What's new

Uncool China fails to woo Taiwan's youth

China offered, Taiwan rejected.
LOL at korean inferiority! http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/167510-taiwanese-proposes-unification.html

China / Taiwan are already being reunified under PRC banner. Soon NK and SK will reunify under great leader Kim Jong-Un too! Look at the south koreans crying about the ICBM test but can't do anything about it because they are just an occupied colonized "country".

It is the other way around.
More korean inferiority! Then why is PDF filled with inferiority complex indians, vietnamese, koreans and filipinos being humiliated by the obviously superior IQ of Chinese PDF members?

To avoid being humiliated, at least respond to my aggressive statement that SK is an occupied country unable to do anything but cry about NK's ICBM test next week.

exactly, the hope is that mainlanders will understand that unification will happen if and when TW wants it. :tup:
as things stand now, status quo is most preferred.
LOL at indian inferiority. Taiwan already surrendered to China. We have already reunified by defeating Taiwan independence movement forever! http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/167510-taiwanese-proposes-unification.html

So delusional. Cross-cultural borrowing is pretty typical for our globalized word. The Brits haven't become Indian by munching curry. The idea that you could culturally colonize another country by exporting your dramas is lolworthy.

Japanese inherit some Chinese culture and they develop thier owns. What about Korean?
Korea was a Chinese vassal state since Tang defeated Gaoguli and vassalized Silla, all the way until Japan killed the Choseon royal family and enslaved the population. They are known for kim chee and being mass killers in USA.

Unstable military regime South Korea cannot even control half its claimed territory and frequently gets its ships torpedoed by foreign powers and it cannot even lift a finger.

Now that's cool.

Who cares what the youth wants? its when they grow up and realize that money buys everything that they will change their mind up. We were all idealists when we were young, the older we get the more capital oriented we get. Right now every youth i meet in canada or usa they are all about global warming this and global warming that and smoking weed is good, but by the time they graduate university and join work they laugh at their former idealism and join the bandwagon of money making. Its the system and our human greed that prevails, you cannot change it, it wins because greed triumphs in the end.

^ love the greed vs principles speech. But really, why would anyone want to actually be a part of a repressive commie regime ? How many countries "willingly" joined the USSR.....20 years since conception ?

Hong-kongers tried that...and where they ended up is for everyone to see.

Uncool? Yep! The Chinese are known to be pretty hot under the collar! Dragons spit fire! But the Chinese spit fire AND brimstone too! :P

Cheers!

No dude..the chinese just spit....for real...
Rants About China - Dirty, Dirty, Dirty

Taiwanese youth love Japan more than China, and Taiwanese population would rather unify with Japan than with China.

Sorry for all my posts...I know how to deal with Korean or Japanese...but hard to deal with false flager..so I rather delete all my posts...not to offense the innocent korean people.

:lol:too much talk with taiwan....why don't they go ahead and just announce their independance?:wave:

:lol:too much talk with taiwan....why don't they go ahead and just announce their independance?:wave:
They did blow the chance back in 2008. There was nothing China could do if Taiwan went ahead with the declaration of the Republic Of Taiwan in 2008.

Taiwan will have to wait until an Arab-Spring/Tienanmen Square style popular revolt in China for the next opportunity to declare formal independence.

They did blow the chance back in 2008. There was nothing China could do if Taiwan went ahead with the declaration of the Republic Of Taiwan in 2008.

Taiwan will have to wait until an Arab-Spring/Tienanmen Square style popular revolt in China for the next opportunity to declare formal independence.

if they could they would. China would smoke taiwan if she ever dared to do so.
CCP has a stronghold in the country, any smell of an uprising the and the ccp will send her tanks. Have you ever had an experience to watch tanks on your street? probably not....its damn scary.....bolshovik party ruled with an iron fist, so did every empire. Democracy is a fairly modern concept and the american democracy is nothing but an eyewash for the mass, it is basically a one party system. In order to control your people all you need is the media.

Back
Top Bottom