What's new

United Liberation Front of Assam, one of the most powerful militant organisations

alamgir, Kindly don't post propaganda articles by terrorist agencies and separatists.

We as Indian members refrain from posting such articles from Pakistani separatists, and I request you to do the same.

I know that you take some perverse pleasure from such things, but there is no need to announce it to the world.

alamgir, Kindly don't post propaganda articles by terrorist agencies and separatists.

We as Indian members refrain from posting such articles from Pakistani separatists, and I request you to do the same.

I know that you take some perverse pleasure from such things, but there is no need to announce it to the world.

realy i not know kangla online belong to separatists

The IA has launched a major offensive against ULFA recently. If we cant kill em in one stroke, then we'll kill em slowly like killing roaches with bug spray.

ULFA has had its time.

But they are killing Indian police force like killing roaches with bug spray isnt it.?

well BDR isn't exactly lax,they are quite capable I believe.It's just they aren't given quality equipment or orders from the top either.

As usual, trotting out some excuse or the other.

who is stopping them?

Poor equipment?

Poor leadership?

Interesting commentary on your own country.

If that is the situation, then why lament?

I thought forums are for discussing and understanding each other and not for showing your selfish narrow bitterness. but go ahead ... live in your biased perception and selective posts .
neighbours who relish envy , always live with it . always .

I thought forums are for discussing and understanding each other and not for showing your selfish narrow bitterness. but go ahead ... live in your biased perception and selective posts .
neighbours who relish envy , always live with it . always .

Arey dil par mat le yaar!!

DIVIDE PAKISTAN TO ELIMINATE TERRORISM

A nasty little piece.

Who is this man?

The man seems to be a rabble rouser!

Daydraming and one wonders if what he advocates can actually eliminate the radicals and fundamentalists.

Though I believe he predicted Bhutto's death!

That is how I stumbled on this!

DIVIDE PAKISTAN TO ELIMINATE TERRORISM

A nasty little piece.

Who is this man?

The man seems to be a rabble rouser!

Daydraming and one wonders if what he advocates can actually eliminate the radicals and fundamentalists.

Though I believe he predicted Bhutto's death!

That is how I stumbled on this!

:rofl: Predict Bhutto's death? Anyone and everyone had done that!!

Even BB knew she was going to die!!

Back
Top Bottom