What's new

Undercover Army relief team ‘Shouted for Azad Kashmir and laughed at it later’

You RSS people are delusional. Just because Hindus hate Pakistan doesn't mean Muslims should hate it too. When sometimes many of us in company of Hindus speak negative about Pakistan but that is to avoid any confrontation. Cause you know Muslims get beaten up when they cheer for Pakistan in cricket match.

We don't differentiate ourselves from Pakistanis. Hope we can come together again.

Now who the hell are you to speak on behalf of the muslim community? I can do that since I am a Muslim.
You had a chance in 1947 why are you here eating our minority quota and getting fat
Pakistani government is willing to take you go there you traitor

You had a chance in 1947 why are you here eating our minority quota and getting fat
Pakistani government is willing to take you go there you traitor
ANother RSS fool.There was no India before Muslim rule. We created this country. We are the first-class citizens of this land. Even Manmohanji said that muslims have first claim in India's resources.

Pakistan had sent 80 helicopters :cheesy: :enjoy:

These 'Azad Kashmir' crybabies doesnt matter anyway.... so keep up the good work.... more such ops needed for saving INDIANS out there
excellent words from an Indian with an avatar of an actor I admire so much. I normally miss that bit from some Indians who talk of Kashmir minus the Kashmiris. but you are different.

and bravo to Indian army as well.

how come IA personnel remained under cover- when their looks can give them away in a second?-

excellent words from an Indian with an avatar of an actor I admire so much. I normally miss that bit from some Indians who talk of Kashmir minus the Kashmiris. but you are different.

and bravo to Indian army as well.

Thank You..... kashmir is India, non-indian kashmiris are free to keep banging there heads...

And yeah, Nana rocks..

how come IA personnel remained under cover- when their looks can give them away in a second?-

Thats because IA personnel are earthlings... kashmir is full of earthlings...

Last edited:
must have been from kapoor family

the story goes they received a call for help and they were on their way ASAP- no preparation no planning- just went under cover- with their natural indian faces- and no body notices the difference- During their help and act of kindness they even managed to find a dumb molvi praising "Azaad Kashmir" :lol:- the molvi must be blind as well - :D-
it amuses me- The Indians- :lol:-

By Pranav Kulkarni| Srinagar September 16, 2014

On the night of September 12, responding to an SOS, a team of five Army personnel led by an officer launched a relief operation at Srinagar’s Lal Chowk, a separatist stronghold. Carrying out rescue work in the area needed recce and more importantly concealment of identity.

Dressed in civvies, the team began its operation at 2 am and worked till late in the evening on September 13. During the day-long exercise, the personnel witnessed firing at Army boats trying to ferry out stranded people to dry areas, and raised slogans of “Azad Kashmir” to maintain their cover even as they laughed at the rumours that Pakistan had sent 80 helicopters to help rescue operations.

“On the night of September 12, we received an SOS for two people. By 2 am, we were on our way. Knowing that it is a notorious area, we decided to conceal our identities. Dressed in civvies, we went in a Sumo vehicle. After crossing Gupkar, we realised that the vehicle could not go further. We did not have life jackets… and decided to swim… we waded through 800 metres,” said an Armyman involved in the operation.

At one point, the group found an abandoned wooden boat with no oars. Rowing the boat with their hands, the group reached Exchange Road adjacent to Lal Chowk at around 5 am. “There were four women and they did not have food or water. We had to ask our operation commander to send air support. We needed to be stationed at a height to receive the air support, and thus got on to one Dena Bank building,” the official said.

Considering the difficulty that the incoming helicopters might have in locating the team from amongst several others atop the houses, the group told their commander that they would “remove their shirts and stand in two groups — a few feet from each other — waving black clothes”.

“We sent the supplies, including some specific medicines. And with the peculiar arrangement that our men created on the top of the building, the helicopter located them easily,” said the operation commander. One of the flood-victims provided relief was an 84-year-old Kashmiri Pandit woman who was being looked after by a Muslim family.

After distributing the air-dropped aid, the group started rowing the wooden boat to return to its base. “At this time, two Army boats on routine rescue mission entered from south and were fired upon. We told the boats to retract and disengage. To row away from the scene, we navigated to a muhalla. Three Hurriyat men got onto our boat… they told us that Pakistan had sent a help of 80 rescue helicopters, which India denied.We went to a mosque. I told the maulavi to pray that the water recedes soon and peace prevails.The maulavi said that the tragedy has brought people of Kashmir together and prayed for Azad Kashmir… to remain under cover, we too shouted for Azad Kashmir.We all laughed at this later… (but) at that time, we were one amongst them,” said a member of the Army team.

‘Shouted for Azad Kashmir and laughed at it later’ | The Indian Express | Page 99
O so in Srinagar they have to go under cover that is enought humiliation for Indians

O so in Srinagar they have to go under cover that is enought humiliation for Indians

Actualy its safer then teaching common sense to a few crybabies.... and cheaper too since bullets are costly...

Then why you are treating Indian Muslims as traitors?

:lol: its an occupied land not your integral part. and NO you are NOT helping you are just spying on Kashmiris
I've told this a thousand times and will say it again a thousand times again if needed. My country,India does not treat people from my religion,Islam in anyway thats wrong. India is perhaps the best place for a muslim to live in,miles ahead of the so called nations made exclusively for Islam. So,please correct your misunderstandings about my country and my people.
@sreekumar : kodutitundu bro,eniyum enthelumundel vilikane!

By Pranav Kulkarni| Srinagar September 16, 2014

On the night of September 12, responding to an SOS, a team of five Army personnel led by an officer launched a relief operation at Srinagar’s Lal Chowk, a separatist stronghold. Carrying out rescue work in the area needed recce and more importantly concealment of identity.

Dressed in civvies, the team began its operation at 2 am and worked till late in the evening on September 13. During the day-long exercise, the personnel witnessed firing at Army boats trying to ferry out stranded people to dry areas, and raised slogans of “Azad Kashmir” to maintain their cover even as they laughed at the rumours that Pakistan had sent 80 helicopters to help rescue operations.

“On the night of September 12, we received an SOS for two people. By 2 am, we were on our way. Knowing that it is a notorious area, we decided to conceal our identities. Dressed in civvies, we went in a Sumo vehicle. After crossing Gupkar, we realised that the vehicle could not go further. We did not have life jackets… and decided to swim… we waded through 800 metres,” said an Armyman involved in the operation.

At one point, the group found an abandoned wooden boat with no oars. Rowing the boat with their hands, the group reached Exchange Road adjacent to Lal Chowk at around 5 am. “There were four women and they did not have food or water. We had to ask our operation commander to send air support. We needed to be stationed at a height to receive the air support, and thus got on to one Dena Bank building,” the official said.

Considering the difficulty that the incoming helicopters might have in locating the team from amongst several others atop the houses, the group told their commander that they would “remove their shirts and stand in two groups — a few feet from each other — waving black clothes”.

“We sent the supplies, including some specific medicines. And with the peculiar arrangement that our men created on the top of the building, the helicopter located them easily,” said the operation commander. One of the flood-victims provided relief was an 84-year-old Kashmiri Pandit woman who was being looked after by a Muslim family.

After distributing the air-dropped aid, the group started rowing the wooden boat to return to its base. “At this time, two Army boats on routine rescue mission entered from south and were fired upon. We told the boats to retract and disengage. To row away from the scene, we navigated to a muhalla. Three Hurriyat men got onto our boat… they told us that Pakistan had sent a help of 80 rescue helicopters, which India denied.We went to a mosque. I told the maulavi to pray that the water recedes soon and peace prevails.The maulavi said that the tragedy has brought people of Kashmir together and prayed for Azad Kashmir… to remain under cover, we too shouted for Azad Kashmir.We all laughed at this later… (but) at that time, we were one amongst them,” said a member of the Army team.

‘Shouted for Azad Kashmir and laughed at it later’ | The Indian Express | Page 99
Thats Indian Armed Forces,pride of every Indian! No matter whether you love them or hate'em ,they'll do their duty! You mess with'em and they'll kick you arse,but thats a different matter:p

Last edited:
You RSS people are delusional. Just because Hindus hate Pakistan doesn't mean Muslims should hate it too. When sometimes many of us in company of Hindus speak negative about Pakistan but that is to avoid any confrontation. Cause you know Muslims get beaten up when they cheer for Pakistan in cricket match.

We don't differentiate ourselves from Pakistanis. Hope we can come together again.

Now who the hell are you to speak on behalf of the muslim community? I can do that since I am a Muslim.

Home is where the heart is, if you wish to live in Pakistan as a Pakistani, then you should go for it, it's just one life, live it like the way you really want to.......if you want then I can sponsor your ticket to Pakistan, I can do that much for a wannabe ex-Indian.

I've told this a thousand times and will say it again a thousand times again if needed. My country,India does not treat people from my religion,Islam in anyway thats wrong. India is perhaps the best place for a muslim to live in,miles ahead of the so called nations made exclusively for Islam. So,please correct your misunderstandings about my country and my people.
@sreekumar : kodutitundu bro,eniyum enthelumundel vilikane!

Thats Indian Armed Forces,pride of every Indian! No matter whether you love them or hate'em ,they'll do their duty! You mess with'em and they'll kick you arse,but thats a different matter:p
Tune to rula diya yaar. :(

Spring is trolling, don't worry. :D She is a good troll. mujaidind is on the other hand a better and more sinister troll. :P

Back
Top Bottom