What's new

Uniform Changed In Pakistan Army

x0ohs6.jpg

Is that a Pk-8 carried by the soldier in window ?

It is is bigger than a MP-5 but the magazine is definitely not a 7.62 NATO holder

Is that a Pk-8 carried by the soldier in window ?

It is is bigger than a MP-5 but the magazine is definitely not a 7.62 NATO holder

looks like a MP-5, just the barrel seems to be a bit longer. At the end. The muzzle, it also has holes for ejection of gases, which is not seen in the MP-5.

looks like a MP-5, just the barrel seems to be a bit longer. At the end. The muzzle, it also has holes for ejection of gases, which is not seen in the MP-5.

It is an MP-5 maybe fitted with a blank cartridge ejector hence the longer barrel

The guns can be seen here

806763434.jpg

yeah, if you look at the G-3's , they also have a longer barrel/muzzle. These might be the empty cartridge guns.

Good going pak Army:cool: .

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

we are the best and we will remain the best Insha Allah...:)

Khaaki is not our legacy! Its legacy of a colonial regime.... replacing it with Jungle print camo isn't a problem, but yes money shouldn't be wasted on tweaks like "where to put ranks".

Just the uniform has changed the moral of PA is still sky high
Salute to men in Khaki

I believe these changes are for the way one carries extra "payload" on one's back.. Ranks on shoulders aint suitable with straps covering them.

well our older uniform camo was similar to that why dont they just took their ranks out of it and put these new ranks why waste alot of money on same stuff but only changes for rank if they had went for digital camo would have made sense that our army is moving in next generation of warfare rather than old fashioned camo which most of armies have left it USA,UK,Turkey,UAE etc all other nation went to digital camo uniforms even china too

well our older uniform camo was similar to that why dont they just took their ranks out of it and put these new ranks why waste alot of money on same stuff but only changes for rank if they had went for digital camo would have made sense that our army is moving in next generation of warfare rather than old fashioned camo which most of armies have left it USA,UK,Turkey,UAE etc all other nation went to digital camo uniforms even china too
,Turkey doesnt hve digi camo.... and digi camo is expensive n if they do ... ppl like u will start blaming as usual.

well sir Turkey dont have right now but recently they are going to change it with digital camo and they already took pics from satelite of turkiesmap from satellite so that they can match the color which suites their countries rough areas and jungle colors and they are making it and one way or other army have to pay they had paid for this uniform all i was asking if you have to pay than atleast pay for better thing becoz army will not change its uniform everyday specially pak army so when you change make some common sense i have example for you if this uniform is of each 10000 rupees and digital camo is of 15000 each than i think it is still not too high i will go for digital camo becoz that uniform will going to serve army for next 30 to 40 years and with this same old thing we have to pay again 10000 rupees in 10 years to make digital camo sir use some common snese and army will not going to change it uniform over night they should have gone to digital camo and changed it according to funds available slowloy but we could have got our full army that digital camo in 2 years time

Khaaki is not our legacy! Its legacy of a colonial regime.... replacing it with Jungle print camo isn't a problem, but yes money shouldn't be wasted on tweaks like "where to put ranks".

Well the Khaaki looked smart and cleaner. We don't have jungles any where or maybe at least not any where to be used in war, so i think it makes no sense for the jungle print for camouflage and plus its typical in every army. imo, we should have kept the old uniform and add some modern gear to it like bullet poof vest, helmet wi/ night vision goggles, pads, newer guns, etc.

Back
Top Bottom