What's new

University student raped, murdered in Faisalabad

Inna lillahe wa inna allahe rajeoon!!

I hope they catch these criminals and burn them alive.

3818722_44321889.jpg.pagespeed.ce.ASiWhpUQyf.jpg

After Zainab Murder Case, there were 51 more Abduction, Rape & Murder Cases Registered In Kasur - DSP Kasur

As i have said this multiple times before and i will repeat it again. We need to change the Law regarding rape to the following

1. Hang him by his balls in public
2. Then have a thick metal rod shoved in his arse
3. Then set the guy alight
4. Take his ashes and dump it in the garbage, so that he can't be buried and is eliminated from history,
5. Also ban namaz-e-janaza for him.

This only needs to happen a cpl of times and you will see the result. No more rapes

She was abducted when she was on her way home from university on Sunday? But Educational institutes are closed on Sunday. Did they waited to lodge the complaint?
Considering the Abysmal Disgusting Police and Justice system in Pakistan his Family should be very careful in filing the case leaving no loopholes.
Whole case will be sent to trash if their are such missing links in FIR and Case Filing.
Or this case will also remain unresolved like so many other innocent cases being scrapped because the Family members could PROVE the details they explained to be 100% true.
This is so disgusting when the system puts all the burden of proof on the effectees themselves and treat them as they themselves have committed some crime if they miss some point or contradict some minor detail. Like its not the duty of Police to find out whats happened but the duty of the Deceased to tell them what happened and their duty is just to point out the 1% which is not proved and trash the case for this. :hitwall:

So that in the case she isn't able to produce 4 male witnesses she is stoned to death. Lol okay.

4 witnesses is for zina only, it's not required for rape.

Also, if someone cannot provide adequate evidence to back up their accusations, they are whipped not stoned.

Don't talk about things you don't know.

This makes my blood boil, I want rajm implemented in this country!

4 witnesses is for zina only, it's not required for rape.

Also, if someone cannot provide adequate evidence to back up their accusations, they are whipped not stoned.

Don't talk about things you don't know.

This makes my blood boil, I want rajm implemented in this country!

"To safeguard the rights of the accused, the crime must be proven with evidence in court. There have been various historical interpretations of Islamic law, but the most common legal practice is that the crime of rape may be proven by:

• Witness testimony - The testimony of four witnesses to the act itself is traditionally the requirement to prove adultery under Islamic law "

"They are whipped not stoned". Well isn't that quite a concession.

If you want people to be stoned for something that doesn't affect you then maybe you should start with stoning yourself.

These monsters does not deserve to live...

Just prayers for her soul and family...

"To safeguard the rights of the accused, the crime must be proven with evidence in court. There have been various historical interpretations of Islamic law, but the most common legal practice is that the crime of rape may be proven by:

• Witness testimony - The testimony of four witnesses to the act itself is traditionally the requirement to prove adultery under Islamic law "

"They are whipped not stoned". Well isn't that quite a concession.

The 4 witness proof is not required for cases such as rape, it can be proven via alternate methods. This is the view of many prominent Islamic jurists such as Taqi Usmani.

It's a huge concession, because you won't survive getting stoned to death, unlike getting whipped a few times.

Also, the punishment is perfectly appropriate. We cannot afford to allow people to accuse others of crimes which carry death penalties.

The 4 witness proof is not required for cases such as rape, it can be proven via alternate methods. This is the view of many prominent Islamic jurists such as Taqi Usmani.

It's a huge concession, because you won't survive getting stoned to death, unlike getting whipped a few times.

Also, the punishment is perfectly appropriate. We cannot afford to allow people to accuse others of crimes which carry death penalties.

It can. But this was only after the advent of modern scientific techniques. Imagine the amount of women who not only got raped but then also got whipped for it after not being able to produce 4 male witnesses. Oh wait how can I expect any empathy from a person who supports this system.

It can. But this was only after the advent of modern scientific techniques. Imagine the amount of women who not only got raped but then also got whipped for it after not being able to produce 4 male witnesses. Oh wait how can I expect any empathy from a person who supports this system.

It was also possible back then you know, e.g checking for bruises, investigating the person's character to find out whether they lie frequently or not, investigating the character of the accused to find out whether they would commit such an offence, etc. This was how they did it if witnesses were not available.

Indeed with DNA testing or cctv footage, producing 4 witnesses is not necessary, because cctv footage will be the witness.

Back
Top Bottom