What's new

United Iran : the 22th bahman celebrations and rallies

resized_901814_962.jpg
Now, that's what I call a true non-Arab Aryan. I cannot even imagine what Arab Islam has done with this once great nation of Zarathustra's!

Oh how cute, so peaceful, chanting "down with U.S.A, down with Israel"
Forgot 'down with Palestine' and 'kill all Arabs' chants during recent conflict with Hamas? :D

You have no problem doing business with N.Korea.
You Zionists had no problem doing business with Nazi Aryan regime prior to Shoah? So what?
Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not much difference between Shah and IR !

Both have done the same in different ways : screwing people and looting the wealth .

One used Nationalism and following the west to remain in power :

350px-State_Flag_of_Iran_(1964-1980).svg.png

20-7-1390%5CIMAGE634540381834826125.jpg

218806_765.jpg

The other uses Islam and blood of thousands of martyrs to remain in power :

450px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png

And here we are after 4 decades of being screwed with the most corrupted system on the planet celebrating another year .

Yay , Lets hook up for our glorious revolution and enjoy it .

And here we are after 4 decades of being screwed with the most corrupted system on the planet celebrating another year .
You think Iran was better off without the Islamic revolution of 1979?

LOL. Why do you hate Islamic government that much?

Not much difference between Shah and IR !

Both have done the same in different ways : screwing people and looting the wealth .

One used Nationalism and following the west to remain in power :

350px-State_Flag_of_Iran_(1964-1980).svg.png

20-7-1390%5CIMAGE634540381834826125.jpg

218806_765.jpg

The other uses Islam and blood of thousands of martyrs to remain in power :

450px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png

let those who have actually done something for this revolution (rather than always complaining) answer you:
گزارش ویدئویی فارس از راهپیمایی ۲۲ بهمن در تهران

Last edited:
let those who have actually done something for this revolution (rather than always complaining) answer you:
گزارش ویدئویی فارس از راهپیمایی ۲۲ بهمن در تهران

What is your point exactly here ?

Enlighten the so called " always complaining " people here .

You think Iran was better off without the Islamic revolution of 1979?

We're talking about the price Iranians have paid and what we have after all !

LOL. Why do you hate Islamic government that much?

I'm not against Islamic system and prefer it to other systems but seriously , what in IR is Islamic ?

What is Islamic in this fucking country ?

What are the similarities between IR and Imam Ali's government .

You pretend to want to know the difference between now and the monkey that called himself our king!
Let me tell you a secret noone has told you before. I hear everybody saying, that the West sanctions are aimed at hurting our economy, BUT THE REAL TRUE GOAL OF ALL THE SANCTIONS IS TO CREATE THE LIKE OF YOU!
There is a way you can find out the difference. It is right infront of you! For once in your life do something right! Take the Picture of our martyr, that you have abused and turn it into a mission for your self! Try to find our everything there is to know about him. How he live, why he chose to take part in a war, that has been describes as the third World war, empty handed and why he chose to give his life for you to live!

Last edited:
Congratulations Silent cry or I rather say loud vomit! I don’t know who you are or even what your are, but you can be sure of one thing, you may talk like us or even walk like us, but you are not of us! You are the proud product of the entire western intelligence agencies with their fascist scientists in every field in the history of mankind being it ethnology, economics, sociology, history, propaganda and military! I hope you getting payed by them, if not I will provide you with their email and phonenumber. If you are going to be a traitor, which you are (I am sure you make your father proud!) at least get payed. But regardless you are the dream of our enemies coming true! They have spent astronomical emount of money to create you and to form you to what you are today. As a matter of fact, you are their perfect SOLDIER! Braindead, without knowledge and perfectly content with being a loser and even take pride in being so, as you so show in your intellectually 5 year's old level comments!
You are the worse kind of enemy our people have faced in every eara in our history, It was and your kind, that killed Amir Kabir. It was you that killed Mossadegh, it was even you, that killed Alliende in Chile, Lumumba and …..
I see you have a a** problem, I cant help you with that, for that you can get yourself a ticket to America or Canada and visit their gay parades, I am sure they will be glad to help you out!
Not that it will matter where you be even on Mars you will still be the worthless human being, that you are today. For some people it is in their nature! They thrive in humiliation like bacteria on a dog dump. I know the like of you, I have had friends, that like a junkie had to SEARCH for derogatory news about Iran. And I would look at them and asked why they did feel the urge to humiliate our people, our culture and our history! The same way you feel the urge to pay for a bandwidth to come here and make your stupid comments! I say stupid, but I know better! Your mind is rotten to the core and the enemy’s brainwash is so complete and all encompassing, that I hear champagne bottles pupping in “the school of Americas” corridors” and “special operations command” centers in Langley every time you open you mouth! Not that I expect you to know what the school of Americas is. After all your comments reek of ignorance and selfhate! That is all you are and all your life you done nothing but sleeping, eating, shitting your life away. It doesn’t take a genius to figure the like of you ou! Why don’t you leave? The world is a big place and I will even visit you while you are cleaning some toilet in city of love Paris! That would be a life fitting your kind!
Whatever we do in life being it helping a blind or getting killed by the likes of you for our country, we do it for ourselves! That is something people like you will never understand! Funny how things turn out! When have you ever done something for our country or our people for you to dare demanding! If only people listened to a fraction of our Imam Khameni’s advise, our country would be a paradise right now! Instead they rube, cheat and steal to get the fictional life from the tv and have and have more and fill the pockets of Philip, Sony and Toyota, while destroying our country! They are your kind! The thieves are not from Mars, they are you, your father, mother, sister, brother, uncle, cousins even doctors!
You want the tv life, but if you spent a few hours studying what unimaginable sacrifices our forefathers (who knows even your own father perhaps) have gone through for you to be alive today, you would be ashamed of yourself, that is if you even have the dignity of a dog!
But there is one thing, that I can’t forgive you for and that is using the image of a martyr in your post. I promise you, that if I was in Iran and found you, I would beat you so bad, THAT YOUR MOTHER WOULDN’T RECONGNISE YOU, PIECE OF GARBAGE!
It is better to be a philosopher cleaning toilets, than a lowlife without a life!

Are you happy now ?

I hope you are .

First of all shame on you! Second I am not like you!
Third, I knew beforehand, that as they say over here, it would be like "perls before pigs".

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom