What's new

Featured United States 2020 General Elections - November 3rd

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Biden can still count on Pennsylvania, 1/3 of the vote still needs to be counted there and its from registered Democrats mail in ballots predominantly. Wisconsin is going red again. Trump can still take back Arizona btw but it's unlikely
Biden can still technically take Georgia, but it's unlikely as well.

As CNN pointed out, the dems can win if they take Georgia and Michigan, but georgia is unlikely to go Dem.

Biden can still count on Pennsylvania, 1/3 of the vote still needs to be counted there and its from registered Democrats mail in ballots predominantly. Wisconsin is going red again. Trump can still take back Arizona btw but it's unlikely
Trump is leading in NC and GA by about 100 thousand, with 6% of votes uncounted in both states, so don't know what to make of that
I think Michigan will go to Biden and so will Wisconsin by a hair, once more Milwaukee votes come in. I don't think Biden has a chance in Pennsylvania because he is down so much (~650k). Then again though, if Biden manages to pull ahead in Georgia or North Carolina, he would win. So it is still not certain yet.

Biden's most probable path to victory is taking Arizona, Nevada, Michigan and either Georgia or North Carolina. He needs to start closing the gap in Michigan soon and maintain the lead in Nevada. Otherwise I think Trump has won the election.
NC is a lost cause. Their main hope is with Michigan, Wisconic and Pennsylvania. They need to win 2 of the three.

1604480627399.png

Trump is leading in NC and GA by about 100 thousand, with 6% of votes uncounted in both states, so don't know what to make of that

Supposedly, PA will resume counting tomorrow morning(10 am to some sources). Some sources show a higher percentage of votes counted for some states so I don't know how PA will play out tbh. Georgia and Michigan are the two I am really focusing on for Biden.

I think Michigan will go to Biden and so will Wisconsin by a hair, once more Milwaukee votes come in. I don't think Biden has a chance in Pennsylvania because he is down so much (~650k). Then again though, if Biden manages to pull ahead in Georgia or North Carolina, he would win. So it is still not certain yet.
1.7 million ballots still need to be counted in Pennsylvania, 1.4 million of which are mail in ballots, of which a vast majority should be for the dems. Biden still has a good chance in Penn.

Supposedly, PA will resume counting tomorrow morning(10 am to some sources). Some sources show a higher percentage of votes counted for some states so I don't know how PA will play out tbh. Georgia and Michigan are the two I am really focusing on for Biden.
If Biden manages to win Georgia, I think Trump is gonna sue or demand a recount. There is no way Trump would stand idle.

Biden has a very strong chance of making it to the white house, keeping in mind that mail in ballots are yest to be counted.... Majority of mail in ballots are of Dem's...

Only 48% of Philadelphia has been counted, and there's still 25% left on Delaware and Montgomery counties, both huge liberal Philly suburbs. Also only 70% of Chester county, another liberal suburb, which Trump only leads by less than 1%.

Michigan still has Detroit left to count. Georgia still has Atlanta left to count. NC is done though, it's Trump.

Even Biden gets all outstanding votes from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh he can still loose. 6 counties who are Republican haven't count the Mail ballots yet and they are mostly Trump vote. Biden need 80% of all votes left to pull a miracle. Not going to happend.

1.7 million ballots still need to be counted in Pennsylvania, 1.4 million of which are mail in ballots, of which a vast majority should be for the dems. Biden still has a good chance in Penn.

He would need around 67-70% of those remaining votes to come out on top, what are the chances?

If Biden manages to win Georgia, I think Trump is gonna sue or demand a recount. There is no way Trump would stand idle.

Don't think that will work for him, and people aren't gonna tolerate it. Tons of people will be in the streets if Biden wins and Trump refuses to concede.

Only 48% of Philadelphia has been counted, and there's still 25% left on Delaware and Montgomery counties, both huge liberal Philly suburbs. Also only 70% of Chester county, another liberal suburb, which Trump only leads by less than 1%.

Michigan still has Detroit left to count. Georgia still has Atlanta left to count. NC is done though, it's Trump.

Thanks for the information, I gotta say this is the closet race I've witnessed in my lifetime, guess tomorrow afternoon we will get a definitive answer.

Even Biden gets all outstanding votes from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh he can still loose. 6 counties who are Republican haven't count the Mail ballots yet and they are mostly Trump vote. Biden need 80% of all votes left to pull a miracle. Not going to happend.

He can afford to lose Pennsylvania if he can get Michigan and Wisconsin, or Michigan and Georgia. But Pennsylvania is going to be extremely close, we'll find out today. I'm pretty confident he will get Michigan, but I'm not so confident about Wisconsin

One liner threads as such without any analysis or detailed observation, aren't appreciated. Thread moved to members section given the merit to such an OP.

Arizona swinging towards Biden. Oh my..

Not surprised. With the moving of hardware tech companies from CA to AZ i.e. Intel and Microchip, lots of highly educated professionals moved to Arizona back in the 90's and 2000's. Lots of liberals from CA got priced out of LA and SF, and moved to AZ instead. Meanwhile the conservatives are getting priced out of the extremely urban Phoenix.

Back
Top Bottom