places for couple of nights.

When these criminals come to hang the "posters"...get them.

Then it's upto Rangers to do whatever they want with these pests

Install some CCC Cameras and have rangers hidden at various places for couple of nights.

When these criminals come to hang the "posters"...get them.

Then it's upto Rangers to do whatever they want with these pests

true but also you can buy decent drone like phantom 4 with good camera and you can watch enemy from above.

Altaf the famous venomous toad is behind all this nothing new.

Altaf_Hussain_Live_Action_from_London_cybdm_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

LoL .... It was "Red Zone" high security area and some na maloom afrad have hung the banners ... As well as wrote wrong slong ... Actual one is "Jo Quaid ka ghaddar hai .... Wo maut ka hakdar hai" in logon ko nara bhi yaad nahi raha :rofl:

JIYE ALTAAF!!!:cray: jo bhai ko dhoka de use bhi katal krdo :agree:
Seriously rangers should install CCTV cameras and arrest these ppl and give them a medicine for 1 night :butcher:

This is red zone .... CCTV cameras are already installed over there ..........

I think it's an opportunity knocking at the doors ............ considering how these thugs have burned people alive and killed many innocent citizens at least one of them should be shot dead and blame automatically should go to "Tafay ka jo gaddar hay maut ka haqdar hay". If it was me I would seriously consider getting rid of these traitors under this label. Aik teer kinnay many shikar.

Why not just write off Karachi as a lost cause?

Even after years of Ranger's Operations, politicization of the LEAs, massive corruption, target killings, etc the people still continue to vote for them. You gotta know when to just say fu<k it.

hmmm.... I thought I was writing about Karachi seems like the situation in all of Pakistan.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom