What's new

United Iran : the 22th bahman celebrations and rallies

haman10

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Tomorrow , 11th feb , 22th bahman in iranian calender is the day that iranian revolution won against the puppet US regime of shah .

every year on this day , iranians pour into streets in million man marches to celebrate the nation's rebirth : the start of the IRI

Iranian Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We'll post pictures and news of the rallies in this thread .

Hundreds of thousands of iranians gave their life for our freedom today including my relatives who were torchured to death or martyred in iran-iraq war . i myself have lost 6 close relatives to the aggressions of US and their puppets (shah and saddam ).

all kinds of inputs by all members are welcome . but @Serpentine please keep this thread clean from wahhabi terrorists

and finally : please don't post anything until the rallies have finished and we've posted all the pics

Hundreds of thousands of iranians gave their life for our freedom today including my relatives who were torchured to death or martyred in iran-iraq war . i myself have lost 6 close relatives to the aggressions of US and their puppets (shah and saddam ).

That's a shame for those who supported a tyrant, God may bless you and your lost. :(

WOW !! what an amazing day it was !! i was truly overwhelmed by the people !!

resized_901814_962.jpg

i hope you enjoy the pics and the videos provided and you could get grasp on what went on today !!

resized_901779_706.jpg

resized_901803_305.jpg

resized_901773_961.jpg

resized_901699_311.jpg

resized_901802_906.jpg

resized_901641_919.jpg

resized_901639_795.jpg

saddam was puppet of no one... please don't use this thread to spread hatred.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom