What's new

Understanding Western Media's Take on China's Victory Parade

Hmm...you seem not to know your recent Chinese military report...India is named one of the threat.

China brackets India with US, Japan as threat to its airspace

It is good that you don't consider India as enemy...but we do consider China as our number one threat...hence pointed our nukes towards China.

Where is this Chinese military report you speak of? Do you have it because I need to read it as I don't trust what media says especially Indian and Japanese propaganda.

Your nukes are just outdated atom bombs :lol:
If India ever use nukes against China. Consider that the end of India.

you won't ever use those nukes. a single Chinese nuke from the 60s has more firepower than all your nukes combined. thank fusion.

Who told you India won't use nukes against China? The sole purpose of India having nukes is China. As regarding capacity of nukes, you have no idea about Indian nukes as they are classified information. If India can perfect GSLV, and can send missions to moon and mars, nukes are not some great technology to perfect. India has nukes and perfect delivery systems to reach every corner of China.

Where is this Chinese military report you speak of? Do you have it because I need to read it as I don't trust what media says especially Indian and Japanese propaganda.

Your nukes are just outdated atom bombs :lol:
If India ever use nukes against China. Consider that the end of India.

If it is the end of India, then it is the end of China too. So don't threaten India with you nonsense.

It is your own fault moving into the hitting target unnecessarily as I've said
But if you want it we make sure you'll get it

images

I don't under Chinese....say it is English or keep quite. I don't have time for unnecessary allusions.

Who told you India won't use nukes against China? The sole purpose of India having nukes is China. As regarding capacity of nukes, you have no idea about Indian nukes as they are classified information. If India can perfect GSLV, and can send missions to moon and mars, nukes are not some great technology to perfect. India has nukes and perfect delivery systems to reach every corner of China.

If it is the end of India, then it is the end of China too. So don't threaten India with you nonsense.

I don't under Chinese....say it is English or FK off.

Your moon and mars missions were joint missions with NASA. You can't even put a human into space and bragging about Moon and Mars missions like you did it by yourself :lol:

India only has outdated atomic bombs. No amount of chest thumping or shupa powah 2030 propaganda videos can change that.

Your moon and mars missions were joint missions with NASA. You can't even put a human into space and bragging about Moon and Mars missions like you did it by yourself :lol:

India only has outdated atomic bombs. No amount of chest thumping or shupa powah 2030 propaganda videos can change that.

indian like you is enigmatic sub-creature,maybe more explicitly,enigmatic freak!
@Hu Songshan

Last edited:

What a brag! How do you reach "every corner" of China?

Nonsense
Our missiles are in larger quantities and much more powerful and also we have a larger land mass

I don't under Chinese....say it is English or FK off..

Vulgar language reported

Blah..Blah..Blah....learn to talk sense. Most of Chinese nukes are fake. You fake everything from nukes to watches to even military personal. Now you are faking bravado. :lol:

What a brag! How do you reach "every corner" of China?

Nonsense
Our missiles are in larger quantities and much more powerful and also we have a larger land mass

Vulgar language reported

We have Agni series to reach all corner of Chinese. The Agni series is Chinese specific missiles that can reach all corners of China.

Agni (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Zhang Fan

No need to go down to their vulgar level
You can delete your comment if possible
Dont get the Mod's attention for needless retributory remarks

咱们犯不着跟他们斗烂

you can't hide your nuclear capabilities. You can hide the number of nukes you produce somewhat but not how strong each individual nuke is since everyone in the world can use seismic sensors to detect your bomb yield. Your biggest bomb yield was 50 kT or a bit better than a 1940's US design.

Hydrogen bombs are an incredibly difficult technology to master. The first hydrogen bomb in the world was an 80 ton building with a huge refrigerator and detonated by wire from a shack. It was not until 10 years later that the US actually weaponized it. China weaponized the modern hydrogen bomb + ICBM delivery system in 1967, only 7 years after the US did and before France. Just think about that for a second.

India will never use nukes against China because the power of retaliation for using them is so incredibly high that you can't afford it.

Blah..Blah..Blah....learn to talk sense. Most of Chinese nukes are fake.

We have Agni series to reach all corner of Chinese. The Agni series is Chinese specific missiles that can reach all corners of China.

lol seismic test data taken by the US and Russia must be fake too lol?

orbital debris data taken by the US and Russia must be fake lol?

Blah..Blah..Blah....learn to talk sense. Most of Chinese nukes are fake. You fake everything from nukes to watches to even military personal. Now you are faking bravado. :lol:

Indian headbutt. :lol: I know you are all awe and frightened by these DF-31A or hydrogen warhead.

