What's new

Uncovering Pakistan's secret human rights abuses

You keep living in your little fantasy world. Won't make an iota of difference to any person.

Now follow your own advice and don't say a word on Pak politics. It is bad for your health, remember?

Let us worry about those that use vile language against Fatimah or anyone else. We don't cower in face of intimidation.

I was summoned here and i gave my thoughts on it, re:the political situation and establishment and anti-Pakistan elements exploiting it. I am done unless i keep getting summoned.

By the way, i think the bigger traitor is a person who abandons his country for greener pastures. Can't really be a patriot if you don't suffer the good and bad of your land and take the easy way out then come back when it's all good. It's the case of actions denying the words :)))

I was summoned here and i gave my thoughts on it, re:the political situation and establishment and anti-Pakistan elements exploiting it. I am done unless i keep getting summoned.

By the way, i think the bigger traitor is a person who abandons his country for greener pastures. Can't really be a patriot if you don't suffer the good and bad of your land and take the easy way out then come back when it's all good. It's the case of actions denying the words :)))

No one summoned you. Besides, you said it yourself. Don't give lectures when you don't want to. You are forcing yourself and doing a terrible job.

I didn't abandon Pakistan. I was born and bred in a foreign nation. I am pretty sure that my allegiance with Pakistan is stronger than those who are its citizens and sell it out.

Where is Amnesty Intl report on US killing over 300 civilians this year alone in bombings? Talk about double standards of the nth degree. Glad Pakistan is kicking out NGOs from the country.

Unfortunately, there's no reason to doubt this article. Human rights violations are not something which any sane Pakistani can deny. This is the cost of war. Rather than addressing them, we are trying to silence the voice.

This will backfire, it always does.

I still remember when Gen. Kayani apologised for the death of at least 50+ civilians in Army's artillery strike in Kokikhel Tribe area back in 2010. It was a rare incident of admission, but anybody who has been remotely involved with Military affairs at any level knows the extent of collateral damage in our COIN Ops.

Why is it always the overseas Pakistanis who are calling mainland Pakistanis anti national and traitors. This is wrong on so many levels.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom