What's new

Featured United States 2020 General Elections - November 3rd

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So these are the people who were soo damn worried about voting in person because COVID ?

1604900173891.png

1604900211220.png

1604900264535.png

1604900349208.png

1604900384975.png

1604900419312.png

It's funny how you can't even recognize the contradiction in your statement.

The fact that you can't even do something simple that I requested, proves you're a bad actor here. You aren't interest in the truth, just pushing your own narrative.
Just admit it, we all know US election is flawed. Please explain why both Republican and Democrats claiming the election isn't fair. This is heavily discuss elsewhere, but Americans here aren't interested in discussing this embarrassment, putting a facade of a perfect democracy.

I'm saying your election isn't fair, if Bolivia was forced to have a new election to be fair, so does US. Nothing contradictory here. In fact Bolivia is prime example of US using democracy to mess with other countries.

Last edited:
President Donald Trump's inner circle is beginning to split over his ongoing refusal to accept the results of the 2020 election, as Jared Kushner and first lady Melania Trump advised him to come to terms with President-elect Joe Biden's victory and his adult sons pressed him and allies to keep fighting.

Kushner, the President's son-in-law and senior adviser, has approached him to concede, two sources told CNN. The first lady, according to a separate source familiar with the conversations, has privately said the time has come for him to accept the election loss.

Meanwhile, Trump's two adult sons, Donald Jr. and Eric, have urged allies to continue pressing on and they have pushed Republicans and supporters to publicly reject the results even as CNN and other news organizations projected the race for Biden on Saturday.

SOURCE: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/08/politics/jared-kushner-donald-trump-concession/index.html

Just admit it, we all know US election is flawed. Please explain why both Republican and Democrats claiming the election isn't fair. This is heavily discuss elsewhere, but Americans here aren't interested in discussing this embarrassment, putting a facade of a perfect democracy.

I'm saying your election isn't fair, if Bolivia was forced to have a new election to be fair, so does US. Nothing contradictory here. In fact Bolivia is prime example of US using democracy to mess with other countries.

Once again, there is no cheating going on. Trump brought these allegations multiple times to court, and failed to prove any evidence, causing the courts to dismiss his allegations multiple times.

Not being fair, isn't the same thing as cheating.

The Democrats say that the electoral college should be abolished, because it doesn't allow for proper representation of states in the house and senate, and doesn't accurately represent the will of the people, when it comes to choosing the presidency.

The republicans say the election rules are unfair, because some states are afforded more electoral college votes, simple because they have a bigger population, such as California, which tends to favor the democrats.

Notice how none of this has anything to do with cheating.

In other words, you have no idea what you're talking about.

On top of that, we're not talking about other nation's election systems, and how the US meddles with them, we're talking about the US's internal system. Stop changing the subject.

Once again, my offer of going through all of this together is open.

Otherwise, I suggest you stop typing, because I don't have any interest in continuing this conversation if you aren't gonna take this seriously.

Once again, there is no cheating going on. Trump brought these allegations multiple times to court, and failed to prove any evidence, causing the courts to dismiss his allegations multiple times.

Not being fair, isn't the same thing as cheating.

The Democrats say that the electoral college should be abolished, because it doesn't allow for proper representation of states in the house and senate, and doesn't accurately represent the will of the people, when it comes to choosing the presidency.

The republicans say the election rules are unfair, because some states are afforded more electoral college votes, simple because they have a bigger population, such as California, which tends to favor the democrats.

Notice how none of this has anything to do with cheating.

In other words, you have no idea what you're talking about.

On top of that, we're not talking about other nation's election systems, and how the US meddles with them, we're talking about the US's internal system. Stop changing the subject.

Once again, my offer of going through all of this together is open.

Otherwise, I suggest you stop typing, because I don't have any interest in continuing this conversation if you aren't gonna take this seriously.
Then Trump shouldn't be able to call cheating in the first place. In third world countries, rules are tight, losers can't claim cheating. Just because your media says there is no cheating, you don't have to go to court. This is trail by media. Is America now a banana republic? Why did you deliberately missing out claims of gerrymandering by the democrats now that they won? Just admit it your country has flawed elections. If there is nothing wrong with your election why are fixed is needed? If you judged other countries, then prepare to be judged. At least Bolivia had to redo the election, but the democrats don't dare.

Then Trump shouldn't be able to call cheating in the first place. In third world countries, rules are tight, losers can't claim cheating. Just because your media says there is no cheating, you don't have to go to court. This is trail by media. Is America now a banana republic? Why did you deliberately missing out claims of gerrymandering by the democrats now that they won? Just admit it your country has flawed elections. If there is nothing wrong with your election why are fixed is needed? If you judged other countries, then prepare to be judged. At least Bolivia had to redo the election, but the democrats don't dare.
What? This is the opposite of true.

Anyone can claim cheating, even if there is no cheating. Common sense doesn't stop people from stating the earth is flat, why would this be.any different?

The third world nations are rife with election fraud and cheating, what are you talking about? Are you high?

You don't even know what gerrymandering is! Or the fact that the republicans are the ones who are guilty of it, considering THEY'VE BEEN IN CHARGE FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS!

Like I said before, just because the rules of an election are flawed, doesn't mean there is cheating going on! BOTH SIDES played by the same rules, for decades, and this time, the democrats won!

ALSO, IM NOT AMERICAN! And STOP bringing up Bolivia!

The fact that public continue to refuse my offer, which would solve this entire debate, shows THAT YOU KNOW you have no idea what you're talking about.

At this point, I'm done. You've proven that you have zero idea of what you're talking about, as you can't even get basic facts right.

Don't bother replying to me, unless you actually have factual information on your side.

I'm calling it now man,

Trump is going to pull off the biggest comeback of all time

They gonna uncover election fraud

Recount the swing states

Disqualify the double votes and the dead people who voted

This gonna be an even bigger sh*t show than Bush v Gore

Source: Trust me bro

i also think it ain't over, if nothing else Trump will continue being a fricking thorn for Biden and will re-run for elections next time

I'm calling it now man,

Recount the swing states

For the sake of the world, let us all hope so. Biden is the deep state, we'll go right back to when the Bush'ites and Obama/Clintonites neocons and neolibs were in control starting wars all over the place.

President Trump is the first POTUS since Jimmy Carter to not start a war.

i also think it ain't over, if nothing else Trump will continue being a fricking thorn for Biden and will re-run for elections next time.
He should if he loses, spend the next 4 years campaigning and come back with a landslide. He's got 96% approval among republicans. He could threaten to run as an independent too, that would pretty much scuttle any chance of an establishment Republican candidate having a chance at the white house in 24.

Biden will be 78 in a week or so, so age is not a factor because Trump will be 78 if such a scenario plays out.

Not over yet, but even if he gets a ruling that is not in his favour, he still has plenty of cards.. the reelection card is probably the Trump card.

I'm calling it now man,

Recount the swing states

What a shitshow American elections are. Now there is a dispute, all the glaring inefficiencies of American system are coming forth. Swear, it make election commission of Pakistan like a first world institution.

The General Services Administration (GSA) normally recognises a presidential candidate when it becomes clear who has won an election so that a transition of power can begin.

That has not yet happened despite US television and news networks declaring Biden the winner on Saturday after he secured enough electoral votes to secure the presidency.

No wonder both China and Russia are holding on congratulating Biden.

i also think it ain't over, if nothing else Trump will continue being a fricking thorn for Biden and will re-run for elections next time

Let us wait for the due process to complete. The vote counts need to be certified first, then comes the electoral college.

The truth will begin revealing itself soon. The MSM (including traitorous Fox) have gone from "No signs of fraud" to "no serious fraud"! The swamp will be completely drained in the next term!!

View attachment 687308

Something seems a little off!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Remember this Trump quote: “The things they had in there were crazy. They had things, levels of voting that if you’d ever agreed to it, you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again,” Trump said during an appearance on Fox & Friends.

Demographic decline in the Republican base voters (White folks) means the only way Republicans can become President is by hook or by crook. Republican party can only hope for control of the senate in the near future....and that only because low populations states like Wyoming have as much weight as California. This too will be lost when DC and Puerto Rico become states. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Here is a history lesson for those unschooled in US politics.

Republicans readily steal elections in the US. And the Democrats are too happy to see this happen:

For Dems are on the same side as Republicans in the deep state.

CiA manages both parties and the supporters of the Dems are victims of this and clueless why Dems do nothing to prevent stolen elections.

When the deepstate wants a candidate, it is tough to stop that from happening. The deepstate is nazi, trump is a nazi. The first nazi candidate of the US rejected is a MAJOR stain on the deepstate. Therefore they are fighting for their lives. This nazi trump is the identity of the deepstate. Unlike Biden, who is merely a puppet as Obama was.

The impression the deepstate wants is that 'the Dems are trying to steal the election'. This a a normal tactic to say the victim (Dems) is the criminal. And have the known criminal be the accuser of the victim. If somebody murdered the wife of a husband, have the murderer accuse the living victim the husband of the crime. Make it a double crime of blaming the victim.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom