What's new

unconfirmed reports F-16 sufa shot down in gaza

Hamas' Claims: True or False? - YouTube

Adapt and survive...

They are facing a very Powerful adversary who has all the world on their side and all the money and resources in the world,and no regard for non-israeli life...
I praise the resilience of Gazans.

Of course you would. I tend to indulge your kind just for your brilliant responses.

Adapt and survive...

They are facing a very Powerful adversary who has all the world on their side and all the money and resources in the world,and no regard for non-israeli life...

Correction.. they are facing a very powerful and probably the biggest terrorist of the world. I salute people of Gaza and Palestine. they have been under Israeli occupation for 6 decades and being attacked by their occupier too.

Israel is doing this to get a better deal from the west. This is their way of blackmailing.

Correction.. they are facing a very powerful and probably the biggest terrorist of the world. I salute people of Gaza and Palestine. they have been under Israeli occupation for 6 decades and being attacked by their occupier too.

Israel is doing this to get a better deal from the west. This is their way of blackmailing.

Israel strikes them will all their might at least once an year every year,and yet they fight on...Resilient is an under statement for Gazans.

until i watches BBC and CNN there were no report of f-16 shot down . if the news is true its may be it crashes due to mechanical failure/human error because hamas does not posses any anti aircraft weapons .

Man this is one hotly debated topic ever since J-20 :P 56 User on board. 1 F-16 , down or not .. you got see the love here rolling down for Israel.

Though those pictures in the start are from Russian airshow ,when Mig-29 crashed. Plus no official confirmation yet either by State or any media.

If they have man portable AGTMs, then it's safe to assume they got access to MANPADs too.

With MANPAD, nay, someone has to be extremely lucky to shoot down F-16. Also the pilot needs to be dumb enough to fly at low altitude , not too fast.

As resilient as the Taliban. I'm not surprised that you're a sympathizer.

Apples and oranges..
Gazans are fighting for survival and for their freedom...
Taliban are killing for some ideology,not land or government...

With MANPAD, nay, someone has to be extremely lucky to shoot down F-16. Also the pilot needs to be dumb enough to fly at low altitude , not too fast.

For a close air support or bombing run, the pilot could fly at low altitude. You can't rule out that possibilities, and one lucky shot they need.

Adapt and survive...

They would come across as resilient if they played more effective politics. Heck they would have probably have had their own state by now.

Right now its just pissing into the wind every now and then.

They would come across as resilient if they played more effective politics. Heck they would have probably have had their own state by now.

Right now its just pissing into the wind every now and then.

Can you post any examples when Israel has made an agreement with any nation and stuck to it?

Can you post any examples when Israel has made an agreement with any nation and stuck to it?

Sure. With India they have honored all types of trade deals or mutual cooperation deals etc., Infact, they have been there when we needed them the most.

Why is it so hard to believe that a fighter jet was shot down? not so long ago didn't their invincible tank was owned too? all this is being done by so called "terrorists" (as per Israel) (freedom fighters for me) not even a full fledged military force ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom