What's new

United Iran : the 22th bahman celebrations and rallies

Better contact your spiritual teachers at VOA AND BBC and tell them you need better material!
Even better get out and find somewhere with better management to live. I hear Wallstreet is the place to beat!
Funny how your Brothers in spirit called KHAVAREJ, said and demanded the same Things from Ali and in the end killed him for not being PERFECT ENOUGH! I doubt, that there is a cell in your body, that cares worth the dust on your shoes about Iran or its people, Cry!
Shahid Shariati used to write, that one can not destroy the truth using lies, it can only be done using an other truth! And then they build such high a piedestal out of it to be used to negate every other good deed!
As if we and our hundreds of housinds of martyrs, which are nothing to you but a tool to destroy, what they gave their life for, need someone like you to point out the shortcomings of our system! As if they didn't know, as if we dont know! What you dont know is, that you dont know US! We know, what is worth living for, we know, what is worth dying for.Personally if Imam Khamenei told me to take out my own eyes and put them in his hands, I would do it without asking why. I doubt, that you have the imagination of understanding the burden our Imam must carry on his shoulders! I know, because I am a traitor to God, his Prophet and the one I love the most in life Ali! And I am more knowledgable than millions of your kind! I feel sorry for you.
Can you please stop being so much annoyingly pathetic?
It's not like you are forced to speak when you've got nothing worthy to say.

First of all NEW thank you for your very intellectual respond to all the point I make. It makes me happy to know, that I am doing my job well enough for our enemies not to have any answers other than yours. If your Words are your kind of being Unique the World is intellectually in a big trouble. The day, that we will allow you to use the blood of our martyrs against us without a fight, is the day we are all dead, because as long as even one of us lives, the truth will have someone to defend it. If I left for the saying of someone like you, what kind of a man would YOU be? Bring it on and I will keep giving you fitting answers. Consider me a GYM FOR YOUR BRAINS, where you can develop your skills. For us having ignorant enemies is bad, capable enemies force us to be even stronger. Do you think, you can mannage? I doubt you have ever heard or read a book by Shariati to begin with! He is one of the heroes of our revolution and as Ostad Ali Akbar Raefipour (whom you have never heard of either!) has said he will remain! That is long after the sands of time have turned your bones into dust and no one even knows, you ever existed!

Last edited:
Funny how your Brothers in spirit called KHAVAREJ, said and demanded the same Things from Ali and in the end killed him for not being PERFECT ENOUGH! I doubt, that there is a cell in your body, that cares worth the dust on your shoes about Iran or its people, Cry!
Shahid Shariati used to write, that one can not destroy the truth using lies, it can only be done using an other truth! And then they build such high a piedestal out of it to be used to negate every other good deed!
As if we and our hundreds of housinds of martyrs, which are nothing to you but a tool to destroy, what they gave their life for, need someone like you to point out the shortcomings of our system! As if they didn't know, as if we dont know! What you dont know is, that you dont know US! We know, what is worth living for, we know, what is worth dying for.Personally if Imam Khamenei told me to take out my own eyes and put them in his hands, I would do it without asking why. I doubt, that you have the imagination of understanding the burden our Imam must carry on his shoulders! I know, because I am a traitor to God, his Prophet and the one I love the most in life Ali! And I am more knowledgable than millions of your kind! I feel sorry for you.

در عجبم از مردمی که خود زیر شلاق ظلم و ستم زندگی می‌کنند اما برای حسینی که آزاده زندگی کرد ٬ می‌گریند

شهید دکتر علی شریعتی

Can you give a map of the demographics of Iran and separating Sunni areas with Shia population???

Quote my message.

Are you having a Google day cry?!
It is sad, that he was killed before witnessing the awakening and the rise of the entire nation against the one he wrote those Words about! He would be proud to know, that the revolution, he gave his life for has changed not only the muslim World, but the entire World. And if you knew about his book "Ali", you would know, that you cry are not only amongst THE MAREGHIN BUT ALOS AMONGST THE NAKESIN TOO!
WE ARE THE FORERUNNERS OF THE WAR AGAINST THE ZIONIST AND THE BLOODSUCKING IMPERIALISTS. WE ARE THE ONLY TRUE INDEPENDENT NATION ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH AND COULDN'T BE ANYMORE PROUD OF BEING AN IRANIAN AS I AM TODAY!
Googling oneliners from the net doesnt make you look or sound any better, that your avatar. Go read his book "Ali" or "Hussein varese Adam" or "Miad ba Ebrahim" or "Eghbal". But you will love "Ensane bi khod"! And you would know, what he thinks of those, whom freely serve the enemies of the muslim World like you do!
Personally I have read all of his books 4 times so far. I doubt you have read a single one. If you had, you wouldn't be helping the enemies of our people free of charge!
At the end of the day, we all serve somebody, being it in action or in Words! I doubt anybody has any doubt, whom you serve!

Last edited:
Having spent a lot of time in my life discusing with different sort of people, I learned one thing, that I despise the most, which is not only a sign or purest ignorance but also mallice. It is telling someone, what they think or are saying. I dont need you to tell me, what I am saying or thinking, I am very capable of doing so myslef. These tricks are too old and don't Work anymore. I see you are using cartoon too!
That said your ignorance is too humiliating when you say something like "So , you understand what " blood of martyrs " means ?? even better than a person who lost a member of his family in that war" ??
If you knew your history, you would knwo, that being closer to the truth, does't get any closer than being THE BROTHER OF IMAM ALI AND STILL BETRAYING HIM TO MOAVIA!
You don't need to use sarcsim to hide you ignorance behind! One doesn't need to have revelations and "elme gheyb" to recognise the truth! Knowledge is enough and I have plenty of that! You should have seen me years ago before I began loosing most of my memory and the knowledge, that I spent my life gathering!

Last edited:
Once Again you show your ignorance. There is a movie called "Thank you for smoking". I suggest to anybody I know to whatch it. Pay special attention to the part, where he is sitting at a table and is trying to teach his son to argue! After that people will not fall for your " how about THE Son of ali imam hoseyn? They said the same thing about him and killed him. See"?
I am not the one WHO is going to judge you, JUDEGE YOU! I am a mirror for you to see your true self in. The fact that you dont like what you see, is your BURDEN TO BEAR.
Second Stop telling people what they say or not say. It is embarresing! Don't you get it, these tricks don't Work. Maybe you get Lucky by saying, that I AM JUDGING EVERY BODY HERE! Anybody can see IT IS A LIE, and that It is something, you probably have learned from the nazi like Goebelles, repeating a lie, does't make it true! But I like any other person JUDEGE YOU AND CRY BASED UPON, WHAT YOU SAY AND WHAT YOUR ACTIONS RESULT IN! I bet everybody here has judged someone today based on their actions, It is what humans do!
The sad thing is, that you don't even have the brains to understand, what you are vomitting, when you say " . Dude it is not about who is right or wrong. It is just about respect". Either you know your devilworship or are truely ignorant.
More than a billion muslims have a lot of respect for Yazid too!
Don't be going around saying I haven't taught you anything,because my advise to you is, that whenever you hear someone say some garbage like that RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE YOUR SOUL IS ABOUT TO BE CORRUPTED!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom