What's new

Under U.S. Pressure, India to Cut Iran Imports

LOL look at this, a paid troll from CPC's 50 cent army, how cute?? Now troll, let me educate you a little so be quiet and read. Indians were sent to Fiji, the Caribbean, Singapore and Malaya as indentured laborers. Chinese were also sent to the same places as tin workers, coolies, laborers, indentured laborers. Chinese were entering the US and Canada as indentured laborers back in the 19th century, so your point being?

Really u should stop trying to dish out insults when u suck at it.

And to RazPaK who thanked him, he was insulting BOTH of us there. Both India and Pakistan share a common history of having been ruled by Britain. Your blind hatred for us Hindustanis made u forget your own national history? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Muslims never bowed down to the English white man. We dealt with them regarding the acquisition of our country and that's it.

The only reason I don't have respect for Indians is because you guys put the white man on a pedestal, and ignore people like us who have been there for centuries.

I hope it works out for your country, but we will not be going that imperialistic path.

And if worst comes to worst our jawans will meet on the battlefield once again.

Frankly, China has cut imports from Iran even more drastically than India.

India is making alternative rupee payment arrangements.

Anyway, I think a 15% cut as mentioned in the OP is more or less the right policy. Would like to stay as friendly as possible to both sides. The sooner they end their conflict the better.

Muslims never bowed down to the English white man.

Is that why your great President Ayub Khan told the Americans: "Our Army can be your Army"? (Grabbing power by its reins | DAWN.COM)

Is that why you chant "Army, Allah, Amreeka"?

Muslims never bowed down to the English white man. We dealt with them regarding the acquisition of our country and that's it.

The only reason I don't have respect for Indians is because you guys put the white man on a pedestal, and ignore people like us who have been there for centuries.

I hope it works out for your country, but we will not be going that imperialistic path.

It is Pakistan my friend, not India which has been colluding with the US all these years. And I'd suggest you go take a look around this forum and u'll be sure to find some posts where your own countrymen proudly admit to having worked with the US to trap and destroy the USSR in Afghanistan. Pakistanis love taking the credit for it, so sure, here u go, I'll give u the credit for it. Now tell me, who was putting the white man on the pedestal? Us or u?

It is Pakistan my friend, not India which has been colluding with the US all these years. And I'd suggest you go take a look around this forum and u'll be sure to find some posts where your own countrymen proudly admit to having worked with the US to trap and destroy the USSR in Afghanistan. Pakistanis love taking the credit for it, so sure, here u go, I'll give u the credit for it. Now tell me, who was putting the white man on the pedestal? Us or u?

Bhai aap RazPaK ko reply kar rahe ho ? :undecided:
better u talk to the wall

All trolling aside, it is a well known fact that if the USA is determined to have its way all countries will acquiesce sooner or later (Iraq war anyone?). The only entity that truly stood up to them was the USSR. In this scenario it will be foolhardy to side with Iran over the USA. India cannot afford to jeopardize its relations with US and Israel over Iran. Understand that we are not subservient to the US any more than the next country but have simply weighted our options and arrived at the obvious conclusion. We stand to gain a lot more from friendship with US/Israel than with Iran.

Muslims never bowed down to the English white man.

they still do. just go to the arab countries and see.

where do u get such information? the reality is the opposite

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ua5BD2-PJGY[/video]

we know how that turned out the last 3 times

China had cut it's import by half some months ago... funny such threads are being opened by chines... :rofl:

Yes, independent foreign policy means watching drones fall in your country.
simple India doesn't have a independent foreign policy that's all we can say..

India will side with party where India's interest lie. It will side with Uncle Sam if uncle can offer a good deal. Otherwise mostly its going to be Iran because Iran is strategically located and is India's gateway to Central Asia.
Fair enough if you can keep that consistent tune. Don't do it one minute you come in charmingly buying oil and selling wheat with Iran in barter or gold, and the next minute you throw away Iran like a piece of rag when Uncle Sam howls.

Bigger picture my foot. India is still the second largest oil importer from Iran.
And please subserviernce is best suited to Pakistanis. And if you are that independent why didn't you save your small brother from drones?????
you not that smart are you? china trade with usa is more than $350 billions we have to look at a biger picture , where as india trade with usa only around 20-50 billions if anything you have more of a say in this regard than us

Yes, independent foreign policy means watching drones fall in your country.

India will side with party where India's interest lie. It will side with Uncle Sam if uncle can offer a good deal. Otherwise mostly its going to be Iran because Iran is strategically located and is India's gateway to Central Asia.

I have no problems with India's position and I understand she sometimes has no choices. I just though the poster was a little out of line.

Why did you offer your territory to Americans to smack Taliban angels??? Oh that was not under foreign pressure. That was Pakistan first. The 'first slave' in south Asia.
It should be no surprise that indians would back out under foreign pressure. indians can say goodbye to Chabahar as well.

About India they are discovering. About Pakistan they already knew. "Majbooristan" according to Hamid Gul.
Let this be a lesson for all nations.

Never trust India.

They will back-stab you for their benefit.

I hope Iranians have learned their lesson.

yes their parliament even passed a resolution against drone attacks. Now that's called sovereignty

Why did you offer your territory to Americans to smack Taliban angels??? Oh that was not under foreign pressure. That was Pakistan first. The 'first slave' in south Asia.

About India they are discovering. About Pakistan they already knew. "Majbooristan" according to Hamid Gul.

yes their parliament even passed a resolution against drone attacks. Now that's called sovereignty

Please make your point. It is not coherent.

Once you make your point(s), I will be able to answer you.

Otherwise India is a state that no nation can trust.

Didn't you backstab your Taliban brothers because of American pressure????? Didn't you give your bases to US to launch drone attacks to your own citizens????
Tell me one ally that the US has repeatedly bombed???If that's not slavery what is??? Unable to protect the lives of your citizens from bombs and passing silly resolutions in the Parliament?????

Please make your point. It is not coherent.

Once you make your point(s), I will be able to answer you.

Otherwise India is a state that no nation can trust.

Back
Top Bottom