What's new

Understand the Israeli – Palestinian Apartheid In 11 Images

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Manticore @Jungibaaz

He's lying about Israel's WP use again, denying the use of WP on Gaza should be like denying the holocaust ever happened.
You just lied once again. I never denied the use of WP, quite on contrary I just confirmed that smoke rounds which Israel used contained the WP.

What I said is that there is no any international law which bans the use of WP (the reason is simple: most of smoke rounds contain WP and banning smoke would be stupid).

Sad that you are a liar without honor nor self respect.

You just lied once again. I never denied the use of WP, quite on contrary I just confirmed that smoke rounds which Israel used contained the WP.

What I said is that there is no any international law which bans the use of WP (the reason is simple: most of smoke rounds contain WP and banning smoke would be stupid).

^^^^

This same thing for the gazillionth time, lol, you never get tired of it. I'm not wasting time refuting your arguments over and over again. The mods will do the work.

@Aeronaut @Manticore @Jungibaaz

Smoke rounds =? You were gifting artificial smoke clouds to the Palestinians out of the generosity of your good heart? Yeah right!

On a serious note. smoke rounds have nothing to do with phosphorus bombs. Phosphorus bombs have everything to do with white smoke!
wp-gaza.jpg

The above is NOT a smoke round!

wp-effect.jpg

This is NOT what smoke rounds do!

When will quit lying, and defending Israeli atrocities? NO one in their mind believes your BS!!

SO WHY WERE YOU USING SMOKE ROUNDS????
To cover troops inside. This is German army using M825A1 WP:

(at 0:15)

Secondly, you didn't use simple smoke rounds, deny all you may. It was Phosphorus bombs!!
Once again: M825A1 is a standard NATO smoke round. It contains WP, but there is nothing illegal about it. It has only one purpose: create smoke. No other purposes.

I repeat 1001th time: yes Israel used smoke rounds which contain WP. There is absolutely nothing illegal about it.

To cover troops inside. This is German army using M825A1 WP:

(at 0:15)

Once again: M825A1 is a standard NATO smoke round. It contains WP, but there is nothing illegal about it. It has only one purpose: create smoke. No other purposes.

I repeat 1001th time: yes Israel used smoke rounds which contain WP. There is absolutely nothing illegal about it.

Read my post #96 AGAIN!

The Israeli military announced in a report on Thursday that it has used at least 20 white phosphorus bombs inside civilian areas during the IDF's offensive in the Gaza Strip to try and stop rockets being fired by Hamas, from going into southern Israel.
Israeli military confirms the use of white phosphorus bombs in the Gaza Strip - Wikinews, the free news source

So who's lying now, you or your military? Make up your mind then comeback and troll!

You are retarded or what? 1002th time: yes Israel used M825A1 smoke rounds which contain WP. There is nothing illegal about it. Read it several times, probably u will understand.

Seems like you lost it! Read what your military is saying!

It's NOT saying smoke rounds! IT's saying phosphorus bombs, confirmed by your military, they are admitting it, you barbaric moron! But I can say with 100% confidence you will not admit to your atrocities / barbarism! After all goy and gentile are the words you use for us, are you going to deny that too?

Nearly 1,300 Palestinians, the majority being civilians, died and nearly 5,450 were injured during the three-week offensive.

IF you can read and understand English then read this (which doesn't seem to be the case):
Israeli military confirms the use of white phosphorus bombs in the Gaza Strip
Israeli military confirms the use of white phosphorus bombs in the Gaza Strip - Wikinews, the free news source

White-phosphorus-shells--002.jpg

Israeli soldiers prepare white phosphorus 155mm artillery shells (light green) as troops keep position on the Israel-Gaza border. Photograph: Jack Guez/AFP/Getty Images

Israel admits troops may have used phosphorus shells in Gaza | World news | theguardian.com

Seems like you lost it! Read what your military is saying!

It's NOT saying smoke rounds! IT's saying phosphorus bombs, confirmed by your military, they are admitting it, you barbaric moron!
Watch the video. U can call smoke WP round a WP bomb.

White-phosphorus-shells--002.jpg

Israeli soldiers prepare white phosphorus 155mm artillery shells (light green) as troops keep position on the Israel-Gaza border. Photograph: Jack Guez/AFP/Getty Images

These light green shells are M825A1:

47471c530106bzag

https://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/smoke.htm
M825 155mm Projectile

These are standard NATO smoke rounds. They have only one purpose: create smoke.

Watch the video. U can call smoke WP round a WP bomb.

These light green shells are M825A1:

47471c530106bzag

https://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/smoke.htm
M825 155mm Projectile

These are standard NATO smoke rounds. They have only one purpose: create smoke.

The following link proves without the shadow of a doubt that YOU are lying!

Israel admits troops may have used phosphorus shells in Gaza | World news | theguardian.com

@Oscar @Aeronaut Please ban this troll. Enough is enough!

There was no UN resolution, there were parameters drawn by the British Empire that the Arab's didn't agree with. The British and the Zionists refused to have a compromise. They wanted to carve out a Jewish State long before 1948 on Palestinian land even while being the minority. This is bound to create problems, so the Arabs went to secure their lands. So it was a preemptive defensive war. Since the land belonged to the Arabs, and not to the colonialist project. If the British Empire declared a Muslim homeland carved out of Indian land the Indian people would do everything in their hands to defend their parameters.

Population is eight million and they didn't face anything significant, there's no miracle here. They had the significant Western support on their side.

This is great news! Thanks for posting it brother! :)

bull shit.. u refused to accept UN resolution and try to muscle the Jews out of their country! its another matter that u are too uncompetitive in modern warfare and and are crying since 1948 !

The Palestinians are to blame for their miserable situation. Israel only acting in self-defence in accordance with international law and make efforts to minimize casualties among civilians.

Even in their bad situation that they brought themselves into, the Palestinians have more freedom and more rights than most Arabs.
One word "DERANGED"

THEIR COUNTRY THEIR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF Palestine is theirs then INDIA is ours.

u welcome!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom