What's new

UnHackable Operating System by India “BOSS”

This is just crap. Intended to fool Indians into thinking that we have killed a big Bird in computing world!

Reality is, BOSS OS is just one among hundreds of Linux distribution available online. If an IT Superpower churns out such crap then hats off to their ingenuity. This OS is as unhackable as any other Linux OS.

If this can be called an "Indian" innovation then please be informed that an Iranian OS called PARSIX is available online since last 5-6 years and it is considered one of the top Distros in Linux world.

This is just crap. Intended to fool Indians into thinking that we have killed a big Bird in computing world!

Reality is, BOSS OS is just one among hundreds of Linux distribution available online. If an IT Superpower churns out such crap then hats off to their ingenuity. This OS is as unhackable as any other Linux OS.

If this can be called an "Indian" innovation then please be informed that an Iranian OS called PARSIX is available online since last 5-6 years and it is considered one of the top Distros in Linux world.
Yea we brag more than we do. There should be balance.

You are right. We brag more than our actual capacity. Many of our scientists have this penchant to brag about their machines even before it leaves drawing board. Result is embarrassing afterwards. We should let our work do the talking.

Yea we brag more than we do. There should be balance.

Lol. Design it and distribute to all and they will find a way to hack it. Not everything is unhackable these days.

DRDO should give this contract to Indian companies. DRDO do not select people based on coding capacity, but based on exams.

In US schools, some geeks code OSes in their teens. Believe me ! Coding an OS is not a big deal at all !

Alright you hacking geniuses, @2800 .
oh, i didn't know our iranian friend was into such things... so he knows ways to erase tracks from iranian internet providers of his visits to female-appreciation sites... hmm.

and supposedly a hacking genius is the nordic/american soldier often cited by that irritating female norwegian former nato soldier.
Haha I am not a professional hacker however I have learnt some good things about hacking and programming years ago... I have hacked some of my friends yahoo360 accounts years ago :devil:

Also I know a millioner hacker in Iran who can hack everything. He can hack this site easily and make this site unusable for one week...

He is one of top ten hackers in the world and works for Iran's cyber army. :mod: :smokin:

The theme song for "BOSS" should be:

(Vulgar, profane language/visuals....NSFW etc etc)

How long before the lads at GCHQ break this "unhackable" OS? I'm giving it 5 minutes.

And I'd love to see the NSA bust it and leave this as the background:

nsa-troll.jpg

And a few "goodies" in the code.

Meanwhile at the NSA:

tumblr_mpjmxa0Tod1szo7eyo1_1280.gif

Ahahahah.....:lol: nice one. :D I'm sure GCHQ and NSA won't even break a sweat on this, since even an amateur/skilled teenager here can do that. Afterall it's just a linux based OS(which is american anyway).
As long as ARM holdings, Intel, Imagination technologies(MIPS), Qualcomm (Adreno), Nvidia dominate both the CPU and GPU sector respectively, then the U.S and U.K will keep having the upper hand in this sector for years to come .

On another note, I find the name of this OS 'BOSS' really interesting and innovative. Who can even dare hack a BOSS?:big_boss::stop:

Ahahahah.....:lol: nice one. :D I'm sure GCHQ and NSA won't even break a sweat on this, since even an amateur/skilled teenager here can do that. Afterall it's just a linux based OS(which is american anyway).
As long as ARM holdings, Intel, Imagination technologies(MIPS), Qualcomm (Adreno), Nvidia dominate both the CPU and GPU sector respectively, then the U.S and U.K will keep having the upper hand in this sector for years to come .

Don't worry. Shortly there would be an upgrade released with Chinese help.

upload_2016-2-6_19-22-44.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom