What's new

University student raped, murdered in Faisalabad

Dastaan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
FAISALABAD: A 20-year-old girl’s dead body was found in Jaranwala tehsil of Faisalabad district of Punjab province four days after an alleged abduction, ARY News reported on Thursday.

Police say Abida, daughter of Nadeem Ahmed, was a student of GC University and was kidnapped on her way back from university before being raped and killed.

According to the autopsy report, Abida Ahmed, a gold medalist and scholarship holder, was strangled to death. The body also bore wound marks.

Her parents said that the police did not register the case despite their efforts for four days. Moving scenes were witnessed when her body reached home.

The girl’s father and brother, however, told ARY News that Abida went missing on Sunday and they immediately registered a missing complaint with police but to no avail.

“My sister cannot come back but we are raising our voice for we don’t want other girls to go through the same,” Abida’s brother told media at her funeral.
post-1.jpg

The complaint filed with police also states that the rickshaw driver who was bringing Abida back home claimed that the 20-year-old was kidnapped by four armed men who intercepted the rickshaw and took her with them on gunpoint.

Abida’s father Nadeem Ahmed urged Chief Justice of Pakistan Mian Saqib Nisar to take notice of this incident and deliver justice to his family.

https://arynews.tv/en/girl-rape-murder-faisalabad/
https://92newshd.tv/faisalabad-gcu-student-murdered-rape/amp/

Gods wrath is coming to pakistan and people ask me why

She was gold medalist and a scholarship holder :(:(:cray:
Even if she wasn't...this kind of behavior shouldn't be tolerated. These animals need to be punished in the most creative of ways...they should experience hell while they are alive. Their should be doctors and medical equipment on site to make sure they don't die from torture...and with that they should be tortured as much as possible until their natural death.

The fact that the police didn't even want to register the case and that most cases in rural and village areas go unreported anyway worries me greatly. We take great pride in having less rape than India and the US (because this is something to be proud of) but if every case was reported and registered I'd say we'd see the same image as these countries do.

Real and cruel face of our society. A gold medalist, shinning star, innocent girl did not deserve this type of inhumanity. Heart broken.

Hum Jo Insano ki Tehzeeb Liye Phirte Hain,
Hum Sa Wehshi Koi Jungle k Darindon Mein Nahi

Even if she wasn't...this kind of behavior shouldn't be tolerated. These animals need to be punished in the most creative of ways...they should experience hell while they are alive. Their should be doctors and medical equipment on site to make sure they don't die from torture...and with that they should be tortured as much as possible until their natural death.
This rape and murder problem can only solve through implementation of shariah law.

We are not raising our voices for these type of injustices. No one is ready to take notice of this incident. There is no justice for ordinary person.

Back
Top Bottom