This is one of the greatest hollywood collaboration with CHina in 1967 in faking a hydrogen nuclear bomb movie production. Only for Indians :lol:

LOL your Moon and Mars mission are actually NASA missions with an Indian paint job. You can cry here all you want, you couldn't do either without NASA. Fake 'Indian' missions and celebrating as if you did everything and bragging about the technology used when you used NASA technologies. It's not even yours kid :lol:

You might be brainwashed by the propaganda by your regime to show what a 'shupa powah' it is to cling onto the legitimacy of the regime and hide its vast social problems but don't expect others here to believe one iota of your propaganda.

Miniaturizing a hydrogen nuclear warhead for MIRV is far more difficult than GSLV or whatever you can imagine. It is a trade no matter how much money or collaboration you want that will not be shared. Only 5 nation master it and that exclude Indians. :lol:

@Zhang Fan

No need to go down to their vulgar level
You can delete your comment if possible
Dont get the Mod's attention for needless retributory remarks

咱们犯不着跟他们斗烂

Exactly. Do not blame an Indian for being ... an Indian.

Please ignore them, if possible. They will go away.

By Edward Liu:

Stephen Harner blogs about the Schadenfreude ---the deeply-entrenched China-bashing biases of Anglo-Western media coverage of and about China.

The layman term for this affliction is aptly termed by me as the "Gordon Guthrie Chang" disease.

Schadenfreude is a German-origin term defined by the Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary as “a feeling of pleasure at the bad things that happen to other people.” Schadenfreude is rarely expressed plainly, or in relation to a specific event or situation. Rather, it is an attitude and bias that disparages achievements, discredits sincerity, and hopes for failure.

We see this vile sentiment often in Western media coverage of news events, in reporting on Chinese business, and particularly in analysis and commentary on policies, plans, and initiatives of the government and the Communist Party.

Whenever one reads news from the New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg News..... or from across the Atlantic.... the BBC, the Economist, the Independent, the Guardian, or from Down Under, the Sydney Herald, or the Australian Broadcasting Company....... the smart and intelligent way to do it is to first look at the byline of the reporter who writes the story, or posted the op-ed piece...... then you read the story, read between the lines, go behind the lines...... go to the internet, check out alternative news media sources as to the truth and veracity of what is being published.

As Gordon H. Chang (not the China-bashing Gordon G. (as in Guthrie) Chang), the Stanford University professor and scholar and author of "Fateful Tales," his new book about America's Preoccupation with China, history in America has an undercurrent narrative about the American manic-depressive psyche...... its relentless mania to look at that Far East.... and the word, "Far" is to be underscored..... and the China is at the core of this manic-depression.

I would even go further than Prof. Chang.

U.S.-China relations is characterized by wild "pendulum mood swing.".... that pendulum swings from an arc which is characterized by intervals of positive love and affection, euphoria, awe and over-exuberance..... then would swing in the opposite direction of hate, spite, venom, vengefulness.

As an "American Watcher," and "Watcher of American China Watchers," I have always proposed that U.S.-China relations should not be like a pendulum..... but a catamaran sail boat...... even-keeled, calmly manuevarable, not susceptible to being knocked around by waves and turbulence.

But as I keep hoping against hope, I am beginning to understand why this can never happen...... why? Ever engage in a debate with an intellectual from the New York Times or many of these journalists who proclaimed to be "China experts"? Try arguing with Paul Krugman about China and its economy. You will know why. They have no brakes. They are culturally afflicted with a blindsidedness and neuroses...... it is impossible to change the New York Times. I give up.

@Götterdämmerung , @Keel , @Beidou2020

The comments are hilarious. One said that he doesn't buy MSM newspaper anymore, they are to hard to wipe his behind. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Europe get fooled by the USA, the USA give every countries troubles, I just cannot understand until today, why the EU still follows the USA.
The USA is always working to trim Europe’s interests, for example, when EU created the Euro as the currency for the countries, the CIA started the kasuowo war, and then the USA helped the Ukraine color revolution, and made EU to have problem with Russia, for Europe , Russia is the energy supplier and a good market, now you Germens happy with this situation?. And not mention the countries around the rim of Mediterranean sea, these Islam countries very near to Europe, their trouble will easily become your troubles.
But the USA always keep their own backyards calm, many government of south American countries hate the USA, but now you can see the USA already make reconciliation with the long time enemy Cuba.
The British, sitting on the island, is the proxy of USA, always mislead you EU countries. Now comes the immigration problem for the western European countries, the USA only give you some thing very bitter to swallow, but I cannot understand why you Europeans still follow the big Uncle Sam.

Back
Top Bottom