What's new

Under MODS Nose, Indian Sells Samosas & Parathas on Pakistan Defense Forum

India Bakhts can't help but be obsessed by Pakistan. There is literally a 72 page thread in BRF with links on dubious information and how best to troll Pakistanis

IMG_20220731_065424.jpg

Sad behaviour, I'm thinking we need to make a weaponised repository of information too 😂

Ahh the ban Indians post of 2022, was thinking it's been some time

Ahh the ban Indians post of 2022, was thinking it's been some time
Well they do bring it on themselves, just check the posting history of some posters today... Not all Indian members but some are just here to shit-post. So Yes, those members are unhelpful and unhealthy, they should stop and get some help.

You have wasted 2 mins of my life. The story you told seems related to Pakistani men as normal pakistanis can't even afford a pratha.
Chicken is luxurious meal for them.
Keep jealous and hating us. We are enjoying. 🤣🤣

Normal indians are starving to death and are short little manlets as india has the highest number of acutely malnourished and growth stunted people in the world. To top it of, over 4 million indians died from coronavirus in 2021.............. :azn::

You have wasted 2 mins of my life. The story you told seems related to Pakistani men as normal pakistanis can't even afford a pratha.
Chicken is luxurious meal for them.
Keep jealous and hating us. We are enjoying.
Then one wonders why are your kind so desparate to sell them on PDF.
As for the rest of your gloating... The saying goes.... Martey. Mar Gayee.... Per Gaand ki Lalli na Gaye. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom